The Dark Side Of The Moon

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Has there ever been any photgraphs taken of the dark side of the moon? There is speculation that there is a HUGE base of some kind....

I wish I had the means to send some kind of rover there equipped with a video camera. I think that would solve alot of people's problems with the idea that Americans went to the moon and such.

But more importantly..... Why is there virtually NO inormation about the other side of the moon? I KNOW something is there.... It's one of those things you can just FEEL.

I started thinking about this after seeing an artist's rendition of what the dark side of the moon looked like on georgenoory.com. It was pretty cool, I'll have to find it.

StarLord

If NASA let on that an ancient base was there, then the govt would have to admit to everything and then the ----- would really hit the fan.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

We should start a fundraiser to get a civillian probe up there ;)

No, I'm serious.

HackimerRob

I would SO donate fifteen bucks to that. SO.
(yeah!)

Seriously, I wonder if we can just build something. I mean, with home depot and the stock they've got these days, plus the advancements that have been made in radio transmission and radio control, also model rocketry, it couldn't be THAT hard. I mean okay, we'd have to have a remote control ship that could exceed 25,000 mph, but we could do that with some matchbooks and scotch tape, right? Or not. Well, there's got to be some way. Perhaps a covert operation to get something aboard the next space shuttle. Then when the bay doors open POP our rig is out there and we've got control of it from the ground. Aside from the delay it couldn't be too far from shuttle orbit to the moon could it?
I think camera that works in a vacuum would probably be the hardest.

I wouldn't know Heggy if there is something there. I'd love to find out and I don't think it's impossible, but who knows. I'm sure if the Humans found it on their shots up to the moon, they would never tell anyone. I don't think the moon shot was fake though, not at all. It's not THAT hard to get to the moon. Mars, that's another story. I'd LOVE to be on that mission, except I'd probably kill the others before we got there.

Which would be great, cause I wouldn't know how to come home. (great was meant sarcastically).

Judge Bean

I'm sure that if there was anything there, the government would have told us all about it by now. We'd know all about it.

Night-night, Paul go sleepy now.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I've been sitting here eating Mike & Ikes thinking about this thing.....

I've been to at least 20 sites that say the moon landing was a hoax, and I've got to say there's some compelling evidence.

I'm not sure I believe it, but it's made room for some doubt in my mind....

I wish I had the means to set something like this up, so that people who AREN'T controlled by greed and money and politics can have a go at something like that.

I'm in Canada, so I know THEIR government would most likely not give a hoot. ;) This idea has been gnawing on me for a while now....

I shall write more later.

StarLord

Its the mikes & ikes. The ones they make in Canada are stronger, eh.
So like when we build that rocket, eh, and its all ready to go, right,
we just stand back and all shout "TAKE OFF HOSER"!!! like real loud, eh,
and maybe geddy can sing about the great white north, eh, as its taking off hoser, eh. Say, wheres my touk???........

Paul, did you take my touk again eh?

Judge Bean

I'm wide awake now, and suddenly have full faith in whatever my government says. Dark side of the moon! Old wives' tale. Face on Mars-- come come. Canada-- balderdash. No one's ever seen that place.

Anoah

Starlord, did you touch my tra-la-la?

:huh: :unsure:

Hey whatever you guys are doing behind closed doors stays between you two and doesnt get brought to the board okay. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: