The New World Order

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: The New World Order

LOL man aint that the truth. if you throw money at them mabe you can.and oh yeh baby them, thats where I get into trouble. for some odd reason I expect my tools to work as hard as me, and G.M. just can't keep up. but then no U.S. car has stood the test yet, at least not for me. my harley hasen't failed yet, and I can state for a fact. I drop the hammer on it daily. but the little black sporty just laughs, and scoots along. theres more than one metric rider thats learned to fear the thunder. oh yeh most of them have a higher top end, but up to 140mph my assend is all they can see.
P.S.
after some thought I guess thats not fair to say either, cause I bought that sporty for 5800. then put another 6000 into the motor so it would almost do what the metrics will do right out of the box. just had to clear that up.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

oh yeh on a side note got into a heated disscuss. with a salesman at the local harley dealer yesterday, bout the V-rod. he tried to tell me it is the third fastest production bike in the world.:eek: ha ha ha ha ha
it aint even in the top ten:rolleyes:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

This guy wanted your money, in order to give it to the NWO :eek:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh thats what I thought too, he just wanted to make a sale. kept tryin to tell me how it was so much faster than my hotrod sporty. ha ha ha ha.!!!:rolleyes: he shut up when I told him how many of the V-rods I passed on my trip to sturgis last year.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
yeh thats what I thought too, he just wanted to make a sale. kept tryin to tell me how it was so much faster than my hotrod sporty. ha ha ha ha.!!!:rolleyes: he shut up when I told him how many of the V-rods I passed on my trip to sturgis last year.

Thats what I need! Cycle w/sidecar! that way when the shit does finally come rainin' down I will make a run for it and fast too!
Maybe a dirtbike...........

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well iffin ya want to get a bike ya better do it toot quick. there price is going up like a rocket nowdays.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

In Quebec, everybody are selling their bikes, because it costs a lot of money to keep them on the road. You need an insurance, you need to pay for the licence plate, it costs a lot, like 700$ to 1500$ or more per year for some.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh it cost some here too, but not near what it do for a car.
and there way more fun.
yeh I have to say the fun factor makes up for the cost.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, it's way better on a bike than in a car. Driving a car to work is lame.
If you have a dual sport bike, it's pretty cool :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh the dual sport is fun, but doc says I can never go off road again. so I got street bike and built a hotrod:D