The Truth About Ancient Egypt & Atlantis

JTFriend

I watched this series a few weeks ago. It says the pyramids are really a lot older than we think and are likely linked to a previous High Culture (ie Atlantis):

After you watch it, for more info you might like The Mystery of the Sphinx which says the sphinx is de facto an Atlantean relic:

Abnormaltruth

I do belive that the ancient stone structures are older than they say they are. Our history is all wrong. We just do not know much about ancient cultures and around 12,000 years ago it gets really hard to know what was going on before the flood. The crappy thing is that there is so much evidence of advanced cultures around the world and the archaeologist totally dismiss anything that does not fit into there world story.pumapunku_image004.jpg

This is Puma Punku, tell me that this stone work was not done by a machine..... this is the best example in the world to me.

JTFriend

I am amazed at the public's lack of awareness/interest in a previous high civilization. It's one of the keys to understanding what's happening now.

QuadKidor

I watched this series a few weeks ago. It says the pyramids are really a lot older than we think and are likely linked to a previous High Culture (ie Atlantis):

After you watch it, for more info you might like The Mystery of the Sphinx which says the sphinx is de facto an Atlantean relic:

Atlantis did exist at one point in time. We people (the Dagamean) gave the humans technological advancements but the culture soon collapsed and humans were put into a dark age.

JTFriend

A lot of people seem to think they can get away with arguing that we can't and never will know whether Atlantis was a real place or not. I'm sick of it.

QuadKidor

A lot of people seem to think they can get away with arguing that we can't and never will know whether Atlantis was a real place or not. I'm sick of it.

Very true, there will be no definite proof that Atlantis existed, unless they find inscription saying, "Atlantis once stood here" or something.

HDRKID

I believe that the Guanches of the Canary Islands are descendants of the people of Atlantis. Scientists claim that the people of the Canary Islands came from Africa, but this is not so. They were tall blue-eyed blonds once. That is not the case now.

The Mysterious Origin of the Guanches

I have talked to people from the Canary Islands about the ancient legends of their origins.

Family Tree DNA - Guanches-Canary Islands-DNA Project

canary-islands-earthquakes.gif

Please remember that most debunkers are armchair archaeologists who do all their research in a dusty library reading books and never get their hands dirty ever. Truth requires digging a mountain to uncover one golden nugget of a clue, but debunkers prefer to giggle and scream HOAX!

armchair4.gif

Night Templar

Ok, I'll be the "Doubting Thomas"...about Atlantis and its supposed existence. Sure I've read about it, probably have couple of dozen books in the bookcases in the library that seem to make good cases for its existence BUT I don't think it predates the "Early Period" in Egypt or in some other 8,000(+-) 10,000(+-) cultures over the planet. Nice to read about but I can find a lot of other "mysteries" that are more interesting to me.

AETERNAM REX

I am amazed at the public's lack of awareness/interest in a previous high civilization. It's one of the keys to understanding what's happening now.

I think you touch on a very important point. I think there are truths being intentionally withheld and omitted for sake of events and circumstances of the modern era.

The truth is out(at least part of it). Modern science(genetics, anthropology, archeology, etc), is proving we are a terrestrial/extraterrestrial hybrid between whoever built all the ancient structures and hominids(big-foot/yeti).

(research Lloyd Pye and Zecharia Sitchin)

Genetics is the real key to it all. There is clear proof/evidence of gene splicing, as well as trans-generational genetic traits that defies everything we know about evolution.

Aside from the proof of splicing, human evolution and the passing of genetic material demonstrates a big difference between humans and other animals. Normally, genetic disorders are filtered out over time by nature. Animals that are born with defects/handicaps end up dead before reproduction, or are often unsuccessful at breeding(natural selection). Eventually, flawed mutations work their way out of the gene pool to produce a more refined creature.

Humans are different. We have far more genetic disorders than other animals/primates. We are not nearly as well adapted to nature as they are either. If we evolved from primates, we would not have all the flaws that we do. We would be more like them. If we were like other terrestrial creatures, we would have been around much longer and would have had time to filter out all of those bad genes.

We were 'made' between 200 - 300k years ago. Everything suggests that whoever made us, are the same who built all the monuments and influenced ancient cultures, ..and that they were not interested in perfection, ...which supports ancient writings explaining how we were made to 'serve' ...as in slaves.

My guess is that we were created with the intent to destroy us after we served our purpose. But that didn't happen. Something changed and we managed to survive. And if I were to further speculate, the reasons for the aliens buzzing around, is that they are trying to figure out what to do with us.

Here is a good video: