The McDonald's Thread

Lucidus

Re: The Mcdonalds Thread

Hey Lucidus! I'm still here! It's called studying for my Calculus test. DUH! We all have busy lives you know. >:O

LOL! @ Harte's post.

Ughhh! Double edit. I'm also a member on another forum (expertlaw.com), so most of the time, I'll be hanging around there.

Good to hear that you are ok, and good luck on your test.

Lucidus

What's scary is when your "Mc Ribs" has the bone separation pressed into it.

Makes me wonder what part of Mc Piggy it came from. Was it Mc Snout, Mc Innards or Mc Orifice.

I wonder if the Hawaiian Mc Donalds makes Mc Musubi.

Better yet, the Mc Loco Moco.

Ain't that the truth, I don't know what the McRib is made of, and I don't want to know, but it still tastes great.

Motoko Aoyama

I don't understand why the McRib keeps on reappearing despite the fact that McDonalds once said that the sandwich will be gone forever. :/

Also, if anyone has a new idea for McDonalds, don't send it to them because they have a new ideas policy enforced. McDonalds can't accept unsolicited ideas from people who are not within the corporation. Also, the policy is enforced for legal and business reasons. I guess that policy is to prevent sue jobs from happening. <--- How did I get this? An official customer service staff member who works at the McDonalds headquarters sent me a direct message yesterday.

WhOKnOwS

i like mcdonalds it reminds me when i was a kid. i always enjoy mc nuggets and eat tons of em

Harte

So, how was the test?

Did you use integration by parts on a set of nested functions to examine the neighborhood of a point ala Stoke's (or mebbe Green's) theorem?

Or was this calculus test about the calculus that forms on teeth?

Harte

Motoko Aoyama

So, how was the test?

Did you use integration by parts on a set of nested functions to examine the neighborhood of a point ala Stoke's (or mebbe Green's) theorem?

Or was this calculus test about the calculus that forms on teeth?

Harte

I passed it =)
However, I hate borderline grades! I honestly hate it when I see a 78/100, 88/100, 99/100, 99.5/100, 79.9/100, and the professor refuses to round up to the next whole number.
The good news is that if I turned in all of my corrections and it has to be picture perfect, then I can get 5 points added to my score which is great because I NEED IT! Luckily, most of the errors are quick fixes, so I shouldn't have a problem at all.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

The service there sucks long live KFC try there toasted wrap youll fall in love

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'm trying to get over my addiction right now, it's been almost a week.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

I'm trying to get over my addiction right now, it's been almost a week.
try KFC toasted wrap it only cost 1.89$ and it only has 4 ingredients ( salad, chicken strip, peppery ranch sauce and a the wrap that is made out of floour and corn ) wich are all good for your health
i enjoy these 2 time a week and im havent got sick all winter and i work in the public

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Man, these things from KFC aren't improving your immune system's strength, that's for sure. On the other hand, they are probably way less toxic than McDonald's burgers. There's no KFC where I live, only a McD.