Terror in the Skies, Again?

PyRo99

You can never be unobservant though. I mean come on, clearly there was something that these men were doing. Whether they were just acting strangely on purpose or whether they were actually doing a "dry run", as it is put.

Consequently, if we don't have alert people as we do right now, that airplane could've been blown up, or hijacked for that matter.

Can any of you read into a terrorists mind? Nor can I, however, if we could, don't you think that we would be able to thwart any terroist attack possible?

Also, if you guys were so knowledgeable of such things why aren't you working with the government? I am sure they would love to be enlightend, with what you know.

CaryP

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jul 18 2004, 08:41 PM
You can never be unobservant though. I mean come on, clearly there was something that these men were doing. Whether they were just acting strangely on purpose or whether they were actually doing a \"dry run\", as it is put.

Consequently, if we don't have alert people as we do right now, that airplane could've been blown up, or hijacked for that matter.

Can any of you read into a terrorists mind? Nor can I, however, if we could, don't you think that we would be able to thwart any terroist attack possible?

Also, if you guys were so knowledgeable of such things why aren't you working with the government? I am sure they would love to be enlightend, with what you know.

Pyro,

Chill dude. Nobody's saying that there wasn't something obviously going on. What people are saying is that the story smacks of some psuedo reality created intentionally in the presence of a reporter so that the story would be reported. The intent is to a) keep people scared so they'll go along with some political agenda, B) prepare people to be witnesses ("I saw these suspicious looking Arab men doing all this coordinated action on the flight I was on.") after a "false flag" attack so that Arabs could be blamed. No one is saying not to be observant. It seems pretty obvious that something is coming, "false flag" or the real deal. Warnings are coming out of the woodwork. I would recommend that everyone stay extra vigilent - the odds are high that "something" is coming in just the next few months.

As for working for the government, I don't think they'd appreciate what I'd want to contribute. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Cary

Anoah

Because I have got a real job thank you very much.

Judge Bean

I think you folks are missing the point. No one stopped them, though they appeared to be staging a terrorist attack. No one stopped them.

If you were rehearsing, that would be a very important point for you.

PyRo99

I am chilled, thank you very much. :p

This story is very well could be true. They could be presenting themselves to let the American people know that this threat on our country is true. Never thought to think of it that way did you?

What is their main goal. What word is the base for TERROR-ISM. What do they ultimately want, am I wrong but isn't a main goal to strike fear into people?

A real job is working for the government. Without the government we would be an anarchy, running around like a bunch of nincom-poopies.

Without people working for the government, we would be attacked on a non-stop basis by terrorists, and its also plausible that they would start a Theocracy within our countries.

Now being a government worker is not a real job?

Cornelia

Pyro,
I have a great respect of you. But believe me, things are never as easy as TV want us to believe. Real life, and realpolitik, aren't like a cartoon movie "The good, the evil, the hero, the devil, the bad man with the black hat, the good guys running to save us" etc.
We are spectators of a dark and unknown game. The best we can do is begin to think with our brains and try to figure out ourselves what's happening. Better be wrong than be fooled.

Your friend @);-
Cornelia

PyRo99

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Jul 19 2004, 12:00 PM
I think you folks are missing the point. No one stopped them, though they appeared to be staging a terrorist attack. No one stopped them.

Paul I am sorry that I missed this, and I agree with you.

Look there is Part II posted. Dum Dum Dum.

StarLord

Paul, I don't know if you have read this story yet but the writer claims that she was told by the stewardess that there were several air marshals seated around these suspicious foreigners. I also wonder what was in the McDonalds bag. Who knows, maybe they have figured out a way to make the quarter pounder with cheese detonate cause it will sure kill you in the long run too if you eat to many.

Anoah

A real job is working for the government. Without the government we would be an anarchy, running around like a bunch of nincom-poopies.

Without people working for the government, we would be attacked on a non-stop basis by terrorists, and its also plausible that they would start a Theocracy within our countries.

Now being a government worker is not a real job?

Uh actually if it wasnt for our government training these terrorists and pissing people off so bad in that part of the world we would have no terrorism.

I
think you folks are missing the point. No one stopped them, though they appeared to be staging a terrorist attack. No one stopped them.

Paul, I haven't missed that point at all. Im pretty sure this did not happen and that nothing was being rehearsed. If something like this was occuring on a flight people would do something. These "terrorists" were acting so obviously ridiculous that I would have walked up to them and said "dude what are you a-holes doing"?.

If that kind of obvious activity was going on during a 4 hour flight some of the men on the flight would have done something. They wouldn't sit on their hands and wait to get blown up. I sure wouldn't and Im only a 5"4 girl who is a complete wimp. As a matter of fact, if I was on this flight and saw this occuring, I may come to the conclusion that I may very well be about to die and try to spend my last few moments kicking the crap out of a couple of terrorists. Once one person went after these people so would 60 others. If they did have some kind of device where they could tank the flight immediately because someone punched one of their buddies, there wouldnt be suspicious activity for 4 hours while they tried to build a bomb.

Anoah

Bin Laden trained by CIA

Nice little article from MSNBC about Bin Laden's roots, discusses how he was trained by the US to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. You know, just in case anyone wanted to dispute the fact that we created this problem our damn selves. I have got loads more where this came from.

I am not trying to upset anyone, or be inflammatory. I just want people set in their opinions to think outside the box a bit.