The Book Of Enoch

The Book of Enoch is one of the most suppressed and ignored reads for sure, but also one of the most important reads for seekers.

I can not begin to express how many people I've run into who are extremely religious, yet have never read or even HEARD of the Bool of Encoch.

Wanna see a deer in headlights?
Confront a priest with this and you'll have some fun. LoL

Laon

Premium
The book of Enoch was originally part of the books of the Bible. Removed in recent history yet still exists as a part of the original Bible in parts of Africa.

It is one of the most telling books in scripture. Enoch was amazing!

The book of Enoch was originally part of the books of the Bible. Removed in recent history yet still exists as a part of the original Bible in parts of Africa.

It is one of the most telling books in scripture. Enoch was amazing!
It was never part of Canon. There is a quote from it in scripture, but the book itself is rejected by most Christian groups going back to before there the Canon was even standardized to become what we today call the Bible. Most Jews rejected this book as well.

Another truly fascinating book. I enjoy the Gospel of Thomas also.
Yea this is another must read for sure....The Gospel of Thomas was the direct literal accounting of Jesus walking around the planet.

It's almost like a bad comedy script that Enoch & Thomas are left out of the main stream.

This is why religion is bad mmmkkaay??

@Angelhairhead123 Nice drop....check this link out seekers.

Laon

Premium
It was never part of Canon. There is a quote from it in scripture, but the book itself is rejected by most Christian groups going back to before there the Canon was even standardized to become what we today call the Bible. Most Jews rejected this book as well.
Kairos,

It amazes me the disinformation that pilfers the world today of it's truth. To each his own, I say. Seek and you shall find.

I read an amazing article regarding the history of the book of Enoch recently. It was very enlightening in regards to it's history.

A small present Larry bought me yesterday that caused us both a good laugh. :giggle:

Attachments

Laon

Premium
Kairos,

Anyone can spend 1 minute looking it up to find it is not regarded by Christian faiths (western culture) as part of scripture. I am very sorry the authors of the Bible and the Catholic church left out and removed approximately 50 books in total for purposes of their own agenda.

In Ethiopian history unto today, it *is* a part of scripture. And, rightly so.

Again, to each his own.

Kairos, may your day overflow with joy and prosperity! It's beautiful.

❤️