The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can

gonzogirl

Re: The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can

Harte said:
I like number 21.

Perhaps you could fit a slim 20 year old with a certain proclivity for the boudoir activities?

Let's not forget our duty, men, to repopulate the Earth, right?

What's that? The polpulation isn't in danger of collapsing?

Well, I still say we have to make damn sure and better safe than sorry etc., etc., etc. Nudge nudge wink wink.

Harte

Well it's nice to know that when the downfall of civilization occurs, men will still be men!:D I'm with you Harte, I mean we need to survive don't we?
Oh and Jurgen36.....nice to see ya...and I am gonna print out that list!

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
I like number 21.

Perhaps you could fit a slim 20 year old with a certain proclivity for the boudoir activities?

Let's not forget our duty, men, to repopulate the Earth, right?

What's that? The polpulation isn't in danger of collapsing?

Well, I still say we have to make damn sure and better safe than sorry etc., etc., etc. Nudge nudge wink wink.

Harte

Be carefull all! My wife is 23, and they are feisty at that age lemmetelya! I have learned to simply obey, unless I can make a good point as to why I won't obey and I must make that point immediately!

Chip Lewis

This week has shown the signs of the implosion more than ever. I can't express my dissappointment in the "bail out" scenario more clearly than to say it's a massive mistake on the part of the Fed.

We'll be lucky if China doesn't walk away from their 1.75 Trillion reserves of USD notes while the value is still worthy of trade.

If they do "walk away" PM's will skyrocket and the value of the dollar will plummett and the US will be at the mercy of the Arabs and their investments in USD.

How and why we have been put in this scenario is very suspicious.

Prep for the WAMU sell off to kick us again...it's gonna hurt!

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

China doesn't need the US cash reserves, she owns a marker on about half the 45 trillion that the US has borrowed to keep the credit flowing. If Titor was ever accurate, it was about this one thing, China pulls the plug on US debt and the US nukes China.

Maybe there is something to the tale after all.

The economic rescue measures the US is trying now is akin to trying to bail water out of a submarine... a submerged submarine.

I just love the garage sale we're all having on the big financial institutions. Lloyds TSB and HBOS have just merged in the UK, creating our first 'superbank'. Normally this would be opposed by the Monopolies Commission, but this one has slipped through as the Gubbermint wants it to. After the dust settles, they'll be able to rape the banking market without competition and we'll all be back in the same shit soon enough. In the meantime, Gordon Brown will get a seat on the Board of the new superbank and he'll be okay at least.

Good for him I say, he deserves it. :mad:

Chip Lewis

Grayson said:
China doesn't need the US cash reserves, she owns a marker on about half the 45 trillion that the US has borrowed to keep the credit flowing. If Titor was ever accurate, it was about this one thing, China pulls the plug on US debt and the US nukes China.

Maybe there is something to the tale after all.

The economic rescue measures the US is trying now is akin to trying to bail water out of a submarine... a submerged submarine.

I just love the garage sale we're all having on the big financial institutions. Lloyds TSB and HBOS have just merged in the UK, creating our first 'superbank'. Normally this would be opposed by the Monopolies Commission, but this one has slipped through as the Gubbermint wants it to. After the dust settles, they'll be able to rape the banking market without competition and we'll all be back in the same shit soon enough. In the meantime, Gordon Brown will get a seat on the Board of the new superbank and he'll be okay at least.

Good for him I say, he deserves it. :mad:

Good analogy! It can be quite difficult to bail out water while in a submerged vessell...

In the US; the sump pumps (the FED) have kicked in and are in overdrive. There are signs that the pump has been clogged!

gonzogirl

I don't like the bail outs either, but I don't want people to lose their money.
I just hope that in the future (if'n there is one)that there will be regulations up the wazooooo.
Deregulation has all but killed this nation fianancially. (morally too)
Like we can all just trust the richest sonsabitches in the world to be HONEST?
Trickle down economics my ass...more like trickle it down to their good for nothin kids who dont have to pay taxes anyway.
Now that I am finally over the Hillary thing, I say OBAMA~BIDEN!
They may save our butts.

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
I don't like the bail outs either, but I don't want people to lose their money.
I just hope that in the future (if'n there is one)that there will be regulations up the wazooooo.
Deregulation has all but killed this nation fianancially. (morally too)
Like we can all just trust the richest sonsabitches in the world to be HONEST?
Trickle down economics my ass...more like trickle it down to their good for nothin kids who dont have to pay taxes anyway.
Now that I am finally over the Hillary thing, I say OBAMA~BIDEN!
They may save our butts.

McCain doesn't understand the simplest aspects of the economy. So, more than likely he'll just bow to the same God's that Bush does, the Lords of MAMMON.

I don't much care for the Obama but, if McCain wins were fucked!!!

gonzogirl

If you could choose the president now..today..who would you choose?
I would bring back Bill Clinton to get our shit straight again..
But that me being scared and wanting what is familair.

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
If you could choose the president now..today..who would you choose?
I would bring back Bill Clinton to get our shit straight again..
But that me being scared and wanting what is familair.

I think I would rather have Bob Barr, Ron Paul, or Al Gore as our president (in no particular order of importance) rather than our current choices.

I was perfectly fine with Obama until his FISA cave. Idiot!