The Crab on Mars----can anyone figure this out? Who agrees it's a crab or a spider?

To me, it looks like it could possibly be a fossil, a mineral deposit, or the site of a lightning bolt strike.

steven chiverton

why they use a red filter to filter out the real red color of mars i do not know but my guess is if theres anything red or living thats red it would be invisible to see it as red cause they filtered out the red except some things that still stand out

TimeFlipper

why they use a red filter to filter out the real red color of mars i do not know but my guess is if theres anything red or living thats red it would be invisible to see it as red cause they filtered out the red except some things that still stand out
Maybe that beautiful, "Lady In Red" was responsible for the red mix up cobber ;) :D..

OakFieldAlienz444

Just sent the image to Linda Moulton Howe, although she's probably seen it ages ago.
She never covered it as far as I know though. Feel it deserves far more attention
than the face on mars

TimeFlipper

To try and help with an answer to this problem, there is also a Spider Crab!!..picture below :eek: :cool:..
Lets settle the dilemma of is it a spider or a crab, with the analogy of Shrodingers Cat that was both dead and alive at the same time, therefore, its both a spider AND a crab at the same time and consequently every member was correct (y):D..

untitled.png:oops:..