The Dulce Base

Carl Miller

Project Camelot interviews Jim Sparks. Besides the interview by The King of the Night/Art Bell on Dark Matter Radio 2013 -Dark Matter interviews Jim Sparks-and 13 files on youtube. Hey I liked Project Camelot better. By the way Project Camelot was created by John Lear-Bob Lazar s best friend.
My take on Jim Spark is that he is an authentic abductee. I know for the simple reason that as an abductee myself I have been through the same experiences Jim Spark has. His first years that I call the awakening years was just like mine. The first 7 years et mentors will invariably insist in a dramatic pedagogic method towards environment. I remember my first 7 years and the lessons taken the form of drastic scenes of a destroyed earth.
What follows next in Sparks report marry my experiences in 100 per cent. In other words I see most of my overwhelming abductive experiences corroborated by Jim s.
By the way we also have validation from thousands and thousands of abductees who participated in the same alien program.

Last edited:

walt willis

I thought that you would like to listen to he report.

It was the fine points of his report that sold me on his story being true.

I share one with you carl that may bring back memories...

I remember a feeling of a tingle starting at my toes that traveled up slowly to my head and back down, and then I felt sick to my stomach as the spinning feeling increased and then it felt like I was being dropped out of a airplane.
That is when I past out.

Carl Miller

'I remember a feeling of a tingle starting at my toes that traveled u p slowly to my head and back down, and then I felt sick to my stomach as the spinning feeling increased and then it felt like I was being dropped out of a airplane.
That is when I past out.'

Carl = Amazingly described. Only a native speaker would describe it so effectively. Later on i am gonna try to describe one of my lift ups. or drop downs.sic.

What Jim Sparks comes out in his talking refers to the alien pedagogic program through brainwashing or by any other means as long as the human free will is respected. And, Walt, i take it as belonging to a cosmic thing. It inspired me into some considerations referring to the karma law, free will and reincarnation.

Most people tend to limit the idea of reincarnation and confine it to just this planet earth taking for granted our finite minds locked into this small space of time-the insight here is similar to Sagan s and his broad-minded view of the universe with or without the use of of marijuana- i am mentioning the cosmos- and we -the human race- living together in perfect harmony with other civilizations probably much more evolved mentally and technologically than ours. Maybe I am overrating such state of affairs. Probably they are actually fed up with us just like parents sometimes have trouble in standing teen-agers in crisis. I only doubt that we would be allowed to reincarnate in their world. Earth bound entities would never fit in more advanced planets. And an advanced learner student would never agree to go back to high-school.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I have already read the book by Phillip Corso a drawn out lengthy extremely must Reading- THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL. i ve already had your latest tip uploaded to my computer.
Basiago s interview only in English language, as i have a lot of trouble understanding Spanish.

Last edited: