The Age of Aquarious

Judge Bean

The Age of Aquarious

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Jul 13 2004, 05:36 AM
America for the most part is awesome :) It's the politicians that are destroying it. It's the politicians and the uber-rich who are causing the economy to crumble.

Only about a third of U.S. corporations pay any federal taxes.

HackimerRob

The Age of Aquarious

LOL,
"The Quickening" -
HA HA, there can be only one.
HA.

Lee? Who's Lee? Long time listener? First time caller?

HRM?
Sorry, still feels like monday to Me folks.

I don't know if it is coming or not, but here's something interesting. I just got a copy of "the age of aquarius" the album by the 5th dimension on vynyl last weekend. (coincidence? or something more?) I can't get the song out of my head.
"harmony and understanding....sympathy and trust abounding"
sounds nice huh?
Well, unfortunately I also believe that "no pain...no gain" so it's gonna get worse before it gets perfect.
At least we have each other.
:)

StarLord

The Age of Aquarious

Good for you Pyro, your spiritual senses are waking up!

Welcome to the world of "How come the world isn't like it should be?"
Keep on with your searches and works, never let another sway you from your path what ever that may be. Keep your sights on your goals, and never let anybody screw with your dreams.

This world revolves around cycles, a sine wave, peaks and troughs, highs and lows. The one thing you can bank on here is change. sometimes its a change for the better, sometimes it's a change for the not so good. However, it is, has been and always will be a matter of perception and your state of consciousness as to wether anything is positive in your world or negative.

Please note the reference to "your world". Like the pioneers, they made their own world out of what was handy and local. They would have perished if they sat around and worried about how different it was than back home where it was comfortable, and just as likely they would have perrished had they travled with a negative attitude. Remember the phrase "Be careful for what you wish for, you just may get it" ? That in itself is true so is the other side of that sage tidbit, Life will hand you what you hate and what your dwelling on for a long time.

I spent many years of my early life hanging around old folks. For one thing, fools seldom survive 30, the other thing was their jokes were alot better than the ones in my circle. What I did notice was that the cranky and bitter curmudgeons (hows that for redundant) seemed to get all the short ends of the stick in life and man were they pissed. One the other side were the positive happy go lucky folks that went with the flow (no they were anything but stupid) and could almost always find something positive in any situation so, life seemed to be in agreement with them and followed along to.

This observation along with a few others was what caused me to go the path of the esoteric and or metaphysics because I knew some fundamental laws were at work here but I couldn't find anybody to explain them to me, so I started to search.

Rule of thumb here, if you want to change the world, change yours first, the rest will follow in time. Don't waste your time dwelling on the negative, there is no percentage in it, the house gets it all.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Thanks Starlord, it's people like you, that want me too continue on the path that I am being shown. Other times, there are people that make me want to go insane because they will just shoot down whatever I say. (NOT HERE, this board).

Very many weird things have been happening too me, Snow and Sue have heard of most of them. Since I started on this path.

If we have no pain, and gain, then we really didn't work for it. However, look at all that we've been enduring these past few weeks/months/years/decades. We've had the 9/11 attacks, which renewed a lot of fear into people. We've had the War On Iraq. We've had the first Gulf War. We've had Vietnam, Korean War. Cuban Missle Crisis. Martin Luther King JR's assination, along with JFK's assination. We have been living lives of fear for the past three years "When are the terrorists going too attack, where, how, etc etc...".

We are more than deserving of the Aquarian Age, however, right now we don't deserve it. We have much changes to overcome to become and lasty too change. If we do not, we will never ascend into the fourth dimension, and we will forever be stuck in a world of hate/envy/jealously/fear. Where as a world of love/brotherhood/happiness/.

StarLord

The Age of Aquarious

Pyro my friend,

This is very important. Do not ever let your self believe that you do not deserve something for that way lies black magic, that is the dark side. Welcome ALL that comes your way for it is necessary and you CHOSE IT way before you ever came here, be it harsh and seeming negative or happy and positive for Both have necessary experiences for you. Don't sweat the small stuff. Keep on truckin as they used to say. Let others believe what ever they wish to, it's not your path.

Paul pointed out before that the age of Aquarious happened for us in the 70's. It did. The cycle comes round again. Let's hope it fares a tad better then the last cycle. Although we have seen lots of changes since then.

Don't get caught up in the crap that is happening around the world, battles, wars, police actions, pickleheadedness abounds when folks think there is something to be had in your back yard. Keep your eyes open and your mind open to ideas, if they work use them, if not toss em by the way side and go on.

Pyro, the 4th dimension will always remain where it has been since time began here. It is up to you to get there. We can't bring everybody to there, they need to do that for themselves, we can only open our awareness to experience it. The same with each level beyond that.

You have found that not everybody shares your path. That also is normal and par for the course. Don't sweat it. Some folks you can talk to about it, others will think your nuts. Been there, done that, see my initials there by Dan'l Boons?
All this is normal.

HackimerRob

The Age of Aquarious

I just have to say (because I can) that the previous two posts by Starlord and Pyro have struck such a cord with me, and are EXACTLY what this board is about to me. Thanks to the both of you, and thanks to the board for keeping Pyro.
Keep on it man, you're getting a great start.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Thanks Hack :)

Starlord, when I was driving around today, people were cutting me off, and I was just laughing, I was like "welp, I can't stop them, and I can't get pissed at them for no reason" so I just bursted out laughing, dually keep in mind I had a passenger with me, and he was like wondering what I was laughing about, but I kept that too myself.

Also, I believe that this time around for the cycle we are going too all ascend into the 4th dimension. We missed the gateway last time, and I really don't think we are going too miss it this time. I believe that we are actually going too ascend, those that choose not too ascend will remain on this plane of the 3rd dimension, should they choose that path more power too them. I give them my full respects.

However, there is something within that is pressing me onwards. There is something that when I tell someone about this, and they ridicule me, I can just keep pressing onwards, because I know it is the truth, whether they like it or not.

What I find hysterical to me is that I can seriously just go to my park, and sit on a swing and sit there and think about this stuff for hours on end, and still be baffled. It's amazing, how this is keeping me occupied, it is consuming my mind. Before I had only thought about current events, terorrism, wars, you name it I contemplated it. But now all world events don't even bother me, it's like I read on my cell phone today "Long Time fighter with Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden surrenders to Saudi Arabian officals, a Saudi Interior Ministry offical said." I thought, "Cool" closed my phone and shoved it back in my pocket. Not joyous or anything. Not even thinking twice about it.

However, I don't know why I am drawn too this so badly. It's almost as if Spirituality is my calling, something that I should do. Something that I was born too do. Which apparently it is my purpose on this Earth.

I believe that in the 60s, when we missed our chance, God (execuse me for getting religous) saw that we had passed the opportunity and would not let it happen next time, and started too create the Indigo Children to raise Earth's vibrations. However, this is just a theory that I cannot prove which way.

HackimerRob

The Age of Aquarious

Pyro, this is OT, but not really. If you can get a hold of it, you might want to read the celestine prophesy. And also Manifold Time, it's sci-fi, but deals a bit with Indigo Children, and the authors belief of thier purposes in the world. In a sense, you two agree.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Actually, I am going to two bookstores tomorrow too see if there are any books on the Indigo Children, and those two books are now on my list, thanks for telling me, I'll be sure too look. :)