The Dulce Base

HDRKID

Hi Carl:
OK you say - I remember my first 7 years and the lessons taken the form of drastic scenes of a destroyed earth.

I was shown a dying ocean. Also, people dying due to lack of oxygen.

Certainly, intervention is not far away. People talk about a prime directive in science fiction movies. That is not what I saw.

Question, do you let a girl commit suicide with a knife, or do you take the knife away?

Hi Walt:
Pam was similar to a personal project hybrid.
The Threat - 09

Please read - among us.

dogon_nordic_alien_gods.jpg

Carl Miller

I was shown huge fjords :Geologically, a fjord or fiord (English pronunciation: Listeni/ˈfjɔrd/ or Listeni/fiˈɔrd/)[1] is a long, narrow inlet with steep sides or cliffs, created by glacial erosion. There are many fjords on the coasts of Alaska, British Columbia, Chile, Greenland, Iceland, the Kerguelen Islands, New Zealand, Norway,...ok but my fjords were caused by the erosion produced by a huge mass of water eating away high mountains as if caused by an immense flood.
I remember that at the time some 25 years ago I had been taking part on an esoteric society and I reported what I had experienced or seen to one of our heads. He listened to me attentively but did not comment much. But from that day on I began to be invited to private meetings insiders from that esoteric order. They talked about ETs and intervention and so on...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Dulce Base? More like Deuce Base. That means there are deuce dozen aliens there. There are 24 aliens there.
Case, closed.
Funny that in Portuguese, my native language, the word Dulce in Spanish and doce in Portuguese means sweet in English. Contrary to what we hear about Dulce Base, a military base by a more than suspicious village where no one trusts his neighbor, approaches to a bitter place and not a doce place, or Dulce place or sweet place.
There seems to be something eiree going on there. But my curiosity is not so attracted to supposed negative place, i prefer to address my curiosity to the Rover Curiosity which brought interesting photos from the Moon to us.

TimeFlipper

The Dulce Base

Do anyone here ever heard of the Dulce secret underground base ?
As far as I've read about it, it looks a little bit like Area51, with tons of aliens, and more wild and crazy stuff. There's even a place in there called "Nightmare Hall".

There are some thread on ATS about it, but I never found a short version of all the story.
For what I understand, it's a base where lots of Aliens are living, underground. They're making experiment on humans and animals, technology, etc. All the new stuff, new cures we get come from there. The main aliens there seem to be the Draco, I think they look like some reptilians, but there are reptilians as well. They have a network of bases and underground tunels all around the world. They say they need to eat living food.

So, here are few link about it.

AboveTopSecret.com Archive: "Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico"
DULCE BASE - Where It All Began Reptoids.com
Dulce Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (not much info here)

Dulce Underground Base - TinWiki.org
The Dulce Papers - Crowdedskies.com
Most interesting stuff in the 2 last links.
For the last one, in the middle of the page there are a few links that leads to an interview (PDF version). Those link alson contain a part of the "Dulce Papers" mentionned in the interview.

So I'm not posting this stuff because I believe it, I post it because I find it damn interesting, it sounds like a movie scenario. It's pretty hard to believe in fact, but anyway, it's a nice topic to discuss !

Edit: The Dulce Book

Numenorean7

I believe the importance of this this thread could be brought forward and discussed by members..my thanks for this due to @TnWatchdog

Negan

THE member
I was offered a job there (security) from a friend who has close ties to Dulce base back in '08. Never took them up on the offer, but thought it was cool that I got the offer seeing what the paranormal community thinks of the place. I honestly don't think too much is going on at Dulce, perhaps at one point in time. I've come to the belief that the majority of "shady" things go on in places we'd never expect nor think of.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
You need to remember that Dulce a is on Navajo tribal land and the UFO legends go back to the late 1800s and was witnessed by Teddy Roosevelt and his party, which were called back then foo fighters. The Native Americans legends went back well over 800 years.