The McDonald's Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In Canada, McD serve a new sandwich. It's the 1967 burger. Did you guys try it?

I tried it 2 weeks ago, it wasn't that great. Definitely not as good as those other burgers I used to eat last year when I was addicted.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well what did ya expect from a burger thats been in the warmer for almost 50 years LOL
realy thow never even heard about it yet guess I'll have to try one now

ZeoEmeraude

I live on the East Coast of the U.S. and we don't get to try all the new stuff they put out first...They reserve that for the West Coast. But i'm sure its a better tasting burger...stuff tasted better back then...or so i'm told by old people, they like to ramble on.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wait, no one went to McDonald's since I last posted in this thread, in August 2011? That's complete BS.

I didn't eat McDonald's food for a little more than a week. I almost had some for lunch today, but there were too many people over there, I went to Subway instead.

Last time I checked, they were advertising the Double McFish, I didn't try it though.

Do lie to yourself, you know you're loving it, right?

NerdyGilr3

Yuck, seriously, Double McFish?

I try not to go too often, because my BF likes it real much, even if I keep telling him it's horrible food. So when I go, it's with him. As I'm on the road or in a hurry often, well, I eat there maybe like once every two weeks. My fav. sandwich is the Double Quarter Pound (The Royale with Cheese, for Pulp Fiction fans ;) lol)

How often do you guys go? And which is your favorite meal?

titorite

In Canada, McD serve a new sandwich. It's the 1967 burger. Did you guys try it?

I tried it 2 weeks ago, it wasn't that great. Definitely not as good as those other burgers I used to eat last year when I was addicted.

An addiction to Micky Ds is never good in fact... as an ex employee I fear for you... you say you had an addictions.....I was morning shift. I have had irreparable weight damage just eating the throw aways from the lunch switch over.... if you eat at that place on a regular basis.... MIght I recomend Hypnosis, Chemicals, Diet, and exersize. All of it in that order. Man....

I have no clue about you but I know I am still working to get my mikyD weight off.

When I think of McDOndalds I thnk of this....

La da Da DA DA

im_luggin_it_mcdonalds.jpg

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Don't ask me how I found this:
Hooked on chicken nuggets: Girl, 17, who has eaten nothing else since age TWO rushed to hospital after collapsing
Stacey Irvine, 17, collapses after eating only McDonald's chicken nuggets since age 2 | Mail Online
Doctors found that her 15-year ‘chronic chicken nugget addiction’ has left her with anaemia and inflamed veins on her tongue.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I love me some spicy Wendy's nuggets but I'm not stupid enough to think it's okay to eat only that for the next 15 years.