The Mandela Effect and The Bird of Hermes Initiative

Remnant

According to our research, a large portion of if not all Mandela effects are residue from the pre-982 universe that existed prior to the 2012 event.

Snow

According to our research, a large portion of if not all Mandela effects are residue from the pre-982 universe that existed prior to the 2012 event.
Very interesting claim! Since ME started way before 2012 and continues until now, please explain how one event in 2012 could leave residue splattered from the early 90's or before and continues to manifest in waves to this very day.
What was the 2012 event?
Is there a place to look at your research?
What is the pre-982 Universe?
What is the Beelzebub Initiative?

Remnant

so guess you're saying the mandela effect is some kind of joke in your eyes, huh?
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Avengers_(Earth-982)
Hardly. I wish they were a joke.

That wiki page has very little to do with any of this asides from having been named after the same source. For instance my organisation, The Bird of Hermes Initiative( well alright, this is the Beelzebub Initiative but we are the 982 version of the BHI and often use its name), is often accused of being named after some anime called Hellsing or something when in reality it was named after something from the Ripley Scrolls, which was also the source of the reference in aformentioned anime.

Similar case here. I don't see why an organisation who's dedicated itself to studying and explaining the M.E would think it's a joke.

Very interesting claim! Since ME started way before 2012 and continues until now, please explain how one event in 2012 could leave residue splattered from the early 90's or before and continues to manifest in waves to this very day.
What was the 2012 event?
1. The event affected everything on such a level that it's residue is not subject to linear time. A lot of future things can also be blamed on synchronicity and bad memory and time gaps however.

2. Many people in this universe once lived in another one. That universe started breaking down in late 2012 and such a nearby universe combined with the S.E.P that got us into the 982 caused lots of ripples.

3. There is, but it currently requires authorisation and requests. I'm sure I could work something out if you are interested.

4. The 09821

5. The Organisation I work for.

Snow

1. The event affected everything on such a level that it's residue is not subject to linear time. A lot of future things can also be blamed on synchronicity and bad memory and time gaps however.

2. Many people in this universe once lived in another one. That universe started breaking down in late 2012 and such a nearby universe combined with the S.E.P that got us into the 982 caused lots of ripples.

3. There is, but it currently requires authorisation and requests. I'm sure I could work something out if you are interested.

4. The 09821

@Remnant I'm perfectly willing to follow your breadcrumb trail further, but I have to ask a favor! Please, when you mention something for the first time, as a courtesy to me and others, define it or elaborate on it for us so we don't have to come back and ask - in this case, ask AGAIN.

So again: What was the 2012 event - what actually happened? What caused the previous universe to start breaking down? What was the nature, the cause and the outcome of the event.?

The 09821 Universe - is that one that broke down? Is that our original universe - are we now combined with 982? Or - is our whole previous universe transposed to the new one, albeit with errors?

So you work for the Beelzebub Initiative - good, that means you can tell me what it is. So why didn't you?

What is S. E. P? Don't just tell me what it stands for please, tell me what it IS. While you are at it, please dedicate a few lines to fleshing out the #2 Statement.

Yes, I am interested in seeing research studying and explaining the Mandela Effect. That should be evident, right? If you can arrange something, please do so.

I'm extremely interested okay? But if you want to share something, please don't make it like pulling teeth. I'm old and I get cranky.

Remnant

4. The 09821

@Remnant I'm perfectly willing to follow your breadcrumb trail further, but I have to ask a favor! Please, when you mention something for the first time, as a courtesy to me and others, define it or elaborate on it for us so we don't have to come back and ask - in this case, ask AGAIN.

So again: What was the 2012 event - what actually happened? What caused the previous universe to start breaking down? What was the nature, the cause and the outcome of the event.?

The 09821 Universe - is that one that broke down? Is that our original universe - are we now combined with 982? Or - is our whole previous universe transposed to the new one, albeit with errors?

So you work for the Beelzebub Initiative - good, that means you can tell me what it is. So why didn't you?

What is S. E. P? Don't just tell me what it stands for please, tell me what it IS. While you are at it, please dedicate a few lines to fleshing out the #2 Statement.

Yes, I am interested in seeing research studying and explaining the Mandela Effect. That should be evident, right? If you can arrange something, please do so.

I'm extremely interested okay? But if you want to share something, please don't make it like pulling teeth. I'm old and I get cranky.
1. Ah my apologies. Due to the nature of this forum and it's members I assumed all you would be familiar with these terms. My bad.

2. That's one thing we've never been able to figure out. Everything just went to hell in that universe in 2012. We always assumed it may have had something to do with increased extrapoint(a sort o powerful cosmic entity) activity.

3. Yes that's the one that broke down, and most peoples' oginal universe. Everyone was transported here as we'all as certain other parts of our reality however many errors occurred as it was done in a desperate rush by people who weren't as educated as they wished they were.

4. Again thought you were familiar. It's a very long and complicated matter but we are a research and paramilitary organisation of sorts.

5. Soul Evacuation Procedures/Protocols. Essentially the transportation of everyone in the 09821 to the 982. However as I said it was done as a desperate last measure and hastily and so it wasn't performed as well as it should have been and so many errors occurred, the Mandela effects being one of them.

6. Very well, I will speak with my superiors. We should be able to arrange something

vortex-T217

so guess you're saying the mandela effect is some kind of joke in your eyes, huh?

That wiki page has very little to do with any of this asides from having been named after the same source. For instance my organisation, The Bird of Hermes Initiative( well alright, this is the Beelzebub Initiative but we are the 982 version of the BHI and often use its name), is often accused of being named after some anime called Hellsing or something when in reality it was named after something from the Ripley Scrolls, which was also the source of the reference in aformentioned anime.

Similar case here. I don't see why an organisation who's dedicated itself to studying and explaining the M.E would think it's a joke.

What was the 2012 event?

4. The 09821

Okay, I see.. sorry for somewhat assuming you were thinking of it as a joke. Maybe that was weak on my part but I just wanted to know exactly where you were coming from with this and had to throw it out there in case the whole pre-982 universe thing was an attempt to ridicule and mock M.E. believers with pre-982 connection to Marvel. but I'm glad you cleared up the nature of those coincidences.

It's good to hear there is a organization dedicated to researching it. What you said about it makes some good possible sense as a theory that I'm willing to consider and investigate even further. I'm curious to know more as to what you guys have came across in your research.

How were these soul evacuation procedures being done?

Just to clarify, I'm still not sure if you're saying that just our souls got transported to 982 to a different copy of body or if what you mean is that our physical bodies that we had in 09821 came with our soul to 982? If I were to guess I think you mean the first one.

This would be the first I have ever heard of universe-09821 and 982 or S. E. P
However I'm interested to know more of the research you have found about it all. it is helpful to hear.

Remnant

What was the 2012 event?

4. The 09821

Okay, I see.. sorry for somewhat assuming you were thinking of it as a joke. Maybe that was weak on my part but I just wanted to know exactly where you were coming from with this and had to throw it out there in case the whole pre-982 universe thing was an attempt to ridicule and mock M.E. believers with pre-982 connection to Marvel. but I'm glad you cleared up the nature of those coincidences.

It's good to hear there is a organization dedicated to researching it. What you said about it makes some good possible sense as a theory that I'm willing to consider and investigate even further. I'm curious to know more as to what you guys have came across in your research.

How were these soul evacuation procedures being done?

Just to clarify, I'm still not sure if you're saying that just our souls got transported to 982 to a different copy of body or if what you mean is that our physical bodies that we had in 09821 came with our soul to 982? If I were to guess I think you mean the first one.

This would be the first I have ever heard of universe-09821 and 982 or S. E. P
However I'm interested to know more of the research you have found about it all. it is helpful to hear.
I'm not sure. I've never looked much into how S.E.Ps work. I can ask my superiors.

Your physical bodies were transported. As I said, our souls were evacuated not just our spirits.

I'm in the process of getting acess to some of the research. I can post it here later.

alpha centauri

Interesting. And thank you for the answers. I have also a lot of questions.
That's one thing we've never been able to figure out. Everything just went to hell in that universe in 2012. We always assumed it may have had something to do with increased extrapoint(a sort o powerful cosmic entity) activity.
a)What happened there? Atomic or civil war? And I hope you didnt trasfer this extrapoint entity to our world, too.

By the way why did you also transfer those evil satan-worshipping oligarchs (those that control the bank systems etc.) to the new world. They are also a thread to humanity in my opinion. Merkel is also still here (another IMHO evil person).

3. Yes that's the one that broke down, and most peoples' oginal universe. Everyone was transported here as we'all as certain other parts of our reality however many errors occurred as it was done in a desperate rush by people who weren't as educated as they wished they were.
b)You mean the Mandela Effect happened because those people programmed the matrix in a wrong way?

4. Again thought you were familiar. It's a very long and complicated matter but we are a research and paramilitary organisation of sorts.
c)Why are you allowed to tell us all this? I dont understand? Shouldnt that be a secret?
d)And what do you hope to find here in this forum? Or what is your purpose of being here. Do you want to teach us?

5. Soul Evacuation Procedures/Protocols. Essentially the transportation of everyone in the 09821 to the 982. However as I said it was done as a desperate last measure and hastily and so it wasn't performed as well as it should have been and so many errors occurred, the Mandela effects being one of them.
Dont worry about your mistakes. The more mistakes there are the better it is for human spiritual awakening, in my opinion.

6. Very well, I will speak with my superiors. We should be able to arrange something
e) Can you tell us something about your spiritual abilities or those of those scientists you mentioned?
f) Can you give us a proposal what we should do to help you or the planet?

Last edited:

Remnant

Interesting. And thank you for the answers. I have also a lot of questions.
That's one thing we've never been able to figure out. Everything just went to hell in that universe in 2012. We always assumed it may have had something to do with increased extrapoint(a sort o powerful cosmic entity) activity.
a)What happened there? Atomic or civil war? And I hope you didnt trasfer this extrapoint entity to our world, too.

By the way why did you also transfer those evil satan-worshipping oligarchs (those that control the bank systems etc.) to the new world. They are also a thread to humanity in my opinion. Merkel is also still here (another IMHO evil person).

b)You mean the Mandela Effect happened because those people programmed the matrix in a wrong way?

c)Why are you allowed to tell us all this? I dont understand? Shouldnt that be a secret?
d)And what do you hope to find here in this forum? Or what is your purpose of being here. Do you want to teach us?

Dont worry about your mistakes. The more mistakes there are the better it is for human spiritual awakening, in my opinion.

e) Can you tell us something about your spiritual abilities or those of those scientists you mentioned?
f) Can you give us a proposal what we should do to help you or the planet?
A) A little bit of both. As well as some other calamities. We didn't transfer the extrapoints here, however they still exist here. They are powerful enough to traverse and transcend universes themselves.

Indeed, they are a threat to humanity. However at the time we did not know enough to transfer only specific people and it really wasn't feasible at the time to go around killing all the bad people

B) essentially yes

C) No, if something is considered a secret I will of course not speak of it here.

D) My purpose? I was assigned to this forum to keep an eye on this system. If I'm able to teach people while I do so, that's just a nice extra but unintentional benefit.

E) As of now that is classified. I can after such information has been declassified but who knows when that may occur

F) As of now there's little any of you individuals can do. I suppose any sort of cooperation would be appreciated