Tesla's Zero Time Generator

TimeFlipper

@MODAT7 Destroy all of your bed sheets including any duvet and duvet covers and purchase new ones, also buy a new mattress...Sorry for being off topic, but i felt our member needed practical help for his apnoea..

Last edited:

MODAT7

@MODAT7 Destroy all of your bed sheets including any duvet and duvet covers and purchase new ones, also buy a new mattress...Sorry for being off topic, but i felt our member needed practical help for his apnoea..
Thanks for the thought, but it won't help for brain damage. For awhile I was doing a new air/camping mattress every year. Oddly my back like the cheap ones until manufacturing was moved to china and they started leaking early. I've been on foam mattresses for awhile. I've even used couch pillows (cleaned by harsh chemicals). My sheets have been rotated out through normal use throughout the years. I've never had anything big and fluffy as a top cover as those are a pain to wash correctly. When I do cleaning, I tend to get a little excited by hot water and harsh chemicals. I have my regular spring mattress on their right now, covered with a giant allergy sock, and the upper part of that is covered with a dead air mattress I cut up, which is easy to vacuum off and prevents body moisture from sinking in.

Going back through my personal history, I've had sleeping problems my whole life. They just got really out of hand back in 2002 and 2003. Even going back to a few fragmented memories in elementary school, I've had insomnia off and on. Once I do go to sleep, the alarm waking me up for school was like trying to raise me from the dead (hideous feeling). I've never had a lot of energy during the day. Part of that is sleep deprivation, other part is being hypoglycemic.

Since I sleep with an alien wrapped around my face, I made my own custom filter stack for that. It's not quite HEPA, but it will catch just about any size above that. It keeps the ventilator and my lungs clean for my relative night period.

I'm guessing you're going to make comments about dust mites, molds, and fungus that will eventually start growing in unprotected mattresses. Some of that black mold can be scary.

steven chiverton

some of what they said the zero time generator dose sounds almost like what i got in an experiment in my experiment the set up rotated like the zero time generator did and i think it stuck a bit like it locked onto something, and in my experiment the spinning magnet pyramid was spinning one way at speed while the motor body rotated in the opposite direction, slow but with a powerful torque so strong it broke the super glue hold, and made a snap noise and so i tried to hold the motors body with my right hand and it was so strong i coundent hold it and i think the whole set up can if the motor body was welded to either a space craft hull or boat would turn the crafts body around like steering it in a certain direction with no thrusters or rudders needed