The John Titor Mystery is Solved

What the hell are you talking about?
There are three sides to the Titor story. What the deep state has been doing is just one of them. That has nothing to do with John Himself or the Habers. That's what I'm talking about.

You guys are chasing the wrong people. John and the Habers are innocent. I cannot say so much for the vipers or deep state.

For now, it's time to say nothing more.

Thank you.

Larry listens to me because he knows my heart, my faith in God and real love for others. My connection to the Divine...

You will notice in my previous post I stated, my kindness, patience and forgiveness are done. I did not state my love isn't, no matter any of your cruelty...

I will not disparage the Titshaws sisters in any matter. I'm better than that. However, neither are married to Larry or John.

The knowledge I have been given by a higher power is to sit tight for a month. As you should.

I know the quarantine is difficult upon many. It is no reason to start a fight amongst each other. It will produce nothing good of any kind. And, you know this...

Sit tight. Hold on and take care of your own. It is the only focus at this time you should have. Yourselves and your family.

Thank you.

titorite

So she's Larry Haber's wife? You're wrong. She says her maiden name isn't Titshaw. It is.

Terri Titshaw Haber is Larry Haber's wife. Not her.
I assure you this is the only time I will feel the desire to reply to you in this thread.

Raz is a liar with a mediocre YouTube channel that failed to launch.

You're wrong.

She is exactly who she says she is.

You have no idea how it feels to dig deep enough to stop.

Say whatever you like. Believe as you will. I dont care after this. I know the truth first hand from the horses mouth. I know the players from the original 99 and 00 posts back at tti. You have not done youre due diligence and you could stand to be both kinder and smarter. With that im done.

In the words of willy wonka

good day sir.

titorite

@JohnTitor2063 - Good find! That obituary looks pretty darn reliable to me. I think lightsolitaire is indeed an impostor.

She is exactly who she says she is.

Believe me. I could find rmt at his job at northrup grummen when he thought doxxing me to win an argument was a good idea. I told him what his number there was and asked him if wanted me to inform his boss about how he spent his work hours on the clock. The fallout from that was glorias.

Habers firm is real. Her emailing me from their firm in a response i sent to them (not her specifically but them ) shut me up.

When i said i can vouch for her legitimacy by golly i meant from the horses mouth.

Interesting times.

Shes a nice gal. And she is being honest.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Please tell all QAnon fans that Twitter is sharing our phone numbers with very bad countries. Specifically the Chinese military. Twitter is openly criminal. Please inform the President. I cancelled my account immediately when the intel came in.

It is too late. They already have your info. Just come back. Nothing we can do about it. But I will tell him.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Terri Titshaw Haber is the wife of Larry Haber. You are impersonating Larry Haber's wife.

SOURCE:

Are you talking to lightsolitaire? I have her on ignore.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, @JohnTitor2063, there are many names and locations we will not discuss here. We’ve at least narrowed it down to one part of the country. So many are focused on the posts and the fictional character. Don’t give anyone the info. We’ve worked too hard on this. Let them guess and play pretend and dance around the truth. Titor was created by more than one person. That’s the only info we’ll give out besides what we’ve already discovered. It’s quite a web....and it gives me some research ideas.

titorite

It is too late. They already have your info. Just come back. Nothing we can do about it. But I will tell him.
You.. wat... your not gonna tell qanon anything thats not a singular entity . Might as well shout at the wind.

Aye but you've never been one to listen to others.

Rife machines work. Legit ones. But then again so does diet and lifestyle changes.
The more you seek the more you learn but once you decided that you already have all the answers you can't learn anymore.

But what do i know.... project mercury, the Chinese, afe.com .net.org ... yeah what do i know. Im sure youre already prepping your buttons and retorts... America is still standing.

Aigh. It just aint worth it ro be bullheaded into blindness.

Open minded learning is best.

JohnTitor2063

I will not disparage the Titshaws sisters in any matter. I'm better than that. However, neither are married to Larry or John.

So now you're claiming to be Larry Haber's ex-wife.

You also say that Terri Titshaw is not married to Larry Haber. And that "John" is not married to Laura Bryant Titshaw. Actually, Joel Kostuch is married to Laura.

Furthermore, Titorite informs us that he doxxed and called RainManTime's work and threatened to report him to his boss about RMT's online forum activity during work hours.