The TimeFlipper Discovers Relevant Frequencies To Open Vortexes.

TimeFlipper

Pictures showing Vortex opened by Delta-T-Antenna together with high powered AF generators...And volunteer guy in trance disappearing into the vortex :eek:..
Unfortunately the frequencies already operating within the Vortex, might rotate both pictures 45 degrees to the left in some members computers...Simply copy and rotate 45 degrees to the right....Iam working on this problem :unsure: :sneaky:..

Attachments

• DSC_0144.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0147.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 117

TimeFlipper

And at what hz do you operate ?

At present iam using the USA 5G high band frequencies on full duplex..28.35Ghz transmit and 37Ghz receive (Exactly how cell phones operate for talking and listening simultaneously on)...The reasons being twofold, internal Vortex frequencies are below 5G frequency ranges which means no interference from them....Secondly, constant communication between person within vortex and operator outside vortex ;) :whistle: joke..

TimeFlipper

Hey guys I’ll start a thread with link about a little bit I found on frequencies over night. I just have to get to three posts I think. Before I’m allowed

You have been a Paranormalis family member for over 6 months, and you can make as many postings as you want to, as soon as you want to...I look forward to seeing them, but please take note that this thread of mine is a spoof thread with just a little bit of truth in it ;):LOL:..