The Human Body AS Time Travel Technology

Twin Starfire

I want to start this thread by spelling out what I believe to be the process of creating Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement. I have pieced together a high-level conceptual breakdown in the attached document.

After reading, PLEASE, let's discuss any areas you feel are flawed. As you will see, in the 555 Timer section, I've got questions there.

After we discuss, I want to introduce the two main theories I'm currently experimenting with to achieve Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement.

Attachments

• Time Displacement.pdf
    16 KB · Views: 21

TimeFlipper

I want to start this thread by spelling out what I believe to be the process of creating Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement. I have pieced together a high-level conceptual breakdown in the attached document.

After reading, PLEASE, let's discuss any areas you feel are flawed. As you will see, in the 555 Timer section, I've got questions there.

After we discuss, I want to introduce the two main theories I'm currently experimenting with to achieve Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement.

I think you might care to take a look on You Tube to see how you can make a 555 into a simple transmitter...A modulator does not vary the frequency of a carrier wave...The modulator provides audio information such as speech or music for people to listen to on their radio`s, which is then "impressed" onto the carrier wave....If you wish to vary the frequency of a carrier wave, you will require a simple resistor capacitor circuit (R/C), which you should also find on You Tube, or somewhere on the internet :)..

It is not necessary that you build a Tesla Coil solely for the purpose of creating a magnetic field, any "suitable coil" can be made for that use, when an alternating current is fed through it..(please consult our member Einstein for the best coil to construct)....Hypothetically, the Delta Time Antenna is resonant on ALL frequencies, although personally i have no info to guide me from Preston Nichols, as to how it is wired up for that task.....Personally i think that you are trying to create a type of "Delta Time Generator" from your own personal thoughts ;) :)...

Twin Starfire

I think you might care to take a look on You Tube to see how you can make a 555 into a simple transmitter...A modulator does not vary the frequency of a carrier wave...The modulator provides audio information such as speech or music for people to listen to on their radio`s, which is then "impressed" onto the carrier wave....If you wish to vary the frequency of a carrier wave, you will require a simple resistor capacitor circuit (R/C), which you should also find on You Tube, or somewhere on the internet :)..

It is not necessary that you build a Tesla Coil solely for the purpose of creating a magnetic field, any "suitable coil" can be made for that use, when an alternating current is fed through it..(please consult our member Einstein for the best coil to construct)....Hypothetically, the Delta Time Antenna is resonant on ALL frequencies, although personally i have no info to guide me from Preston Nichols, as to how it is wired up for that task.....Personally i think that you are trying to create a type of "Delta Time Generator" from your own personal thoughts ;):)...
Oo oo! I just realized that the contraption on Doc Brown's head when he's trying to read Marty's mind is a Delta T Antenna! That movie really discloses a ton of truth.

Thanks for the tips and comments, TF. I welcome them from all who have an opinion.

TimeFlipper

Oo oo! I just realized that the contraption on Doc Brown's head when he's trying to read Marty's mind is a Delta T Antenna! That movie really discloses a ton of truth.

Thanks for the tips and comments, TF. I welcome them from all who have an opinion.

Meaning of the word "Opinion":: A view or judgement formed about something, "not necessarily based on fact or knowledge"...

I can assure you that when i speak about facts and my personal knowledge, it is accurate that modulation definitely does not vary the frequency of a carrier wave, and a basic suitable smaller coil is by far simpler in its complexity and construction, than a Tesla Coil is...However do not let me deter you from constructing a Tesla Coil, and i reiterate that our member Einstein is a master on the building of such coils, which he might care to show you one day ;) :)....Good luck in what ever it is that you wish to concentrate on :)..

Mayhem

Zenith
In some ways its a reference of sorts to the Montauk chair, albeit cloaked in humour and mystique, but thats my opinion.:)