The Secrecy Of Coral Castle And Its Builder

Max X

:)

How did Ed Leedskalnin lift 18,000 pounds coral blocks to those heights using simple primitive handmade tools to build Coral Castle in South Florida?

The fact that the man worked mostly at nighttime proves he was hiding something, yet how a peasant from Latvia with no education had learned to successful use levitation and knowledge of the laws of antigravity?

The truth is that with most of the writings about Leedskalnin and his strange castle, the mystery is anybody's guess. The fact is that Ed continues to be, unless somebody either travel in time to in depth interview him, or astral connect with his mind: a profound mystery. He said he was motivated to build that thing after a heartbreaking rejection, and to ad injury to insult right at the altar, by a ten year his junior 16 year old girl.

The point is that he was logging in the cold forests of Oregon and Washington caught consumption then quitted and moved to South Florida where he got better, purchased a cheap lot of land and started building Coral Castle. His theme for his park was "lost love", not much different a theme than any other fun park in the USA and I am almost convinced the rejection thing was fabricated by him to attract more tourists to his park.

We already know Eds beginnings in Latvia, how he and others suffered political persecution by Russian Czars and class distinction between poor peasants and their castle dwelling lords. Obviously Edward was repulsed by the idea of hopeless peasants on one hand and arrogant castle dweller lords on the other, so he built himself a castle in America.

Was Ed Leedskalnin familiar with and able to put into practice laws of antigravity? In spite of the mystery involved I am optimistic imagining someday we will be able unravel the dilemma of Coral Castle.

cmac

Nice post, Max. I enjoyed that.

Be nice to know what was in that secret box he possessed. One has to wonder what became of it.

Max X

Nice post, Max. I enjoyed that.
Be nice to know what was in that secret box he possessed. One has to wonder what became of it.

I believe the Federal Government, and there is evidence the FBI contacted him in a few occasions, had warned him not to reveal his levitation secrets and most probably they visited the place after Ed died.

Coral Castle was deserted for more than a year after Ed passed on in December 1951 in a Miami hospital, plenty of time for both the government, and/or vandals to pay a"visit"
the misterious place.

Who has the magnetic black box?

See the hardbound book Coral Castle by Rusty McClure

Rosco..Jones

The Castle is one of my favorite topics. I've visited there and was amazed. The size and placement of the coral blocks caused me to speculate on how one man could accomplish this. I would challenge anyone to replicate this feat today.

I seem to recall that Ed studied Egypt and the Pyramids. He may have gleened some knowledge on how they were able to be constructed. I do know that, even with today's technology, we would be unable to construct a pyramid like at Gisa.

However either constructions were accomplished, they were accomplished.
It would be nice if we researched this a bit more and not just cross it off as a mystery.
If something can be learned and used before in the past, it can be learned again and used in the future.
Finally, I do feel that it utilizes a means other than the conventional physical sciences.