The Creation of Man

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
The Creation of Man

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 10 2005, 11:46 PM
If I am not mistaken, there is DNA in the helix that they have no clue as to why it's there and what it's for.

Does that mean we actually understand some of it? ;)

StarLord

The Creation of Man

Grayson,

I could be mistaken but I think that the whole human Genome has been finally mapped and is known. And yes they do know certain parts of the chain pertain to specific parameters of the body, hair, eyes, future illness.

I remember reading that a part of the whole chain was inexplicable as to what it did as in specific location / function.

StarLord

Re: The Creation of Man

darkbreed, I have read a good portion of his site. It only takes a few min to sign in as a 'group study leader', big deal.

However, I think that you are mistaken about ET being 'timetravelers' Just because the technology of cdrom or dvd may have been witnessed back in those days does not necessarily mean time travel was involved. It was simply the 'state of the art' computer, that who ever visited, was using back then.

The CDRom and DVD format that we have come to use is due to reverse engineering from downed craft in our present century.

As for the rest, I think this guy is really reaching. Especially about the part where 'folks are trying to describe a Windows File Manager screen' in ancient hebrew. That's just too rich.

Dmitri

Here is another consideration for directed panspermia. It dawned on me tonight. Traveling in large machines may have more constrains than sending bacteria or viruses through say wormholes. Viruses can be very stable. Then evolutionarily things may have been arranged this way. First, plant here and there some primitive life forms, then 3 billion years later, when conditions favor, bring most to the Cambrian, by means of viruses that insert in and modify genomes, then wait another 500 million years or so till things settle, and introduce more of intelligence modifying chimp?s genome. Viruses can be very genome specific and can rearrange genes, we just do not know enough about the mechanisms yet. I guess, we should find out soon, comparing genomes, what was modified and when, and hopefully how. And also, I hope we should find out soon to what extend species changed using their internal capacity vs. through introduced genetic elements. Another question is why we were made so imperfect that we now need to learn how to deal with genetic and other disorders and even try improving the system at its informational basics. I guess, nothing is perfect anyway, and it may also be our turn to learn and act along this line. I may (tentatively) suggest a couple of recent introductions: HIV virus and Drosophila p-elements - to help us study genetics and give us a lesson in the meantime. Why would they plant life where it would develop later anyway? - In that causality scheme the life would not develop unattended. They see an empty suitable planet in the permissible time-space range and they plant life there so that this trajectory is filled with diverse life and some intelligence, and then continue to take care of it as we do of our flowerbeds and may do the same to other planets in the future. This way the Universe exists sort of in all time-space, and also in different possible perspectives, and life and intelligence is its part that develops by means of its own on time loops, after the world cools down some time after the Big Bang. We do not need the origination factor or organic evolution per se in this hypothesis.

StarLord

I'd have to say that HIV was created by man as a weapon. The way it interacts with the body and how it specifficaly shuts down the defense / immune system, points to being manufactured.

Dmitri

I do not think the technology was there. We did not even use DNA sequencing before 1980s. The technology is still in its infancy now in biotech, e.g. gene therapy, where they try viral delivery systems for DNA inserts. HIV is a very complex virus humans would not be able to engineer or modify in 1960s or even in 1981 when the virus had definitely spread. I think, the site http://www.avert.org/origins.htm is informative. "Three of the earliest known instances of HIV infection are as follows:
1. A plasma sample taken in 1959 from an adult male living in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo
2. HIV found in tissue samples from an American teenager who died in St. Louis in 1969.
3. HIV found in tissue samples from a Norwegian sailor who died around 1976."

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Dmitri\")</div>
I do not think the technology was there in 1981. We did not even use DNA sequencing then. The technology is still in its infancy now in biotech, e.g. gene therapy, where they try viral delivery systems for DNA inserts. HIV is a very complex virus humans would not be able to engineer or modify in 1970s.[/b]
Dmitri,
You are a 100% sure that HIV was not created? (I agree that the whole genome was only recently mapped in whole.) It's just that the epidemiology, and
the unfortunate group that first experienced this is, causes me to be more than suspicious.

Have you heard any indications as to parts of our genome causing consternation due to the fact that no one has a clue to why that particular sequence is there and what it actually does?

Dmitri

Star Lord,

I am indeed sure. I am usu. skeptical of any information we get, but I am in a similar field myself, and do not think anybody can make this kind of virus even nowadays, let along 25 years ago. There might have been HIV contaminations of vaccines made in chimp kidney cells in Congo in late 1950s, and this is how it might have spread. However, it could not have been intentional, because nobody would have known the consequences, they would not even be able to isolate and detect the virus then.

the Cretaceous, sort of bush of life, not a tree of life like most biologists want to picture. </span></span>