The Age of Aquarious

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Okay here is a list of weird things that have been occuring to me since I wanna say Sunday.

Sunday

- In the sky there were these star shaped outlines, way to high in the sky. (2x)

- Also, a white light starts moving across the sky. Couldn't be a plane, nor a metor, because it had many lights.

Monday (first event is in the morning, very early morning)

- TVs colors start too change around 1 AM while watching TV, this happens on all channels.

- TVs sound cuts, and a static noise(what you would hear on the radio) replaces it.

- Sky has weird specs, that flash. Not lighting bugs because they are way too high up.

- Finger starts too vibrate out of my control.

Tuesday

- While driving car brake, before I had tried to push on it, was already going down, without me touching it.

Wednesday(Very Early Morning)

- A white flash appears for about a millisecond. And a sonic-boom noise is heard, everything goes back too normal. Feel very light. All around. Stuff starts too tingle madly.

That is the end of the weird stuff so far. I'm betting more is on the way.

StarLord

The Age of Aquarious

Pyro,

You are correct, things are speeding up. The vibrational level has been raising also. But, folks are not going to "ascend" Repeat, folks are not going to ascend and leave here, what will take place is a shift in consciousness / view point / attention for those that are aware and ready for that change. Too bad huh? I wouldn't mind a change of scenery either, but there is too much work to be done here. ;)

Bully for you on not getting caught up in all that other mess, that sure shows you are serious about which way you are heading. Keep up the great work!!!

As far as the calling goes, when it's time, it's time and there is nothing we can do to prevent it. It's lucky for you that you are aware enough to realize what is going on and are taking advantage of it.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

I know that those that want the change, and the shift of conciousness. However, I do have faith that sooner or later, we will ascend. More than likely, I will have passed on when everyone finally realizes.

The vibrations rasing are a sign of what is to come.

I believe it is called "walk into atlantis". Also, from talking in the chat, I've been hearing some things that amuse me, they are below:

We all have heard of the meteor showers by now correct? Well they're hastening. They're coming down now more rapid. Also Yellowstone's volcano is acting up as well? Mud pits are acting strange. The Ring Of Fire is also acting up.

StarLord

The Age of Aquarious

In about 150,000 years or so, Yosemite which is sitting over a large "dome" of magma is slated to blow just like Mt. St. Helens, or so the experts are claiming.

For me, I'll wait till those overdue 3 large meteors actually hit up north in WA state before I believe it :lol:

There are alot of "theories" flying around. When I hear them I am reminded of an old saying "An Empty Bottle Makes The Most Noise". Me, being me, I went and tested that theory by taking two bottles and pouring out 2/3 from one of them and did the test. Sure enough, the full bottle made no noise when I shook it. Imagine that, they were right. Always helps to test those theories if we can.

Judge Bean

The Age of Aquarious

Forget whatever I wrote here. Do not refer to it. You do not remember it at all. You are getting sleepy.

Babette has a hunger for the slovenly pudding. Repeat.

I'd be interested in Grayson's interpretation of the things that have happened to Pyro.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Trying too figure out if I am delusional. Mentally Insane?

My head is very much so still intact with my body. I am not drifting off into lala land.

Another weird thing that happend today, and I'll post it later, when I eat.

However, it would be really bad if all of these things just sorta went at once.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Fnord? Whats that mean? ;)

Also, if you think that I am mental that is fine. I know what I am experiencing, and I am not halluncinating it, nor am I imaginating it.

If you think that is weird, you would call my schitzo for talking to my higher-self.

HackimerRob

The Age of Aquarious

I in no way think you're mental fnord.

There are things afoot, as CaryP just posted on the waco thread fnord. Things I don't claim to know about fnord. Perhaps things even our world leaders don't know fnord, or can't understand fnord. Maybe no body will understand it even if it's right in front of our face fnord.
All I think I really have to say is nothing fnord.
http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms/f/fnord.html

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

As I was reasearching today, i came across this:

2012 Great Polar Shift

I have been fascinated with the great time shift that is scheduled to occur Dec 21 2012. As Theory Says, Between 2004 and 2012, the Earth will make it's shift into the 4th dimension and shortly after to the 5th dimension. Is this another bogus theory, or is it real?

I have been examining this theory piece by piece and I am desperately seeking more information.. Let me go over my knowledge of the Situation as I know now..
Mayan Calendar

Let's start with the Mayan People. Well before Christ in the beginning of mans existence, the Mayan Civilization brought much knowledge to this world. With there complex Math equations, to the most accurate calendar in existence..
The Mayan people Made a calendar that is the world's most accurate calendar ever. Just like our calendar 30 days/12 months the Mayan uses the numbers 20/13. So-far no inaccuracies have been found in the Mayan calendar.. The Tzolkin Calendar left by the Mayans Started recording time in 3,114 BC and the Calendar Ends in 2,012AD. The Mayan Tzolkin Calendar is a Cycle of almost precisely 5,125 days
Keep in mind that the Mayans were thousands of years Before Christ. In the stages of primitive Man. But yet They were able to exactly pinpoint (to the day) the two Venus Transits and when humanity will change forever.
All types of info can be found in google. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...+mayan+calendar
It has been Proven By NASA That these calculations were exactly correct. See this page published By NASA http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/tran.../venus0412.html This EXTREMELY RARE Alignment will indeed happen in 2012.
Earths Hum
Scientists also know the Frequency Hum in the Earth is Rising. Our Earth Hum was a constant 7.8 Cycle frequency. we used that 7 cycle format for almost all communications since it is the Baseline. In the Past few years, the Earth's Hum is Changing. The Frequency is rising and has been recorded past 11 cycle format. Right now the Earth Raised about 4 solid cycles in frequency measurements.
Earths Poles Flipping
Scientists believe this raise in Frequency goes directly hand and hand with the Poles getting ready to flip. That's right, Earths Magnetic Properties are changing. The North Side Will Soon Point South, and South Will point North. The Earth Will Flip 120 degrees. Think I'm Crazy? Read what the respected Denver Post Published. http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,3...1825410,00.html Scientists around the world are aware of this situation. You can find this information in University Websites, Lecture Notes, and Throughout Books and Publications all over. Nasa Publishes about Polar Flipping occurring in Stars, planets, and Solar bodies. Evidence even shows us that Earths Poles have flipped in the past. The last great pole flip occurred intimately 780,000 years ago. This is also a known Fact and BBC News Offers my backup http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3359555.stm
So-far We Covered the Change of frequency Vibrations given off by the Earth, The Great Polar Flip, The Super Rare Earth Venus Alignment, and The Extremely Accurate Mayan Calendar. Now I am going to go cover how they all fit.
Brain Frequency And Sine Waves
We know that Change in frequency affect the brains reception guidelines. In other words, If you use a frequency brain stimulation machine doctors can enhance, change, and alter a persons senses. If two frequencies are transmitted with a small gap between them, Like 400Hz and 410Hz The brain will even out the difference naturally make the brain produce a 3rd tone. This 3rd tone made by your brain is a pure Sine wave. The sine-wave will be a 10 Hz tone. Experimenting through the whole range of alpha and theta waves ( from 5 - 12 Hz) it was found that a combination of frequencies consistently caused a complete shift in consciousness. So when the Earths Frequencies finish their change, our senses and brain thought pattern will be seriously deformed. Our electrical body pulses that control every move your body makes, will adjust itself to the Earth.
Facts
1. The Earth will Complete its 5,200 year Mayan Cycle on Dec 21st 2012.
2. The Great Planetary Alignment (Venus transit) http://www.google.com/search?hl=
en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=2012++transit will occur in 2012. http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/tran.../venus0412.html
3. The Earth's Poles are due to flip and the Earth is showing signs of the flip approaching http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3359555.stm
Other References and Supporting Information
The Mayan Calendar Predicts A great change in humanity. We will ether the 4th Dimension than quickly ascend to the 5th dimension. The Government is aware of the situation and can-not control it. They have tried through Brain Washing with the Buzz saw project and Even time travel with the Montauk project to prevent this occurrence.
This site had full interviews with Al Bielek and other witnesses and workers who were involved in the Philadelphia experiment and the Montauk Project. http://www.freezone.org/mc/e_conv06.htm
Drunvalo Melchizedek Is a great teacher that teaches about this occurrence and offers lecture and courses of study. Plenty of info available on him here http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...G=Google+Search .
Well I can go on and on about this Amazing Theory.. I want to open this up for conversation..

Thats about the Earth Ascending. The vibrations will cause a shift of conciousness, there is not a doubt in my mind this will occur.