The meaning of 177

Ren

The mission of the 177th in 2013 is U.S. military cartography. That is all I remember from my reading.

Khaos

where the wild things are
1- genensis chapter 7 verse 7

"And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons' wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood."

If you used a disaster scenario, a space craft could be considered an ark, in metaphorical terms. So something happens, I'm not saying a flood happens, but something within outer space happens. It could be anything... Sputnik is still up there right, with nukes? And I've heard talk of the ISS lately, they say its orbit is decaying and within the next decade or two, it could come crashing down. Maybe the ISS 10-20 years from now poses a threat and they need to go up there and rearrange its orbit or perform a controlled re-entry?

Ren

1- genensis chapter 7 verse 7

"And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons' wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood."

John Titor got his family out of Florida before it flooded. This is his personal story. But we know from what he said, he was trying to warn us all in a cryptic way about what will come shortly. "Alas Babylon" was about being prepared after the bombs drop. But we know that nobody can survive a nuclear exchange like that. We also know that John Titor was talking about living on a river and cholera (from flooded areas), not radiation was his biggest concern.

Clever, clever Moonshine. John Titor referred to Exodus 13 when telling us that Hurricane Sandy (a large eastern wind was going to hit dry land). This was a historical flood. People to this day are still living in tent cities as a result.

I quote Sam here on John Titor's direct hit.
QUESTION: "Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending."

JOHN TITOR'S ANSWER: "...Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?"

Exodus 13 NIV
21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land.