The Mandela Effect and The Bird of Hermes Initiative

vortex-T217

For those that don't know, The Bird of Hermes initiative is a fictional group that makes up part of a mythos (The Fear Mythos) that is an offshoot of the Slender Man mythos.
Looking to get started on The Fear Mythos, but not sure where to begin? Not a problem. This guide is meant to help newcomers be introduced to the Mythos, and ease their way in.

First off, it should be noted that the guide assumes the reader already has some prior knowledge of the Slender Man mythos, from which the Fear Mythos is an off-shoot of.

The Fear Mythos began as a project on the forum of tvtropes.org. A number of different members, fans of the Slender Man Mythos, felt that the current mythos had grown stale. To help this, they decided to introduce new monsters to the mythos, and began creating the Fears. The Archangel, The Dying Man, and The Cold Boy were the first Fears to be created and introduced, and many of the other Fears were soon to follow.

Within the first year, the Fear Mythos had already grown into a number of different stories by a number of different writers, and had gained a bit of recognition within the mainstream Slender Man Mythos community.
Source

So, JustMe was right.

Harte

Yeah I'm sure a smell of bullshit had came across everyone's nose. As it should when looking into claims like this. That's normal. Obviously no one is taking what he is saying as absolute fact with out knowing but we already pointed out some of these connections to him and he gave an explanation to the nature of some of those coincidences. It doesn't mean anyone believes him. Although I'm still willing to hear him out even if there is things pointing to him creating a hoax. Since anything is possible. It's better to not believe anything being said and just be at least open minded about it in the way of hearing it out as one of many possibilities that may or may not be true. Could it be that some of these top secret project names get used in fictional references on purpose as a better way to hide the projects making them unbelievable? or is this someone looking for attention? or is someone trying to create a distraction among the forums? The fact is that no one can know 100% for sure if it's disinformation or not, either way. it's better to treat it more like a legend being told as a bedtime story at the campfire. or at least until there is actually more than words to go by which is impossible on this forum anyways. there isn't anything that can be presented as evidence to be proven on this site to begin with.

Remnant

For those that don't know, The Bird of Hermes initiative is a fictional group that makes up part of a mythos (The Fear Mythos) that is an offshoot of the Slender Man mythos.
Looking to get started on The Fear Mythos, but not sure where to begin? Not a problem. This guide is meant to help newcomers be introduced to the Mythos, and ease their way in.

First off, it should be noted that the guide assumes the reader already has some prior knowledge of the Slender Man mythos, from which the Fear Mythos is an off-shoot of.

The Fear Mythos began as a project on the forum of tvtropes.org. A number of different members, fans of the Slender Man Mythos, felt that the current mythos had grown stale. To help this, they decided to introduce new monsters to the mythos, and began creating the Fears. The Archangel, The Dying Man, and The Cold Boy were the first Fears to be created and introduced, and many of the other Fears were soon to follow.

Within the first year, the Fear Mythos had already grown into a number of different stories by a number of different writers, and had gained a bit of recognition within the mainstream Slender Man Mythos community.
Source

So, JustMe was right.

Harte
I'm glad to hear someone is familiar, this may make explaining some things easier.

alpha centauri

1) Can you elaborate a bit about the hdr-device? What do you know about it?

2) You said there was more activity around Tibet in another universe? What happened there ? Did the Tibetian monks evolved into god-like beings? Or what?

3) Can you tell us more about the Adaru-Ilu beings? Where did they come from?

4) Are some beings you know described in our holy books? For example the Indian vedes? Rama Civilization?

5) As I understand it you travelled back in time and transferred the experiences of the humans before the catastrophes. Correct?

6) What is in our old universe now? Is this ruled by this demonic extrapoint/being? Are there still humans that e.g. experienced the catastrophe?

Plenty of good ones. That's a reason we have different classifications for them. I think it would be best I don't speak of the natures of heaven or the afterlife. That tends to cause problems.
7) That is a mystery to me. What problems could that be?

Last edited:

Snow

I wonder why I don't remember anything amiss in 2012. I don't recall any sort of breakdown - can you tell me what were the signs of the breakdown?

I can't let you off so easy on the afterlife/heaven comment. I think I may resent not being allowed to experience my natural earthly demise. You say your organization values free will and free belief - I didn't free will the end of U09821, so I forgive you for overriding my free will to move me here (lol), but I really want to know why moving U982 was preferable to allowing it to end and moving on to whatever is next after this existence.

Remnant

According to our research, a large portion of if not all Mandela effects are residue from the pre-982 universe that existed prior to the 2012 event.

What was the 2012 event?
As I've said, it was when the last universe ended in late 2012.
1) Can you elaborate a bit about the hdr-device? What do you know about it?

2) You said there was more activity around Tibet in another universe? What happened there ? Did the Tibetian monks evolved into god-like beings? Or what?

3) Can you tell us more about the Adaru-Ilu beings? Where did they come from?

4) Are some beings you know described in our holy books? For example the Indian vedes? Rama Civilization?

5) As I understand it you travelled back in time and transferred the experiences of the humans before the catastrophes. Correct?

6) What is in our old universe now? Is this ruled by this demonic extrapoint/being? Are there still humans that e.g. experienced the catastrophe?

Plenty of good ones. That's a reason we have different classifications for them. I think it would be best I don't speak of the natures of heaven or the afterlife. That tends to cause problems.
7) That is a mystery to me. What problems could that be?
1) That it's one of the biggest scams in these circles

2) Something like that yes, they had a lot more influence and were close to Ascension because of the activity.

3) They are various alien beings from the 216 they came from many places. They are all very powerful and are often seen as being living personifications of humanity's fears.

4) Indeed. Due to the nature of the multiverse all of those beings exist and I have met a few. Only one however presides over this and the last universe however as with the afterlife question we see it as a better choice to not specify.

5) No, we were there when the catastrophes happened and transported everyone before they could escalate further as the universe was about to end

6) it's a smoldering and empty ruin, now mostly filled with entropy and void energy.

7) Lots of problems, and again best I don't specify as of now.
I wonder why I don't remember anything amiss in 2012. I don't recall any sort of breakdown - can you tell me what were the signs of the breakdown?

I can't let you off so easy on the afterlife/heaven comment. I think I may resent not being allowed to experience my natural earthly demise. You say your organization values free will and free belief - I didn't free will the end of U09821, so I forgive you for overriding my free will to move me here (lol), but I really want to know why moving U982 was preferable to allowing it to end and moving on to whatever is next after this existence.
It was part of the memory erasure that occurred. Many signs, such as heavy special distortions and increased time gaps.

Who's to say you were not moved voluntarily? And there would have been nothing after that existence. Your soul would have been shattered alongside the universe.

alpha centauri

You say your organization values free will and free belief
I would say this evil being that caused the catastrophes did not value free will. The organization restored it.

6) it's a smoldering and empty ruin, now mostly filled with entropy and void energy.

1)I also asked that for a reason: I heard about a dimension/universe in the future before 2012. The information said there were only half or less people left and they gave of a negative feeling (evil metaphysically). I thought that could the reason. So the information was about the 2012 event.

") Where did the Allaru-Illu come from? Do you know that? I though of the Annunaki. Because the name sound like them. Those being that supposedly created Sumer.

3) What is Ascension?

4) There is a guy on youtube that said he was transfered from an other earth. There was a nuclear war in the middle east. ISIS made attacks around the globe and then the whole world went to war against them and they nuked ISIS with nuclear weapons.
I wondered if that was our timeline. Or a timeline in another universe.

Interesting what you have to say.

vortex-T217

Many people in this universe once lived in another one. That universe started breaking down in late 2012 and such a nearby universe combined with the S.E.P that got us into the 982 caused lots of ripples.
a) I dont understand this. How did you do that? Did you conquer another universe where the earth was not inhabited?
Or did you create a new universe? That would be a lot of energy.

b) What do you know about the other universes? I mean there must be a lot of universes because it is called 982. What about number 1 etc...
Extrapoints are in most cases just beings that are powerful enough to be considered gods in the eyes of a human. As such they vary in many ways and so do their creation. Many are just very powerful alien species. Many are more like forces of nature. They are unrelated to tulpas.
1) Can we also be like gods through kind of spiritual work?
2)You said you cannot talk about your spiritual abilities and those of the scientists. But those beings can transfer those abilites as I understand it. Is this correct?

They don't stay in one spot and can travel universes so not really no.
3) What I have wanted to ask: Do you know human with this abilities? For example Indian fakirs or tibetian (chinese) monks or something like that. Is there e.g. increased extrapoint in the Himalaya (Tibet)?

Don't worry tbh I doubt you'll create one.
4)You are not sure in this? So it is possible that you can create and extrapoint involutarily?

4. We are an organisation that values free will and free belief. Our members have many of their own personal philosophies however the truths are a mixture of all of them.

1.1. A possible misconception worth clearing up. Not all extrapoints are evil or a threat to humanity. Only a specific sort are from what we can tell

5. They manifest differently for individual people, there is no one objective Mandela effect due to the nature of all this

6. We can do both. We also store the original memories elsewhere to prevent their complete loss
Ok thats good.
5)What about the good ones? Does they also exist? If yes: What did they do?Then everything goes to heaven ?
6)Did you talk to any extrapoints (good or bad or neutral)?

7) Do you know the hdr device?
A) We are not advanced enough to create a universe as of now. We transported to a universe where the universe was uninhabited, yes.

B) We know a great deal of all the universes we have assigned a number to, as the number is not assigned until the universe has been properly analysed.

1) Depends on your definition of spiritual work. I would say yes, however.

2) Yes.

3) If a human had this ability they would likely no longer be considered a human anymore.
There was more activity there yes, but not in this universe.

4) Possible but highly unlikely and improbable.

5) Plenty of good ones. That's a reason we have different classifications for them. I think it would be best I don't speak of the natures of heaven or the afterlife. That tends to cause problems.

6) I've talked with a few yes. We are allied with some of them so communication would have been necessary.

7) I do.

Remnant, You think it would be best that you don't speak of the natures of heaven or the afterlife. That tends to cause problems."

Oh yeah, problems for who exactly? Problems for beings that don't have our best interests maybe..

So you mean it will cause problems for you and your organization by the entities that don't want information about the afterlife revealed? It's unfortunate that you think it's best you don't speak of it because that's exactly what I need to know about! It just goes to show the nature of your organization from it's roots if information about the afterlife has to stay a secret! What is there to hide?

I realize that in your eyes you think that your organization saved humanity and are all good and loving but nothing is as it seems and you would most likely not even have a clue who really runs your organization behind the scenes. would you? That's even if you were being truthful about your tale.

If the powers that be that control this universe or that oversees it, doesn't want us to know about the processes of the afterlife and it's true origins then chances are good they are not a benevolent force. but that's just the way I see it. Why should the most important question a human being could ever possibly ask, be avoided? what sense is that going to make?

Remnant

I would say this evil being that caused the catastrophes did not value free will. The organization restored it.

1)I also asked that for a reason: I heard about a dimension/universe in the future before 2012. The information said there were only half or less people left and they gave of a negative feeling (evil metaphysically). I thought that could the reason. So the information was about the 2012 event.

") Where did the Allaru-Illu come from? Do you know that? I though of the Annunaki. Because the name sound like them. Those being that supposedly created Sumer.

3) What is Ascension?

4) There is a guy on youtube that said he was transfered from an other earth. There was a nuclear war in the middle east. ISIS made attacks around the globe and then the whole world went to war against them and they nuked ISIS with nuclear weapons.

2) From the 216, from various places. One was a fallen angel, one was from a solaris-esque waterworld, one from another universe, etc. the name would sound familiar because it is in Sumerian.

3) Not sure myself. A form a spiritual enlightenment, I presume.

4) ISIS was uninvolved.

a) I dont understand this. How did you do that? Did you conquer another universe where the earth was not inhabited?
Or did you create a new universe? That would be a lot of energy.

b) What do you know about the other universes? I mean there must be a lot of universes because it is called 982. What about number 1 etc...
1) Can we also be like gods through kind of spiritual work?
2)You said you cannot talk about your spiritual abilities and those of the scientists. But those beings can transfer those abilites as I understand it. Is this correct?

3) What I have wanted to ask: Do you know human with this abilities? For example Indian fakirs or tibetian (chinese) monks or something like that. Is there e.g. increased extrapoint in the Himalaya (Tibet)?

4)You are not sure in this? So it is possible that you can create and extrapoint involutarily?

Ok thats good.
5)What about the good ones? Does they also exist? If yes: What did they do?Then everything goes to heaven ?
6)Did you talk to any extrapoints (good or bad or neutral)?

7) Do you know the hdr device?
A) We are not advanced enough to create a universe as of now. We transported to a universe where the universe was uninhabited, yes.

B) We know a great deal of all the universes we have assigned a number to, as the number is not assigned until the universe has been properly analysed.

2) Yes.

3) If a human had this ability they would likely no longer be considered a human anymore.

5) Plenty of good ones. That's a reason we have different classifications for them. I think it would be best I don't speak of the natures of heaven or the afterlife. That tends to cause problems.

6) I've talked with a few yes. We are allied with some of them so communication would have been necessary.

7) I do.

Remnant, You think it would be best that you don't speak of the natures of heaven or the afterlife. That tends to cause problems."

Oh yeah, problems for who exactly? Problems for beings that don't have our best interests maybe..

So you mean it will cause problems for you and your organization by the entities that don't want information about the afterlife revealed? It's unfortunate that you think it's best you don't speak of it because that's exactly what I need to know about! It just goes to show the nature of your organization from it's roots if information about the afterlife has to stay a secret! What is there to hide?

I realize that in your eyes you think that your organization saved humanity and are all good and loving but nothing is as it seems and you would most likely not even have a clue who really runs your organization behind the scenes. would you? That's even if you were being truthful about your tale.

If the powers that be that control this universe or that oversees it, doesn't want us to know about the processes of the afterlife and it's true origins then chances are good they are not a benevolent force. but that's just the way I see it. Why should the most important question a human being could ever possibly ask, be avoided? what sense is that going to make?
It is precisely because our organisation is not malevolent that we do not wish to speak on this. We do not wish to cause mass hysteria, we do not wish to appear biased to any one religion, we do not want anyone, as humans often do, misunderstanding and taking the situation as proof that "God" is malevolent, and we do not wish to accidentally spring up any cultists to a certain extrapoint.

We do what we do out of goodwill not out of corruption. Of course, if you press me much further I will give you exactly what you want. Be careful what you wish for my friend.

vortex-T217

3) What is Ascension?

2) From the 216, from various places. One was a fallen angel, one was from a solaris-esque waterworld, one from another universe, etc. the name would sound familiar because it is in Sumerian.

3) Not sure myself. A form a spiritual enlightenment, I presume.

4) ISIS was uninvolved.

2) Yes.

7) I do.

It is precisely because our organisation is not malevolent that we do not wish to speak on this. We do not wish to cause mass hysteria, we do not wish to appear biased to any one religion, we do not want anyone, as humans often do, misunderstanding and taking the situation as proof that "God" is malevolent, and we do not wish to accidentally spring up any cultists to a certain extrapoint.

We do what we do out of goodwill not out of corruption. Of course, if you press me much further I will give you exactly what you want. Be careful what you wish for my friend.

Okay, that sounds like kind of a fair statement and also makes a bit of sense. Maybe just a bit tho!

I highly doubt that the masses are going to be looking at this forum along with believing everything you're saying as the ultimate truth. As if it was the holy and almighty word of God or something. Then again, stupidly I guess things like that happen. but do you really think your words on this forum are going to touch the masses? Let's be real!

It's not the first anyone's heard of wild out there claims like this before. Conspiracy theories and many different philosophical view points already exist everywhere!
I shouldn't have to state this. But this site is for exploring those possible ideas that we can't understand and is more so for the open minded rather then highly religious people that will go crazy and rebel if they suddenly hear words like yours.

Anyone who is going to go in hysteria from reading your words about the afterlife on this forum is most definitely on the wrong damn forum and are most likely not capable of handling this type of research in the first place. Because it all goes along with the research. Outrageous claims are already in existence everywhere. Most people here will think for themselves and I doubt your special God type knowing words are going to cause the masses to go crazy and start thinking God is evil. I think most would just choose not to believe it rather than go in hysteria. Like I said, nothing can be offered as proof on this site anyways. So what proof?

It's all just my opinion on the matter. but I guess it would be different for you from your view point since if you're with this organization you may have ways of knowing what would happen if forbidden afterlife knowledge is revealed. what do i know!

I'm not saying your that your organization would be a bad one if it exists. From my limited perspective it could be either way. I just don't know enough about all this to speculate any conclusions and it's open. There is nothing other than words to indicate what the agenda here is and words doesn't give enough to assume anything.

So I'm not pressing anything here. I feel I asked a reasonable question. I got no idea how deep into all this you are, do I? Wouldn't things be on a need to know basis! I guess I was wondering how you can be sure you have the right story and haven't had memories implanted on yourself?

Like I say, I'm not trying to press anything. Just don't answer if you don't like the question.

And what do you think that it is I want? what exactly is that supposed to mean? :)