The New World Order

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The New World Order

We can consider that they already have the project Echelon, from NSA, so that's a good start for them. They can monitor the entire Internet. They say they can read your emails, look at your stuff, and that even Windows XP has its own backdoors for them.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yes it has begun and moves ever forward. as we watch deal or no deal. the traps are put in place:mad:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'll ask the question again, who is at the top of this NWO ?
I can't find anybody who fits in that place.

Some say the reptilians are behind all this conspiracy, they want to take over the world.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well the real H.M.F.I.C one at the controls is the devil himself .however at the present time he is still not aloud to make himself known. soon the world will go into total meltdown of all socal structure. and one man a national leader. will come out with the plan to save us all. and 90% of the people will beg for him to lead us. this will be the man who is injured in the head with a fatal wound, and then he will rise from the dead. proclaim himself to be GOD. thats when they will start to hunt the christians down and kill all who don't worship him as GOD
I believe this with all that I am.
I know it is true. with out one doubt.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Who's gonna be this guy then ?
Is it going to happen soon in you opinion ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I wish I knew:confused: I would sssoooo spill the beans on him
soon:confused: oh hell yes any day at any time all the stage is set for it:mad:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Oh, that soon ?
I mean, yeah, it could happen, but I don't think it could be that big in the moment.
I think it should be something big, happening over a long period of time, like months, years. Something like a huge economic collapse.

Then, they will give us food, and take control.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hey I just remembered a site that will spell out alot of this NWO crap
and whos behind some of it
www.newswatchmagazine.org
the guy is pretty up to speed on this stuff he has some vids you can watch online. they explain alot of what has happened and some of what is commin. its a place to start

jurgen36

Well the way things are going the world is running down at an alarming rate. Today food is short and it will get worse. In most countries the citizens are disarmed so that they can not defend themselves against authority. What more do you really want. The change over to a new world order could literarely come over night.
Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

jurgen36 said:
Well the way things are going the world is running down at an alarming rate. Today food is short and it will get worse. In most countries the citizens are disarmed so that they can not defend themselves against authority. What more do you really want. The change over to a new world order could literarely come over night.
Regards

you could see this predic. at any time now. the media is throwing the term around again. and the banks may vary well be the last straw:confused: