The Age of Aquarious

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

The above post explains how we could ascend. However, as unreal that seems, it is still plausible.

The Mayan Calendar ended for a certain reason. The reason is one we do not know of, yet. However, thinking about it more and more, and another theory emerged. This is highly highly highly wrong, but here goes: What if the Mayans stopped the predictions because they saw of all of the changes coming, and realized that it was going to be the change. Maybe they had endured the same thing before they had evolutionized.

I don't know who said it earlier in this thread, that we cannot grow without having to endure more pain. While this may be true, the natural events that could be coming, could very well be the pain that we are needed to accept the awakening, believing that anything is better than what we've been enduring.

Though if Thelper was right and we do have a great war in 2008, with ascension in 2012. Then, we've got predicament upon ourselves, for those that refuse to accept what will happen. I don't think that it is right for us to leave behind people that refuse to believe. However, they chose that path, and we chose our path. That is their fault for not believing. Thus, they pay a price.

Although, you state that we will only endure a shift of conciousness. We will endure that shift of conciousness, there isn't a doubt in my mind, Earth's vibrations are rasing quite frequently. Which will indunce the shift.

However, you cannot just leave the Polar Shift unobserved. I believe this polar shift will be the final blow to the mess, and will open the gates. Those that survived the shift, will undoubtedly want too continue on the path and go onto the 4th Dimension.

StarLord

The Age of Aquarious

Pyro,

The mayan calander spans approx 5125 years. You are also correct about a possible up coming polar shift. This theory is about 15 to 20 years old. Rocks have been found that show in their strata where a polar shift occured as the formation shows a total shift in the polarity of the grain structure.

These findings are not bogus folks, it's the real deal. Scientists have found evidence that show these polar shifts have happened several times over the millenia. They also speculate that we are again due for one. A positive note would be the absence of all McDonalds, BurgerKing, JackIn The Box, Wendy's and TacoBell here in north america. The other side of the coin is that if this does occur in our time, life would be more different than you could shake a stick at and fur clothing and bunnie boots (military sub zero) will be daily acoutrement. Igloo making and maintenance classes might be in order.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

I know how long the Mayan Calendar goes for, their calendar dates BCE.

However, the pole shift does indeed help prove my theory on ascending.(This has some religon, so...bear with me)

We've already endured an Ice Age before, why would God put us through it again? Am I saying that we are definetly done for, no. When we have this shift of conciousness, it will mark of a new era.

However, am I the only one that believes that it is very weird, that the pole shift is supposed to occur in 2012, when the Mayan Calendar ends. What it seems to me, is that this pole shift is going to be a gateway.

Also a weird thing happend too me about 20 minutes ago:

- I woke up at 11:40, thinking that the TV was on (How i left it last night), it was off. I go upstairs get ready for the day, and the TV is on. Now I know this is a range of possibilities, ranging from a burgular to the Cable Companies fault. However, the TV is NEVER on if my parents move the remote in the morning. It was moved. Also, I am the only one home, well except for my fat white dog, and everything is locked. Also, to add to it, the channel it was on, is completely random, something I would never watch, nor my brother mom dad.

96 hours of something weird happening everyday, i definetly need a break.

EDIT::::My Horoscope for Tomorrow

"You might as well be spending the day on the set of your favorite science fiction movie, for it will be difficult today to seperate fantasies from the facts as the universe is presenting them. Okay, maybe the universe isn't presenting facts at all. Perhaps it's all Star Trek or some other fantasy world. Don't bother trying to break the illusion, for if you do, it may be rather discouraging anyhow. Enjoy it. Commune with nature. Worship the spirits of your choice. Wait a few days before requesting landing clearance back onto planet earth."