The REal Third Secret of Fatima??

aimswanson

Re: The REal Third Secret of Fatima??

The great Boogyman of the skies is going to get you. He's always upset with everyone and that's why Biblegod is a woman. He operates on PMS

yeyeman9

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"aimswanson\")</div>
The great Boogyman of the skies is going to get you. He's always upset with everyone and that's why Biblegod is a woman. He operates on PMS[/b]

I wouldn't joke with such a thing...is not even funny.

StarLord

As we are eternal anyway, does it matter really what will happen? We were, we are, we will be. The more positive channels there are, the smoother any type of transition will be. I don't see anything resembling an 'attack' per se most of us are talking about the same thing in different fashion.
If, you believe in a superior being that is in charge, you are Soul, as Soul you're are eternal, eventually you're going to make it 'home' and beyond. That pretty much covers everything.

Why sweat the small stuff?

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"aimswanson\")</div>
The great Boogyman of the skies is going to get you. He's always upset with everyone and that's why Biblegod is a woman. He operates on PMS[/b]

Ah, lol!!! But you shouldn't joke with PMS... :grin:

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
tchetcha,

I really like your posts and it seems like you know a lot. Welcome aboard to the forum. So this is not the \"real third secret\"? Also, were can I find the first 2? Thanks!

Btw, do Conchita or any of those have anything to do with this girls too?

Best Regards,
Yeyeman9[/b]

First I have to apologise, not only for my bad english, but also because I leed you into a mistake: Is just one secret divided into 3 parts, and the third one was the one that had not been revealed. Well, until 2000.

But here it is the Secret:
First part: The vision of Hell
Second Part: The Devotion to The Immaculate Heart of Mary, meaning, not only people, but also, Russia.
Third Part: The murder of a Pope.

Remember, that these visions happened during WWI, and the alert of our Lady was, if people,all the bishops as well the Pope, did the "Consecration of Russia to its Immaculate Heart of Mary", a second WW would be avoided. Well, they didn't and we all know a bit of History...

This "Consecration of Russia to its Immaculate Heart of Mary", i don't understand it's meaning.

Mary has appeared in other places to other people and it is Her manifestation that is interesting to me. :)

There was only one that scared me a lot. It was the apparitions at Kibeho, Rwanda. Our Lady told to the 7 children that rivers of blood would run, and many would die there. And they did, in 1994, with the massacres of thousands of Tutsi.

PyRo99

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
Nice post there Pyro. Now, I am not worring about the future. I can feel something coming, I know something is coming. No, I don't know this because of some website where prophecies are made. I know this because recently I have been in contanst communication with my guide. He has not stated exactly what is coming, therefore I can't reveal anything. But even studies, scientific ones, state that there might be a Polar Change. If there is, there will be a lot of weather chaos, if there is...people will call them the \"end of times\". And yes, they are the \"end of times\" but just the \"end of times\" as we know them today.

We all know humanity is screwed up. Too much crime, fear, war. This NEEDS to stop. Many are going to die, just like they did with Noa's(sp?) Arch. Even though that is probably \"symbolic\" a lot of people died, but it wasn't enough for people to awaken spiritually and change humanity to how it should be. (hence: no one believe Noa(sp?) untill it actually happened) Now supernatural things, things definitely done by God, will happen. Where people will have no doubt about God, where people will start to awaken. Many will die, there will be lots of suffering, people will be lucky to be alive and they will notice that. Therefore they will change, drasticly. To a new world, a new humanity....a new civilization.

Stuff like \"The Warning\" are things I believe could happen, many people won't since it is something \"impossible\" to human's eyes/minds. This is something needed, I believe and feel really strongly that this is why I am here. To lead humanity with many others into a new and improved ones.

I believe as you do, there is a God in each one of us and in everything. People don't know it and dont believe that they have the same power as God does.

Light, Love and Respect,
Yeyeman9[/b]

This is going to be very harsh. But it is needed, and to be quite honest and blunt, I don't really give a damn.

You say you can feel the changes coming? Welcome to what many call, Clairsesitence, or Empathy. Whatever you want to call it, means the same thing. Sure is there something coming? When isn't there. We're always trying to guess the next big thing. We've been trying for awhile.

Polarties can shift, that won't come for another 7 years. 2012, is the next pole shift, when the south pole and north pole swap. So, either you've been readin' some mighty wrong things, or you don't have the dates.

Have I been reading some things about the United States Govt. gettin' pissy, and some lightworkers joing forces and seceding? Sure. Does that mean it'll come to pass? Ask me if I care. Why do you care about something that you have absolutely no control over?

Nothing is set in stone, there is something called free-will. People make choices, and changes. Should Gaia want to start cleansing again like she did with the tsnumai, so be it. Why bother your time worrying about Gaia, when you've got yourself to worry about? God doesn't control Gaia either. Gaia is apart of God as We are apart of them.

Humanity is pretty bad right now. But you cannot force change, nobody can force anyone to change. It is their own choice to change, this is free-will. Humanity will change, sure. But that won't be for a bit. Can't put it in better terms, who knows when?

Ok everyone. First off, its so funny when we the open minded people in the world (if we werent open minded we wouldnt be on this forum given ideas on strange subjects.) start attacking each other and saying close minded things to each other.

lets play a little game here. What if an ounce of the Third Secret of Fatima could be true. All of us who read it are now a tad more prepared for whatever could happen. Let me give you a better example. How many people, listen for traffic reports, or weather reports so they can plan there day? Tring to figure out what to prepare for? But, why don't we prepare for life changing event? Cause most of US are afraid of our life changing. We avoid change. There is a difference living in fear of change, and understand one day the it will be our fateful day.

Some of us here are survivors, we want to have a plan so if something happens we arent caught unprepared, we want to save our family and friends. There are tons of crazy idea. Not all of them will come true, but some of them will. 10 years ago, NONE of us could image 9.11. So what else will none of us image 10 more years from now? Knowledge is power! The more we know the more we can shape our corner of this realm.

Nine times out of ten, prophecies are created by things you see. How do you know they aren't symbolic?

Also, you say I am making a close minded post, so be it. I disprove of any, and all organized religion. Fallacies roam freely throughout every religious text.

Do you believe the Apocalypse is coming? Go 'head, eat away at it. Await Christ to fall from the sky and damn humanity. I ain't gunna stop you.

Sister Fatima is full of sh1t, eat away at it. Buy the compost heap for lawd's sake. Hell do I care. I'm not going to prepare myself for something that won't come to pass. For you shape your own reality, and if I believe this will happen.

If you want to better prepare yourself for something that was ambigously written go right ahead. Do you know where they're going to strike? How about dem dolphins and whales beaching themselves along the South Shores of the Southern United States. Animalia tell the future you know, believe it or not. I do believe it was animals that were beaching themselves along the coasts of the Countries hit by the Tsnumai.

How you gunna prepare for the natural diasters of volcanoes, nuclear warefare, etc. ? Can't can you? You can be aware, and knowledgeful. But you do realize that won't help you survive the blasts of Yellowstone, or the 12.0 suspected Earthquake coming to Ecuador? I don't live in a bubble, I know whats up talk wise.

Then again, you may ask me if I care. And the simple shortcut answer is no. It isn't pertinent to how I live my life now. Should it come to pass, and things get out of control, then it would've been helpful huh? Too bad. I don't care because it is not pertaining to my life now. Why would I care about something that I cannot do anything to shift, or shape?

Also, why bother what the "terrorists" are planning. If they're plotting another attack, they're gunna anyways. Can I stop them? Can I prepare myself for their attack? No, thats supposedly the Governments job. Do you see why I place scrutiny upon worrying about the future? It ain't my time nor place too.

By all means if you want to share and discuss whats the talk. Go 'head, I ain't gunna stop you. I'm just gunna say what I do. Do I care whats in the future, sure. Do I pay much attention to it, thats another story. Have I placed enough emphasis on the fact that I don't place my thoughts in the past nor future?

Pyro

StarLord

Gee, I don't know Pyro, you were kinda vague there.:lol:

But it's true, worrying about something only makes it larger or more powerfull. What will be, will be. As far as the Whales and such beaching themselves, there is speculation that Ultra Low Frequency communications, that form the navy uses, could be driving them nuts.

XDrFirefly

Man Pyro, I hope you got all your stress build up off your chest. :) I take no offence to any of your comments and respect that you have a strong voice, and strong idea. So, now that we are all finished tearing into each others weaknesses, let talk about something a little more fun... We have enough real life stress, we don't need to add anymore in our "forum" worlds.

Dr FF

PyRo99

I never had stress on my chest. I know what happens when you worry about dates. Thats why I am very touchy about this. Because I know how it feels to have a date that you "Think" something is going to happen, you go out of your way to avoid it from happening, and it never happens.

Thats why I am very touchy on this issue.

I don't let people aggravate me and "stress" me out. I tell people up front when I'm pissed at them, and whether or not I say it directly, it comes out of my facial expressions, words, and or speaking.

I wasn't trying to build any more stress for either.

Now you know why I am touchy about dates/predictions.

yeyeman9

So you are pissed at me simply because I provided a piece of information which at first I thought might be true(maybe I was wrong), that I thought some people would appreciate?

I understand your worries about dates and worrying about the future that might not come to pass. But if we are here for that, it is not bad to have some knowledge about it so we know what to do if or when the time comes.

If you like reading books on witches and black magic, I won't get pissed off at you. That is who you are and what you like. I like reading prophecies and spiritual stuff. That is who I am and what I like.

Yeyeman9