The Multiverse

TimeFlipper

@mthamson Of course there are many Multiverse theories that contain references to Time-Travel, for example in Cosmology a "multiverse membrane" which is totally and purely hypothetical , takes into consideration M-theory, which means String theory...

The well known physicist Michio Kaku, takes us on a little journey of Multiverses, String theory and Wormholes (yes, Time-Travel), in this short video clip....

But lets forget about Time-Travel for now and look at some of the "concepts and hypotheses" of the "Brane" which you mentioned..
In physics a "Brane" is an object analogous to the strings of string theory (already mentioned), but having any number of dimensions (Multiverses) rather than just one dimension....Brane Cosmology refers to several theories of particle physics and cosmology related to string theory, superstring theory and M-theory...

The "travel device" that you mentioned, supposedly "monitors" the presence of "higher order dimensions" and their changes...Perhaps you could tell us how that device electronically, can actually detect those "hypothetical higher order dimensions", although i doubt that you can..:(..

I found your last paragraph TRAVELING, amusing to say the least, and your final comment where you state; It should be mentioned my origin brane and all branes we have "made" connections with, are unsure why transcribed energies will recrystalize :D..
I feel that IF you and your other cohorts had been capable to either create or discover those other higher dimensions AND the Higgs field (you mentioned that in a previous posting), then most certainly you would understand simply how to chemically overcome the recrystallization process (y):D..

However you have the right on Paranormalis to make known your own thoughts on how to "surf the higher dimensions", although hopefully, i feel that our member who is expecting to traverse those dimensions, will not be too disappointed, when in my opinion, nothing of the like will ever happen ;):D...

P.S. any "feasible electronic explanations" you can provide, will be most gratefully accepted :cool:..

Last edited:

mthamson

I feel that IF you and your other cohorts had been capable to either create or discover those other higher dimensions AND the Higgs field (you mentioned that in a previous posting), then most certainly you would understand simply how to chemically overcome the recrystallization process

--- What we do not understand is why the process is automatic. If you push an energy-transcribed "object" from one brane to another, it will naturally form the initial object. We are unsure why this occurs and maintains information in the initial form.

Perhaps you could tell us how that device electronically, can actually detect those "hypothetical higher order dimensions", although i doubt that you can..

--- I would be happy to provide a more detailed description of the process if requested. In a condensed and simplified manner: known particles are "pushed" into lesser probable states until the particle begins emission of lesser probable particles. These released particles are quantified to provide state information. More of the same known particles are "pushed" and can emit a different variety and quantity of lesser probable particles. The characterization and change in emissions provide the highest capable dimension and change to that dimension.

In physics a "Brane" is an object analogous to the strings of string theory (already mentioned), but having any number of dimensions (Multiverses)

-- Yes. String theory understanding in this brane is that "strings" are segmented. In actuality, all things within a brane are one contiguous string. Variety of energies and particles depend on localized oscillations and "wrapping" into higher order dimensions.

TimeFlipper

I wont take up too much time, as iam certain that our member @StarTraveller94 including others, want to persue this with other questions to you (although i doubt they will ever get a clear understandable dialogue from you) ....I asked about the "recrystalization" process, and you replied by saying that you dont understand why the process is automatic..If you push an "energy-transcribed object from one brane to another, it will naturally form the initial object"....

That is one of the many obfuscations that you purposely choose which allows you to talk in an all knowing omnipotent abstract manner...In other words its (BS)...In my humble opinion you are definitely not a traveller from another "Brane", i think youre probably a nice guy trying to impress our members with literally, meaningless terminology (From a higher Brane perhaps?) :D ...But, as i said before, you have the right to say what ever you want to...

Last edited:

mthamson

Timeflipper, my apologies. I do not mean to express as obfuscated statements. I am happy to explain any statements in further detail. I did not wish to apply conjecture to the discussion. However, since it is a point of interest, I can explain what we do know and think we know about the recrystallization phenomenon. The topic is dense, so I will try to resolve to simpler terms, there is some summary as well.

Particles within a target have state information transposed to energies. These energies are pushed over branes in the method I described prior. It is our general understanding that although sent as a waveform, the information that the higher order dimensions influence is particle spins. Specifically, higher order dimensions seem to exclusively restrict fractional spins. For example, bosons have full integer spins, let us use use a value of 1. The lesser probability applied to the particle pushes the particle in a dimension that does not permit full integer spins. For example, 1/12th spins not equivalent to 1.0 and 0.5 multiples. In this instance, let us say it fits as a spin of 1 and 1/12. The particle is pushed over the brane boundary as prior explained. We know that the particle sheds this fractional spin and returns to a lower dimension back to a spin of 1.0. However, we do not see any emission accounting for the 1/12 energy in either brane.

We know that the particle and the dimension are indistinguishable as explained by singular-string theory. All dimensions, particles and energies are permutations of this singular string. Our hypothesis is that the 1/12 spin energy is the energy cost to bridge the target and origin brane dimension for that singular particle. The spent energy links then fills both sections of the dimension causing it collapse. A new dimension will fill the void, but the initial channel is destroyed. The new particle now sits in the target brane stripped of the 1/12 spin and cascades to lowest energy dimensions. Due to the adjacent proximity of the collection of particles, the base states realign causing the reassembly of the sent object.

TimeFlipper

@mthamson You are waffling as per usual, dont waste your time sending me more utter drivel, keep it for people who might be impressed and taken in by you, im not interested in your comments on "Brane Travel" anymore, and i have placed you on ignore!! :mad:..

Last edited:

mthamson

I understand. I do not wish to impose on anyone, only to provide what information I have. I do thank you for your well directed questions and transparency of opinion.

mthamson

Perhaps also, I have poorly attempted a translation of principles and theories. For the sake of due diligence, I will attach applicable mathematics in hopes that it may remove any obfuscating problems I have caused.

Attachments

• recrystallization theory.jpg
    recrystallization theory.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Perhaps also, I have poorly attempted a translation of principles and theories. For the sake of due diligence, I will attach applicable mathematics in hopes that it may remove any obfuscating problems I have caused.

Not helpful at all. The math is meaningless without any real world representation. You didn't list any legend connecting all those symbols to our reality.

We exist in a time where all the knowledge has been censored, and replaced with fiction. One thing that has become apparent is that there is no theory that is correct. Your mention of the concept of a Brane is an example of that. The concept of mass is another one of those fictional theories that has never been verified with real world facts.

A while back I came across a paper on arxiv.org that discussed the experimental observation of three spin states of the electron. Which kind of debunks the quantification of a single defined spin state. So the experimental fact is in disagreement with what is being taught in the schools.

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us with an assemblage of real world facts instead.

mthamson

Not helpful at all. The math is meaningless without any real world representation. You didn't list any legend connecting all those symbols to our reality.

The mathematics are mostly relevant with current understanding. The first equation is an amended Dirac equation which resolves spin states in higher dimensions. You are correct, electrons have a set number of spin states and most are not expressed in lower dimensions.

The second formula is a resolved Schrodinger equation to resolve changes in particle state

The third formula is the relativistic wave equation including the additional spin states that a particle can obtain in higher dimensions

The final formula is a minimal coupling equation in a scalar field.

All four formulas are already known, less some of the minor amendments.

I am attempting my best effort at gauging the degree of complexity to which I should speak of these concepts. I seem to be failing with all attempts. I would like to continue to pursue providing what information I can but will understand if the community wishes that I discontinue. I can maintain my efforts in the academic environment until greater population interest is desired.