The Great Sayings by the Famous and not so Famous.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
R I P Chuck Berry The Grand Father of Rock n Roll Died Age 90

Charles Edward Anderson "Chuck" Berry was an American guitarist, singer and songwriter and one of the pioneers of rock and roll music.Wikipedia
Born: October 18, 1926, St. Louis, MO
Died: March 18, 2017
Spouse: Themetta "Toddy" Suggs (m. 1948)
Children: Ingrid Berry, Charles Berry Jr., Aloha Berry, Melody Exes Berry-Eskridge

http://90.One of The True Greats of Rock Music R I P Chuck Berry
1f339.png
1f339.png
1f339.png
pic.twitter.com/q0EAduFHaq

C7PExwTX0AEdJ7N.jpg

C7PExweWkAAbewJ.jpg

C7PExwrWkAAU3PW.jpg

C7PExx4X0AAtIMU.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A Letter Addressed to God

A letter written in a childish scrawl came to the post office addressed to "God". A postal employee read it.

The Letter Addressed to God

A letter written in a childish scrawl came to the post office addressed to "God". A postal employee, not knowing exactly what to do with the letter, opened it and read: "Dear God, my name is Jimmy. I am 6 years old. My father is dead and my Mom is having a hard time raising me and my sister. Would you please send us $500?" The postal employee was touched. He showed the letter to his fellow workers and all decided to kick in a few dollars each and send it to the family. They were able to raise $300. A couple of weeks later the same post office received a second letter addressed to God. The boy thanked God for the recent infusion of cash, but ended with this request: "Next time would you please send the money directly to us? If you send it through the post office they deduct $200."