The Crystal Skulls

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The Crystal Skulls

Well, we know that they put a lot of money in there, but we don't know what they found.
They make us think that all this money was wasted. Maybe it was, maybe they did really find something, and that the wastes of money coming to light were only a diversion ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: The Crystal Skulls

I still think that if they had any success with it, the project would be active still. and very classified.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok I know that a bunch of studies have said they were made in the 20th century but these things are just neet,cool and I want one too. wouldn't it bee a wild desk paper wieght and they are for sale too you can get your very own....just don't try to hoax anyone please:ROFLMAO:
http://crystalskulls.com/

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Take a look at this one: Isn't it a bit strange that ancient people got to craft a crystal skull that looks exactly like our representation of an alien's head? It may not be an alien head at all, but it sure makes me wonder if it is.

alien-skull.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
in fact Hewlett-Packard when researching the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull with its moving jaw surmised that the technology to create such a crystal skull did not exist on Earth

that statement alone makes me think all the debunkers are some type of mis-information agents to keep people off the E.T. U.F.O. trail and in the dark so to speak.. we don't have the tech. to make it yet the thing is here :confused:

Rosco..Jones

I am mainly interested in the "Mitchell-Hedges" skull.
Here's a good article on crystal skulls that covers the subject fairly well. http://www.crystalskulls.us/crystalskulls.htm
Might as well get familiar with the pros, cons and reported history.

My view is that the MN skull may be a true artifact and most, if not all, of the rest were made in the 1800's. There were many false artifacts then, that were reported as real and believed. Archeology was a fascination that consumed the public and scientific community's attention. With so many sites being newly discovered, he thrill of discovery was rampant.

Back to the MN skull, the key question is, "How was it made?"
We will never be able to persue this topic further, until that can be determined to an acceptable degree of probability.

Harte

in fact Hewlett-Packard when researching the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull with its moving jaw surmised that the technology to create such a crystal skull did not exist on Earth

that statement alone makes me think all the debunkers are some type of mis-information agents to keep people off the E.T. U.F.O. trail and in the dark so to speak.. we don't have the tech. to make it yet the thing is here :confused:
You shouldn't think that, because the quote from that website is in fact a lie.

HP found no "toool marks" and that is the part that is always quoted. They said nothing at all about "having the technology" to make these things.

What HP found, and what the fringe liars never say, are machine marks, not tool marks.

The Mitchell-Hedges skull was made with a power-driven grinding tool and was subsequently polished with another power-driven buffer.

Parallel scratches were found all over the surface.

These are not tool marks per se, which one would expect to find if the skull was made in antiquity.

And yes, Maya and Inca and Aztec peoples actually did carve things out of quartz. Just not these things.

As for the idea that quartz cannot be carved "against the grain," that is complete hogwash.

Harte