The Phoenix Experiment modified

TimeFlipper

Without being a silly sausage and losing your temper and then taking a weeks holiday off, why dont YOU tell us all what that project/ experiment was?...
I hope you dont adopt the usual "silence" when i ask you for an answer that you never give :censored: :LOL:...
Cue for NP to show pictures of silly sausages :LOL:..

Last edited:

Parazite1986

What exactly is the Phoenix Project?...The only reference i can find is abouut a UK psychedelic band..
It’s the one done in during the time Time Tunnel was on tv. It’s a experiment as a part of underground experiments done by the USA which also had Operation MKULTRA which I was a part of during the time I was in my mother’s womb, during which they experimented with telepathy between mother and child in a womb. My mother was working for the Navy since 1960’s until 1990. I was born in 1986.

About the Phoenix experiment, you have a tunnel which attracts electromagnetic currents at the frequency of 432hz which creates the portal to the time line you desire. Steven L. Gibbs mentioned it in his report, 8th Key to the Riddle of Time and provided diagrams to his simplified Phoenix experiment. However, due to the wacky weather of Missouri, I am doing it in the basement after realizing that the poles are suitable for the inside of the house due to their size. I am also using frequency generators for my experiment as well as buckets of dirt to hold and ground the poles in.

TimeFlipper

It’s the one done in during the time Time Tunnel was on tv. It’s a experiment as a part of underground experiments done by the USA which also had Operation MKULTRA which I was a part of during the time I was in my mother’s womb, during which they experimented with telepathy between mother and child in a womb. My mother was working for the Navy since 1960’s until 1990. I was born in 1986.

About the Phoenix experiment, you have a tunnel which attracts electromagnetic currents at the frequency of 432hz which creates the portal to the time line you desire. Steven L. Gibbs mentioned it in his report, 8th Key to the Riddle of Time and provided diagrams to his simplified Phoenix experiment. However, due to the wacky weather of Missouri, I am doing it in the basement after realizing that the poles are suitable for the inside of the house due to their size. I am also using frequency generators for my experiment as well as buckets of dirt to hold and ground the poles in.
Thank you for the reply...I used to watch that TV series the "Time-Tunnel", and i really enjoyed it....Did Steven Gibbs suggest using PVC pipes to make the tunnel, plus copper wire (electromagnetic wire) made into the shape of a Mobius Coil that goes along the PVC pipes, which attracts electromagnetic currents in the frequency range of 432Hz that then creates the Portal?

NaturalPhilosopher

good for you bud.
hope it works out great.
if I can be of assistance let me know

TimeFlipper

it's funny, montauk project official name was 'project phoenix, I, II and III" but of course the montauk project experiment here expert timeflipper didn't know that....did ya dumbass.
You are as usual talking complete and utter rubbish NP...You certainly need to read the Montauk Project book series for your self which obviously you havent, and realise that what our member Parazite mentioned was only taken from how Steven Gibbs himself described the Phoenix project which was completely wrong and ridiculous :fp:..

I asked Parazite if he described his own experiment from what Steven Gibbs said it was, and he said YES...You need to take another weeks holiday away from Paranormalis again NP and begin reading and learning about what is real and what is fantasy in your befuddled little mind....FYI, in Montauk terms the Phoenix Project was a "collection of several projects" all under the same umbrella, for example the Philadelphia Experiment and Time-Travel plus Wilhelm Reichs own work on Weather Modification, and nothing about using PVC pies and buckets that Steven Gibbs said it was :LOL:..

You will read all about that and more, if you ever get around to reading The Montauk collection of book, which i know you obviously wont, loser :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

How about i send yas both down to The Bahamas for a week off, now be nice:)

Two old pals sitting on the beach drinking some nice rum arguing about whos right lol.
Everything i wrote about on this thread can be doubled, tripled or quadrupedly checked simply by members who have actually read the Montauk series of books, although iam aware that possibly only a very few of our members HAVE actually taken the time to read them, certainly not NP...

The REAL Phoenix Project/Experiment, is precisely that which i have written about on this thread, and NOT the Steven Gibbs crazy version of using PVC pipes to make the "tunnel", along with a PVC bucket plus a few frequency generators...NP is the classic troll who prefers members to believe in the crap that Gibbs writes about, and on this occasion, NP purposely wants to create an argument with me which you can clearly see for yourself..