The U.S. Civil War II

Ren

We're currently witnessing President Obama's overhaul of Universal National Health Care.

Basically, this is a legal order demanding that all businesses force workers to set aside part of their wages for medical health insurance in case they get hurt.

Some workers don't want to do this rightfully complaining that they don't earn enough to set aside money for health insurance and that they would rather take a chance and not have health insurance.

Unfortunately, private and public hospitals have to pay the cost of treating uninsured patients. 25% of all hospital expenses are due to covering uninsured treatment or free public treatment. That cost is passed to tax payers anyway and is taken out of working wages anyway.

Obama is just saying that everyone needs to pay into the system so that everyone will pay less for health insurance.

The U.S. Army family already has been enjoying Universal National Health Care for a very long time.

This also means that the government will have a stronger hand in what insurance companies can charge for treatment.

Businesses of all sizes in the U.S. don't want this because they feel they'll have to raise wages so the workers can pay health insurance. Existing business health insurance in the form of HMO's and the like cost a lot less but also cover employees inadequately.

So here is really what causes the next Civil War. It is quite simple, understandable and you can easily predict this is going to happen.

Big businesses just don't want to pay you what you are worth. They want to keep unemployment high so that you'll come to work for them for surviving wages because you're just happy to have a job. The executives that pay you really don't see you or your family. They only see you as a liability and an expense to be cost cut. They don't care about you at all. They want you to constantly work doing your job and the 2 jobs of your restructured former co-workers. You have 2 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. If you're sick then your sick day counts as a vacation day.

Is it any wonder why people start living off the grid without a job polishing their rifles looking at the skyline with bitterness and murder in their hearts? Rich people of the U.S., you're in danger.

The Russian Revolution. The French Revolution. Time and time again history has shown us what happens to a group of people that get too greedy and horde all the wealth.

I swear to you on all that is good and holy that the people of the U.S. are about to revolt in great numbers. They will start waving red stars. Yes. When you see red stars over the United States that is when the fireworks will start.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
We're currently witnessing President Obama's overhaul of Universal National Health Care.

Basically, this is a legal order demanding that all businesses force workers to set aside part of their wages for medical health insurance in case they get hurt.

Some workers don't want to do this rightfully complaining that they don't earn enough to set aside money for health insurance and that they would rather take a chance and not have health insurance.

Unfortunately, private and public hospitals have to pay the cost of treating uninsured patients. 25% of all hospital expenses are due to covering uninsured treatment or free public treatment. That cost is passed to tax payers anyway and is taken out of working wages anyway.

Obama is just saying that everyone needs to pay into the system so that everyone will pay less for health insurance.

The U.S. Army family already has been enjoying Universal National Health Care for a very long time.

This also means that the government will have a stronger hand in what insurance companies can charge for treatment.

Businesses of all sizes in the U.S. don't want this because they feel they'll have to raise wages so the workers can pay health insurance. Existing business health insurance in the form of HMO's and the like cost a lot less but also cover employees inadequately.

So here is really what causes the next Civil War. It is quite simple, understandable and you can easily predict this is going to happen.

Big businesses just don't want to pay you what you are worth. They want to keep unemployment high so that you'll come to work for them for surviving wages because you're just happy to have a job. The executives that pay you really don't see you or your family. They only see you as a liability and an expense to be cost cut. They don't care about you at all. They want you to constantly work doing your job and the 2 jobs of your restructured former co-workers. You have 2 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. If you're sick then your sick day counts as a vacation day.

Is it any wonder why people start living off the grid without a job polishing their rifles looking at the skyline with bitterness and murder in their hearts? Rich people of the U.S., you're in danger.

The Russian Revolution. The French Revolution. Time and time again history has shown us what happens to a group of people that get too greedy and horde all the wealth.

I swear to you on all that is good and holy that the people of the U.S. are about to revolt in great numbers. They will start waving red stars. Yes. When you see red stars over the United States that is when the fireworks will start.

You did leave out a couple of important items that I came across. One is the fact that the government will take one percent of your wages as an additional tax if you don't participate in the Obama scam. The second fact is that everyone will be required to be chipped with an RFID device. I'm an extremely healthy person. I live a very healthy lifestyle. As a result of that lifestyle, I don't require the services of health care professionals. I never will either. But to be punished for being healthy with more taxes? Well, I guess I can say that flipped a switch in me. I'm considering starting a new initiative myself. I call it the Duck Puck reform act.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do please explain the Duck Puck?

I did a search on that term and was surprised to see that it is censored. But a Duck Puck is something duck hunters use for target practice. I suspect there will be lots of people that will mistakenly think they are just shooting at Duck Pucks. Just remember we outnumber the Duck Pucks by a million to one. One more thing, I think the censoring of Duck Puck can only mean one thing. The Duck Pucks have time travel technology and went back in time to remove the term from public knowledge. Probably because the term is about to become very popular.

kurisu

You keep saying it "will" happen however some people seem to not understand the longer you wait the more difficult it will become the government has already started to suppress us in indirect ways whether it's by making us spend more money or w.e If you compare the the amount of casualties or a civil war now to 20 years from now I promise it will be much lower. At the moment we may have to fight up hill in order to change it however we don't have to fight up a mountain not yet at least...

It's useless waiting if you want something to change take it into your own hands and, change it. If you have what it takes people will join you.

Ren

No. It is absolutely ridiculous that there are 6,000,000 comments on the Internet about the U.S. government implanting people with RFID chips. A lot of them are Christian comments referring to it as receiving the mark of the beast. Thinking like this IS partly to blame for the next war.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You keep saying it "will" happen however some people seem to not understand the longer you wait the more difficult it will become the government has already started to suppress us in indirect ways whether it's by making us spend more money or w.e If you compare the the amount of casualties or a civil war now to 20 years from now I promise it will be much lower. At the moment we may have to fight up hill in order to change it however we don't have to fight up a mountain not yet at least...

It's useless waiting if you want something to change take it into your own hands and, change it. If you have what it takes people will join you.

Well, if all the Duck Puck institutions were to mysteriously burn to the ground, the Duck Pucks might get the message. Of course anyone attempting to put an RFID chip in me wont live to tell about it. But then time travel technology isn't exclusive to just the Duck Pucks. People in the movie industry come back alive all the time. So I suppose that could work in reverse as well. Maybe some Duck Pucks will never be born. If they discover they aren't the only ones with time travel technology, they might realize it's a war they can't win.

kurisu

Well, if all the Duck Puck institutions were to mysteriously burn to the ground, the Duck Pucks might get the message. Of course anyone attempting to put an RFID chip in me wont live to tell about it. But then time travel technology isn't exclusive to just the Duck Pucks. People in the movie industry come back alive all the time. So I suppose that could work in reverse as well. Maybe some Duck Pucks will never be born. If they discover they aren't the only ones with time travel technology, they might realize it's a war they can't win.

They say he who controls time controls the world. They say he who wins controls history.

kurisu

Soooo duck puck = the 1%? Youre speaking in riddles man.

I hate to put it this way and, hope you don't take offense but, most people on here don't want to reveal information openly and, freely you have to be able to read between the lines and, try to put pieces together. If your new to this kind of stuff then, I would recommend you accumulate as much information , terms and, knowledge so you can tear information apart from the rest.

As for your question I've never heard of DPI ( Dunk Punk Institution ) however from what he has read DPI is more like the 0.1% of the 1% if your saying the 1% is the elite then, the 0.1% is the elite of the elite.