The Multiverse

mthamson

Well, since I mentioned the experimental observation of the three spin states of the electron, I would love to know more about that.

Certainly. Could you provide reference to the study that you are referring to? The below is an overview and I want to make sure I speak about the correct state level and that you are not speaking of triplet states of the system.

CURRENTLY KNOWN PHYSICS
Electrons in 4 dimensions carry 2 spin states (-0.5, + 0.5). Their configuration in these spin states create increasingly complex shells with increasing electron density. Shell systems can have a triplet states (-0.5, 0, +0.5) but this state in 3 dimensions is limited to the 2 spin states.

CURRENTLY UNKNOWN PHYSICS
When electron loops oscillate through higher dimensions they can have fractional states between the available +0.5/-0.5 typically limited up to 1/12, or for example +0.5 - 1/12 total state. In this model, the spin states are greater than the 3 you mentioned. In addition, these fractional spin states are not permitted within the common 4 dimensions so the observation in 4 dimensions will always be limited to either +0.5 or -0.5. Spin state systems are greatly increased as well beyond the restriction to triplet states in 4 dimensions. This means from a 4 dimension perspective, when an electron temporarily gains or loses a fractional state, it "creates" or "destroys" a portion of the electron by angular momentum gain or loss. The statistical average of these gains and losses will always be +0.5 or -0.5 spin, therefore nothing is actually ever created or destroyed.

This is part of why the recrystallization phenomenon is unknown. The fractional state gained or lost by traveling is not seen in the resultant particle. It is mathematically hypothesized that the gain or loss is contributed to the brane connection dimensions, but the gain or loss does not affect the particle.

As our example:

Origin brane = 0.5

Transfer state = 0.5 + 1/12 --- OR ---
Transfer state = 0.5 - 1/12

Target brane = 0.5

If the fractional spin state is truly "absorbed" into the higher dimension for connection, we should see a distribution of the following, which we do not:

Origin brane = 0.5

Target brane = 0.5 --- OR ---
Target brane = 0.5 -1/12

NaturalPhilosopher

I knew about fractional electric charges of the electron but not about fractional spin states...perfect!
I suspected as much but never spent much time on researching it.
great find mthamson.

I agree that the fractional states would have to exist within another dimension but I disagree about it being the 4th dimension. From my research found that mass, charge and spin of particles is the 4th dimension itself. As Einstein(not the retard on para)said that particles aren't within 3d spacetime but are extended into it because they are considered point particles...zero dimensional. If this assumption is true then that means space and time are separate. Always present but not as the samething.

Last edited:

mthamson

I agree that the fractional states would have to exist within another dimension but I disagree about it being the 4th dimension. From my research found that mass, charge and spin of particles is the 4th dimension itself. .

States fractional between normal states are above 4 dimensions. The characteristics you described are correct for massed particles, such as electrons, to your statement if defined as within 4 dimensions. Massless particles, such as photons, only occupy the 4th dimension as you stated. Mass components exist when a waveform occupies within 4 dimensions, including spacial dimensions. A photon, for example, occupies only a time dimension, therefore has no spacial dimensions. Mass is gained by interactions with the Higgs field permeating 3 dimensions, therefore mass and massless is only a matter of apparent dimensions. This is why interaction with the Higgs field is such an important discovery to be made, as I have stated. It resolves space 3D and spacetime (4D and above) together permitting an understanding of particles in higher (4D and above) dimensions.

NaturalPhilosopher

idk about that...experiments that are done in producing time dilation(not from inertial or gravitational mass) show that all mass particles inside reduce their charge, spin and mass energy. Photons redshift.

photons do have spatial dimensions, E and B fields at right angles. That's a spatial vector. Photons of course have a time vector as well. So the idea that photons are purely 4th dimensional and that's why they don't have mass I don't understand.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Certainly. Could you provide reference to the study that you are referring to? The below is an overview and I want to make sure I speak about the correct state level and that you are not speaking of triplet states of the system.

CURRENTLY KNOWN PHYSICS
Electrons in 4 dimensions carry 2 spin states (-0.5, + 0.5). Their configuration in these spin states create increasingly complex shells with increasing electron density. Shell systems can have a triplet states (-0.5, 0, +0.5) but this state in 3 dimensions is limited to the 2 spin states.

CURRENTLY UNKNOWN PHYSICS
When electron loops oscillate through higher dimensions they can have fractional states between the available +0.5/-0.5 typically limited up to 1/12, or for example +0.5 - 1/12 total state. In this model, the spin states are greater than the 3 you mentioned. In addition, these fractional spin states are not permitted within the common 4 dimensions so the observation in 4 dimensions will always be limited to either +0.5 or -0.5. Spin state systems are greatly increased as well beyond the restriction to triplet states in 4 dimensions. This means from a 4 dimension perspective, when an electron temporarily gains or loses a fractional state, it "creates" or "destroys" a portion of the electron by angular momentum gain or loss. The statistical average of these gains and losses will always be +0.5 or -0.5 spin, therefore nothing is actually ever created or destroyed.

This is part of why the recrystallization phenomenon is unknown. The fractional state gained or lost by traveling is not seen in the resultant particle. It is mathematically hypothesized that the gain or loss is contributed to the brane connection dimensions, but the gain or loss does not affect the particle.

As our example:

Origin brane = 0.5

Target brane = 0.5

If the fractional spin state is truly "absorbed" into the higher dimension for connection, we should see a distribution of the following, which we do not:

Origin brane = 0.5

Target brane = 0.5 --- OR ---
Target brane = 0.5 -1/12

I have been searching for that article for several months now. I came across it last year and stayed quiet about it. Mainly because it suggested our current models for the electron were completely wrong. No luck in finding the original article though.