The Crystal Skulls

gl100

Re: The Crystal Skulls

If they all haven't been found, how do you know there are 13 of them? I think the only power that can truly be attributed to them is the power to extract money from people. I know I forked over $40 to two of my grandsons to go see the movie. You know, when I was growing up, $40 would have bought dinner for two, 2 movie tkts, snacks and a tank full of gas. Not to mention I would have had some change left over.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Many sites talk about the legends/prophecies of the 13 skulls. I'm not saying that all these sites have good sources, but most of these talk about the 13 skulls. Since we can't be sure the skulls found are authentic, we can't be sure all the 13 have been found. Anyway, we can't know if only one of these skulls is truly authentic. Like Harte said earlier, we know nothing about the context in wich the skulls were found. The Mitchell-Hedges skull was found in a temple, we know nothing more about its context.

Some say they will be bring back together in 2012. I'm not sure about the 2012 stuff, I'm a bit sceptic.

skullgroup.jpg

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hey what if they are infact the removed heads from E.T.'s robots left here to manage the slaves.
we staged a revolt, won our freedome, and now many years later we are trying to start it all over again. messin with what we don't understand.
we could be grabbin a tiger by his tail, and won't be able to let go. cause the other end has teeth.:eek:
nah never mind, was just doodleing out loud.

Harte

Numenorean7 said:
Many sites talk about the legends/prophecies of the 13 skulls. I'm not saying that all these sites have good sources, but most of these talk about the 13 skulls. Since we can't be sure the skulls found are authentic, we can't be sure all the 13 have been found. Anyway, we can't know if only one of these skulls is truly authentic. Like Harte said earlier, we know nothing about the context in wich the skulls were found. The Mitchell-Hedges skull was found in a temple, we know nothing more about its context.
Numenorean,

The Mitchell-Hedges skull is as fake as the rest are. It was not found in any temple as far as any of the owners have been able to show. Analysis of the skull showed it was manufactured by modern means.

We can be sure that all the "crystal skulls" are in fact modern and not in any way ancient.

IOW, none are authentic in any way.

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well there you have it.
nothin like puttin a turd in the punch bowl huh???? and rite in the thick of the party too:D
guess we better move this thread to the hoax file and move along huh????
and all this time I kept hopin they were the real deal, or atleast one anyway.:(

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well Harte, I don't say you're wrong here.
I talk about all this, considering that at least one of them is authentic, but I'm aware that none of them tend to be authentic. :(

Then, what do you think about the paranormal powers they have, according to some ?
I don't think those powers have been proved anyway.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

that would be realy hard to prove. since they have said the same thing bout the crystal balls the wizards used too. it's prob. more like the one looking has some abbalitys and not the crystal object.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, that's what I'm thinking too. They haven't scientificaly proved that the skulls to have any paranormal powers.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
Yep, that's what I'm thinking too. They haven't scientificaly proved that the skulls to have any paranormal powers.

I have given this some thought for a while now:eek: did ya see the smoke ha ha
but I can't think of any way to prove the skulls alone could have any powers at all.
it's like a gun, untill someone picks it up, its not going to do anything. you could never prove it was dangerous. so this makes us the proof, of power or no power. they could be a magnafyer of our own abbillitys., but not a creator/origanator of power.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

They say you must look at them into the eyes.
I wonder if it does anything at all.