The Multiverse

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The mathematics are mostly relevant with current understanding. The first equation is an amended Dirac equation which resolves spin states in higher dimensions. You are correct, electrons have a set number of spin states and most are not expressed in lower dimensions.

The second formula is a resolved Schrodinger equation to resolve changes in particle state

The third formula is the relativistic wave equation including the additional spin states that a particle can obtain in higher dimensions

The final formula is a minimal coupling equation in a scalar field.

All four formulas are already known, less some of the minor amendments.

I am attempting my best effort at gauging the degree of complexity to which I should speak of these concepts. I seem to be failing with all attempts. I would like to continue to pursue providing what information I can but will understand if the community wishes that I discontinue. I can maintain my efforts in the academic environment until greater population interest is desired.

Our current understanding is based in fiction. Nothing is being built with this fiction. Perhaps it would be better if you were to use the level of understanding during Tesla's time frame. At least the industrial revolution was testament to a level of understanding that was factual at the time.

NaturalPhilosopher

The mathematics are mostly relevant with current understanding. The first equation is an amended Dirac equation which resolves spin states in higher dimensions. You are correct, electrons have a set number of spin states and most are not expressed in lower dimensions.

The second formula is a resolved Schrodinger equation to resolve changes in particle state

The third formula is the relativistic wave equation including the additional spin states that a particle can obtain in higher dimensions

The final formula is a minimal coupling equation in a scalar field.

All four formulas are already known, less some of the minor amendments.

I am attempting my best effort at gauging the degree of complexity to which I should speak of these concepts. I seem to be failing with all attempts. I would like to continue to pursue providing what information I can but will understand if the community wishes that I discontinue. I can maintain my efforts in the academic environment until greater population interest is desired.
I do appreciate your discussion mthamson. It's nice to find another physics knowledgeable person here who has benevolent intent. This site has devolved into petty bickering, posturing and only casual interest of the physics behind time travel.

Please continue to enlighten people.

mthamson

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us with an assemblage of real world facts instead.

Einstein. I would be happy to. Are there specific topics or questions you are interested in?

I do appreciate your discussion mthamson. It's nice to find another physics knowledgeable person here who has benevolent intent. This site has devolved into petty bickering, posturing and only casual interest of the physics behind time travel.

Thank you for your support. I will hopefully find better words in future descriptions to convey these rather large concepts. I do not wish to cause confusion or turmoil.

Mayhem

Zenith
If and when a soul arrives via the multiverse, what will they do there?

And if they arrive intact.

Will they be saying i want to go home.

TimeFlipper

Not helpful at all. The math is meaningless without any real world representation. You didn't list any legend connecting all those symbols to our reality.

We exist in a time where all the knowledge has been censored, and replaced with fiction. One thing that has become apparent is that there is no theory that is correct. Your mention of the concept of a Brane is an example of that. The concept of mass is another one of those fictional theories that has never been verified with real world facts.

A while back I came across a paper on arxiv.org that discussed the experimental observation of three spin states of the electron. Which kind of debunks the quantification of a single defined spin state. So the experimental fact is in disagreement with what is being taught in the schools.

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us with an assemblage of real world facts instead.

Very elegantly spoken, i could not have put it better myself (y) :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

I certainly dont consider you are a knowledgeable person on physics either, you cant even explain when asked, all of your own claims on Time-Travel...:D
What was it you said a while back, a Quartz crystal placed on a Chakra will tranport a person into a Time-Travelling situation?? :LOL:.....99% of the "bickering" started when you became a member, including those vile ways you address members when they challenge your postings....I think youre the perfect example of:, The Pot Calling The Kettle..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
How's this on topic?

Thats an attack on another with his own views as you have said time and time again.

Your really like to monster it all hey. Jaysus if there was a good mod here youd be on a warning years ago lol.

TimeFlipper

How's this on topic?

Thats an attack on another with his own views as you have said time and time again.

Your really like to monster it all hey. Jaysus if there was a good mod here youd be on a warning years ago lol.

Well, if you think that you can Time-Travel by placing a Quartz Crystal on a Chakra, go ahead and do it, then send me a private message with the next lottery numbers on it...Our Mods are far better than what you think they are.....Perhaps you should admonish your friend NaturalPhilosopher, when he uses those vile name callings such as retard, instead of trying to score points off me.....OK, you and me has strayed off topic....You can rant away as much as you want to, iam permanently off this thread as of now...

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah like einstein trying to get someone to prove it by lottery numbers you will never learn.

Off topic :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein. I would be happy to. Are there specific topics or questions you are interested in?

Thank you for your support. I will hopefully find better words in future descriptions to convey these rather large concepts. I do not wish to cause confusion or turmoil.

Well, since I mentioned the experimental observation of the three spin states of the electron, I would love to know more about that.