The REal Third Secret of Fatima??

PyRo99

Re: The REal Third Secret of Fatima??

Very well put Starlord. And thank you for noticing the changes. Sometimes they are subtle, but seems like they're just making leaps noticably in my conciousness. And everytime I "twitch", seems like something new happens a few days later. And I just had a twitch not too long ago, perhaps a mere fifteen minutes ago.

And that is a very way of looking at it. We sorted a conflict out in 24 hours, which would take the Holy land...an eternity.

sosuemetoo

I don't mod this thread, but i still wanted to jump in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Pyro has hit the nail on the head. You cannot force anyone to change. People will do what they do untill the pain is too great, then they will adjust themselves. I have seen Pyro make great leaps in his learning and insights in the few months that I have know him.[/b]

This is so true of our board. We all have differing opinions, but we come together and agree to disagree. We accept that people come from all walks of life and still enjoy coming to this board.

As I said before yeyeman, we are not fighting here, just getting a little boistrous now and again.

I have to agree here. I've been watching. We do get boistrous, state our differeing opinions, agree to disagree. But we don't attack people personally, or wish that the member leaves simply for stating an opinion. Chances are, you will find things that you all agree on. I've seen it happen over and over again on this site.

On other sites, I see people beaten to a pulp, run off, harrassed, sworn at. That's not what TTF is about. State your opinion and be prepared for a lively debate!

StarLord

Greyson, you still suffering from that Sun Light emiting from your nether regions?:)

nng

whatever prophecy that is, it is most likely accurate--if it's real I mean..didn't get to reading it all. We're at the end of a major mayan earth cycle..which ends in 2012, so a lot of changes and disasters are going to be taking place--tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, hurricanes etc...I personally feel as if the world has gotten really corrupt--moreso this last decade and seems to be getting worse, plus a lot of people are jsut going crazy...some theories regarding this have to do with greater radiation affecting the earth--esp near fault lines in california...I know that where I live, people are just angry, hostile and weird, and most people around me seem to have gone nuts, but it's all just 'normal' now to be this way. I keep getting these feelings of great disaster coming up--so do others...but the way society is going, who really knows as things and the environment, and people just seem to be getting weirder everyday...