The theory that Crowley started the Roswell Crash

OakFieldAlienz444

I think some people who think they know the truth about absolutely everything almost
feel like they're on a crusade to save the world by making people agree with them.
They think believing in aliens is harmful, simply because some people who do might not be nice folks.
Well there are bad people of every persuasion first of all. People were burned at the stake for thinking there were aliens years ago.

walt willis

I think some people who think they know the truth about absolutely everything almost
feel like they're on a crusade to save the world by making people agree with them.
They think believing in aliens is harmful, simply because some people who do might not be nice folks.
Well there are bad people of every persuasion first of all. People were burned at the stake for thinking there were aliens years ago.
I agree with your assessment about the folks that come on this forum just to make waves and bully others.
Is there a way to block them?

Attachments

• I19.png
    I19.png
    143 KB · Views: 0

TimeFlipper

One thing though: I would never get on a message board full of Bill Nye fans and try to convince them Roswell was a real thing.
But he has to get on here and try to convince people interested in aliens and UFO's there's nothing to it.
Odd.

So you are saying Bill Nye is a Paranormalis member?

Your the know it all and you don't know how to do it...Click on the username you want to ignore from the drop down select "IGNORE"......There I just showed you how to ignore me how about that.