The New World Order

gonzogirl

Re: The New World Order

Well The NWO could be a real conspiracy... secret government and the like, but at the end of the day...Does it affect my life? Maybe.....
I really dont know ..what would I compare it to?
I know that I could get bogged down in thinking about it.
I would be happier if the world was perfect but its not and never will be.
All I know is that it seems that this NWO thing is a real thing....
but who knows? And how do we prove it? that would be a task that I would not enjoy doing..proving that the secret gov. exists.....
Shit I cant even write a good resume' for maself!:D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well its kinda hard to denie when the world leaders keep using the term like a bat to tell us where we are headed for some ten years now. every few2 months another leader brings up the new order of things

Num7

Administrator
Staff

There must be one guy on the top of all this, the master of this NWO. Who is this guy ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I think I know who it is, but he's not visable to us yet. however he will be soon. he rules the men at the top of our government as well as all others on earth. and his name is satan, his only perpose and intent is to kill, steal and destroy. but as far as a single person to point at, I realy don't believe there is just one yet. at this point I would have to say there is more like 10-15 who pretty much run the show, and they are all in the banking cartel. ya know control the money and you control the nation.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
well its kinda hard to denie when the world leaders keep using the term like a bat to tell us where we are headed for some ten years now. every few2 months another leader brings up the new order of things

I know...It is so strange...I think the definition of NWO changes with the diff. admins.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl said:
Its David Icke!:p
lol I heard his name a few times, but I don't know much about him. I'll try to make some research !