The picture thread!

gonzogirl

The picture thread!

Ok people...here is a thread for us to post cool pics either of ourselves or other cool stuff. The first one is of our buddy kc wildman. It is a pic of him and his Harley named Betty while at Sturgis.
Oh yeah...He gave me permission to post this pic...:D
Hope its not to big or small!!!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The picture thread!

Hey, pretty cool bike KC, Betty looks good !!!

Whitelight

I think it would be cool if we all posted a pic of ourselves, cus then we could see who we're talking too :) Obviouslly if people don't feel comfortable, no pressure. It's cool to see a pic of KC though!

Here's one of me...

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v194/42/32/832555466/n832555466_2185977_1650.jpg

I put 'insert photo' and I thought it'd turn up like how gonzo put hers, but mine was huge and on the page :S so here's the link

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Ok people...here is a thread for us to post cool pics either of ourselves or other cool stuff. The first one is of our buddy kc wildman. It is a pic of him and his Harley named Betty while at Sturgis.
Oh yeah...He gave me permission to post this pic...:D
Hope its not to big or small!!!!!
nah looks great to me thanks G
hey 7 thanks
I love that bike, she's just your basic black with a name and a bit of an addittude.
glad to see you too whitelight been readin your words for a while now glad to meet face to face so to speak
but I been talkin bout her rond the net so here we is in color

jurgen36

The only bike I ever had was a 1200 CC Indian, very long time ago. Not very fast but could pull a truck. Enjoyed the bike, but then I preferred cars and bought a second hand Mercedes 300SLR, that's the gull wing one. Should have kept it. I believe the best sports car ever made. Had an Jaguar XKE, could not get the thing round a corner, horrible handling. Had a Ferrari 275LM, not too bad but slower as the Merc. the last one was an Aston Martin DB6, horrible car, typical English junk. Now of course I am outgrown of all this things and prefer a 4x4 for fun off road.

Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Webnower said:
Wow. KC looks completely different than how I pictured him!

LOL
I said the same exact thing when I saw you.
for some reason I pictured you as more of a professor type look, hair a muss and a pocket full of penciles. sorry:D but I have never met a comp. wiz that looked normal:eek:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

jurgen36 said:
The only bike I ever had was a 1200 CC Indian, very long time ago. Not very fast but could pull a truck. Enjoyed the bike, but then I preferred cars and bought a second hand Mercedes 300SLR, that's the gull wing one. Should have kept it. I believe the best sports car ever made. Had an Jaguar XKE, could not get the thing round a corner, horrible handling. Had a Ferrari 275LM, not too bad but slower as the Merc. the last one was an Aston Martin DB6, horrible car, typical English junk. Now of course I am outgrown of all this things and prefer a 4x4 for fun off road.

Regards

betty is my first streetbike, I have been on dirtbikes since age 12. kinda spoiled me for raw power. so I made betty run like a dirtbike:cool: that goes at least 140 mph. I'm chickenshitscared to go past that.:( I would guess it will top out at 150-160 mph. she's realy qicker, than she is fast.

jurgen36

kc wildman said:
betty is my first streetbike, I have been on dirtbikes since age 12. kinda spoiled me for raw power. so I made betty run like a dirtbike:cool: that goes at least 140 mph. I'm chickenshitscared to go past that.:( I would guess it will top out at 150-160 mph. she's realy qicker, than she is fast.

Yes all my cars went well over 150 mph, The E type Jaguar actually had a high ratio diff, I lived in Melbourne and a girl friend in Sydney, every Friday night I drove across to Sydney, only 600 miles, and came back in the night from Sunday to Monday. not to much traffic on the road and cruised with 150 - 160 Mph. For that the car was OK. With that diff it had a top speed of about 180 Mph. But not for tight circuits. The handling was actually pretty bad, that is for a reasonable high performance sports car. But then the V12 engine and the body shape was mainly for looks and to impress the birds.
Regards