The REal Third Secret of Fatima??

PyRo99

Re: The REal Third Secret of Fatima??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
So you are pissed at me simply because I provided a piece of information which at first I thought might be true(maybe I was wrong), that I thought some people would appreciate?

I understand your worries about dates and worrying about the future that might not come to pass. But if we are here for that, it is not bad to have some knowledge about it so we know what to do if or when the time comes.

If you like reading books on witches and black magic, I won't get pissed off at you. That is who you are and what you like. I like reading prophecies and spiritual stuff. That is who I am and what I like.

Yeyeman9[/b]

Assumptions, Accusations, and Hypocrisy. I am tired of people playing the Victim Card. Its overly played and is fairly repetitively used. I am repulsed by your post. Repulsed, disgusted, appualed everything in one post; truly amazing that someone can pull off that feature.

You have no valid execuse for saying I was angry with what you posted. Nothing insinuated that way either, so I don't understand where you received that. And you want me to say what? I apologize for you misconstruing what I said? No, I'm done with apologizes. Tyrade or not, you basically called me out.

So, Yeye. Let me clue you in why I hate prophecies. I went to Cedar Point on Septemeber 3rd or 2nd, by myself to avert a terrorist attack. Because i had thought, that it would happen. For days I sat on pins and needles, prior to it. And what happend? Nothing. I don't thinkl you fully understand the paranoia, and the nervousness that accompanies this sensation, of what I thought was "knowing". That knowledge is power, is a load of crock.

If you knew then you'd be sitting on pins needles, nails, tacks for days. You don't realize that, the fear it instructs into people. So, do you want to me to continue forward? I think so. Because your post was a blatant attack, uncalled for and unjustified.

Go 'head keep reading prophecies and spiritual things. Am I ever going to refute furthering your spiritual progress? No, but I am going to call out prophecies to the center light. All they do is instruct fear, thats it. They don't provide you with power, because nine times out of ten, these "premonitions" were, just symbolic.

Hell, I could call some of my dreams premonitions, do I. Have you seen me post them? No, because they would just make fear produce into people. I do believe a few TTs, made a few predictions and some people took them very seriously. And they passed, without anything happening. But fear first got to them, because they scheduled their day around this one event.

Go 'head post all the predictions/prophecies you want. I'm just gunna stay away from 'em. Because you don't understand their long lasting effects. When I say things, I use things to back it up. I'm not just going out and saying "TERRORIST ATTACK MIAMI" in my dreams I saw Pam Trees, and I saw a big explosion. Do you even know what that could mean symbolically? Vivid Dreams? Please, people don't even understand the meaning of dreams if it struck them right on the face of a damned day.

Though, I do challenge you. For you to ever say that I am not allowing someone to be, or tolerating. Because I will turn that comment right around and make it a very big foothole.

Next time back your accusations up. THis ain't a flame war, was never intended. Though do not ever make allegations that I am pissed. I've got my reasons for being disgusted with dates, and time. Because if a terrorist attack does happen, its but one blip on the screen of reality.

Good Night.

yeyeman9

Whatever you say Pyro. I am not going to start a fight or actually continue this fight with you since it seems like you can't loose because you can't accept other people stuff. FIne you hate prophecies becuase you comitted a "mistake" in your past life. But this not only about prophecies from everyone, it is about from some respected people too and from some very spiritual ones. Some channeled information leads to a big change in humanity. I don't care wether you like what I post or not because I know there will be others that do like it. Opening your mind to different opinions is a good thing, I am not saying it will actually happen but if it does then so be it. I hope you don't die on this big change so you notice that nothing is impossible. May it be prophecies or wrote in stone, something IS WEIRD this days.

PyRo99

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
Whatever you say Pyro. I am not going to start a fight or actually continue this fight with you since it seems like you can't loose because you can't accept other people stuff. FIne you hate prophecies becuase you comitted a \"mistake\" in your past life. But this not only about prophecies from everyone, it is about from some respected people too and from some very spiritual ones. Some channeled information leads to a big change in humanity. I don't care wether you like what I post or not because I know there will be others that do like it. Opening your mind to different opinions is a good thing, I am not saying it will actually happen but if it does then so be it. I hope you don't die on this big change so you notice that nothing is impossible. May it be prophecies or wrote in stone, something IS WEIRD this days.[/b]

Though, I do challenge you. For you to ever say that I am not allowing someone to be, or tolerating. Because I will turn that comment right around and make it a very big foothole.

I warned you.

This is the SECOND time you have done so, and now I'm going to make your comments wish they were gone.

You say your not going to push a fight. I haven't fought anywhere, and I won't accept that I am wrong. Because guess what, Nobodys VIEWS are wrong. Nice try and sneaking that in though, you really should check out this thread before you make another carless mistake of launching a missle my way.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1389

And if that isn't enough, heres another thread.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1371

You say I don't have an opinion on the matter. Yet I know where you got that prediction from. Because guess who was the guy who supplied you the site? Hmm, want to call me close-minded again?

And for those that don't know, this prophecy came from, www.prophecies.us . You can find a lot of prophecies/predictions that usually don't come true there.

I don't put stock into things that just propagate fear. Thats all this prediction is, its just a mystified game of doom and gloom. Regardless if you can prepare or not, your going to be too damned star struck, so does it honestly matter whether or not you can prepare? And also, 2010 is about what 5 years away? Ooh, natural disasters and whatever are coming. I've read that a ton of times. And guess what they are.

But lets look at the facts of history. There have ALWAYS been natural diasters. Just some that aren't as bad.

I commited a mistake? No, it wasn't a mistake. It was a misjudgement that I had made. And it wasn't in a past life, it was this past year. September 2004.

You say you want me to live to see that its not impossible? Hell you smokin' boy? If I die I die, what you gunna do? I'm still gunna be on the other side watchin' it all go down. And you think your going to live? Because your going to bend over and make sure that you worship God and forgive you for every sin that you've made? Hell my list of sins goes on forever. Every lie you make you get another sin. But let us be remebered, I don't believe God is two people. He ain't judgemental in the world I live in hotshot.

Sh1t, nothing isn't impossible. But this dumb prophecy is ridiculous. Want to see the doom in gloom and life? Go right ahead, lead the way of the pessimistics. I'll be sittin' in the shade underneath the trees, watchin' as y'all parade around screaming "THE APOCALYPSE IS NEARING GET YOUR T-SHIRT HERE".

Want to keep believing that? Go 'head. Hell can I do to deter you? I can make fun of it hell yeah, I can. But that doesn't mean I ain't tolerating it. I haven't gone off on anyone for being Christian, or gay, or whatever, islam etc. Why? Because its NOT my time nor place. This prophecies stuff though, I will take a door and slam it on it, doesn't mean I don't tolerate it. I'll still point out the freakin' fallacies and imperfections about it all.

I disprove of prophecies because all they do is propgate fear. Want to keep goin' at them? Go 'head. All it is anymore is doom and gloom because it brings DRAMA. What would you expect anything else? Nothing captures the human attention like Drama.

So Go sit in that prophecies site yeye, and wait it out until 2010. And when you see that many are still here, and that only many natural disasters have happend. You'll say, "I wonder how the world is now". Its still gunna be that damned deceitful place. It ain't the best place, but its what we've got and were gunna utilize it.

If Gaia wants to start cleansing herself of the Toxins, guess what she'll do? Her free-will comes into effect, and guess who has got more say over her body? So, if you want to keep it goin' that natural disasters are only the nearing of the end, guess what? That door is there, but it ain't gunna be used.

What happens with all the lessons you haven't learned huh?

Looks like you've got a few more things to ponder before you ever attack me again.

P.S. Its not reccomended that you do attack me again.

yeyeman9

I am not attacking you, you are just always in the defensive side. Always like to fight. You don't need to tell me what to do. If I want to attack you I will, but there is no need on that. Why would I loose my time with you?

There is no such thing as a sin. That is just human created to put fear into people, "do not do this or you are going to hell". Where is the free-will there?

You are saying to not trust prophecies forget about them and Sh1t, yet you stil refer to 2010 as if something was happening that year. If something, or you think, is happening that year what is the difference between believing it is happening then rather than now.

I have always liked this forum but if I keep fighting with you I will probably need to go since you have been here more time than I have and they trust you more than they do with me. If that's the thing then so be it, I won't be mad at you guys for your decissions nor for your opinions like you are doing with ME Pyro. This are my decissions, my opinions, I understand that you wan't to help me, but you don't need to get mad at me for what I do. If it does come true then cool, I was right, if not then fine you were right.

yeyeman9

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
Read your posts again. You are attacking me.[/b]

I was just defending myself from what you said about being pissed off for something that I posted.

yeyeman9

Instead of wasting our energies in negative comments from one another, and keep fighting, we shall use our energies for positive things. Let's just stop this madness here, right now. There is no need to fight, we are in human bodies and we all have our own opinions what can we do about it? Nothing, just try to reflex and use our energies in a positive and usefull way instead of the other way around.

We both have views about life, pretty similar infact but we just don't realize it. This is the problem with humanity today, some people are really open minded like us, and at the same time spiritualist but they don't learn how to use such a mind and spirit in the right way and end up F up. Love is needed in this world, awakening is needed in this world, starting by us...in a community were dis-honesty and un-trust can been seen quite constant.

There are many people out there that we don't trust, but it is not because they have lied to us it is because of what humanity has come to be. There are many good people in here, counting you Pyro and Starlord (mention you 2 because we had our little fights in this thread), you are all cool guys and have provided me with hours of fun, entertainment, and learning. We shall all unite to start and change the world, you might think it will be nothing, but we can't start with something big. We need to start from something as "small" as an online comunity.

May the light be with you all, forever,
Yeyeman9

PyRo99

I've never once stated that we didn't have "alike" views. We each vibrate at our own level, hence the beat of a different drummer.

Personally, you cannot change the world so quickly. You need people to back you. And if you look at this forum, were pretty divided culturally, spirtually, and wordly. You cannot change humanity, for they are not willing to change. They do not see it as nescessary.

I have stated before, on occasion. You cannot force someone to change, it must be accepted by them. For you to try and change them to meet your standards, is self-centered, and selfish.

You may point out the differences, and fallcies that we currently live in, but you can only change your world. Your reality in essence. Don't like it change it.

People forth came into this world, knowing what they were sent to do. Forgot it right at childbirth though. People know what they're doing, but its at a soul level. Once you complete what you were sent to do, you can clock out. Not everyone was sent here to help humanity. Some were sent to learn individual lessons.

Personally, I don't know everyone's soul missions. It ain't my priority to discover them either. That is your own perogative, and you must wish to face the song.

Don't want to? You'll do it regardless if you know it or not.

Whats more? This forum is honest, loving, and all of the above. Few and slim of us don't realize this. People don't acknowledge this, because well. Its the internet, and its about to become controlled, which is a bunch of sh1t.

Plus, we need to do invididual work within our own countries/states/territories/cities. An internet forum will only make people want to work in this direction, it takes a leader to make people want to do it, and inch towards it.

People only get pissed if you try and force them to change. So watch how you approach them.

yeyeman9

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
I've never once stated that we didn't have \"alike\" views. We each vibrate at our own level, hence the beat of a different drummer.

Personally, you cannot change the world so quickly. You need people to back you. And if you look at this forum, were pretty divided culturally, spirtually, and wordly. You cannot change humanity, for they are not willing to change. They do not see it as nescessary.

I have stated before, on occasion. You cannot force someone to change, it must be accepted by them. For you to try and change them to meet your standards, is self-centered, and selfish.

You may point out the differences, and fallcies that we currently live in, but you can only change your world. Your reality in essence. Don't like it change it.

People forth came into this world, knowing what they were sent to do. Forgot it right at childbirth though. People know what they're doing, but its at a soul level. Once you complete what you were sent to do, you can clock out. Not everyone was sent here to help humanity. Some were sent to learn individual lessons.

Personally, I don't know everyone's soul missions. It ain't my priority to discover them either. That is your own perogative, and you must wish to face the song.

Don't want to? You'll do it regardless if you know it or not.

Whats more? This forum is honest, loving, and all of the above. Few and slim of us don't realize this. People don't acknowledge this, because well. Its the internet, and its about to become controlled, which is a bunch of sh1t.

Plus, we need to do invididual work within our own countries/states/territories/cities. An internet forum will only make people want to work in this direction, it takes a leader to make people want to do it, and inch towards it.

People only get pissed if you try and force them to change. So watch how you approach them.[/b]

Actually...I couldn't have said it better myself.

StarLord

OK, so this took, what, 24 hours to find out we are basicly saying the same thing but with different words?

Not a bad track record when we consider the holy land. Those poor folks have been doing the back and forth for thousands of years. 9 times out of 10 we may find that semantics and the lack of being able to read the other persons face while conversing, can make for an exciting time.

Pyro has hit the nail on the head. You cannot force anyone to change. People will do what they do untill the pain is too great, then they will adjust themselves. I have seen Pyro make great leaps in his learning and insights in the few months that I have know him.

In this business of the Esoteric, it is not easy to find a ballance due to the vibrational content. It is very easy to go off when we do not mean to. Forget patience being a virtue, in this instance patience is the watch call / password.

As I said before yeyeman, we are not fighting here, just getting a little boistrous now and again.