The United States Will be ATTACKED SOON

SergiusPaulus

So a virus of some kind supposedly started in Asia, some how. And now some how Asian hornets are attacking the northwest. Tit for tat I guess.

Angelface239

So a virus of some kind supposedly started in Asia, some how. And now some how Asian hornets are attacking the northwest. Tit for tat I guess.
A virus like this that can spread out in between amoungust other people such of similar how the flu works and opperates but much more stronger.

SergiusPaulus

Just like Asian hornet attacking USA. They can spread throughout USA. Similar how other USA bees work but also much stronger. Will the hornets attack the USA honey bee population among other victims?

SergiusPaulus

IFF drugs can be administered therapeutically instead of recreationally would USA benefit from administering billions of drugs seized? The problem is not the drug. It’s the consequences of it. Talk to a pharmacologist.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
IFF drugs can be administered therapeutically instead of recreationally would USA benefit from administering billions of drugs seized? The problem is not the drug. It’s the consequences of it. Talk to a pharmacologist.

The drug cartels murder, traffic humans (women, children) as sex slaves, etc. They also run Mexico. It isn't just about drugs. It is about the crime and devastation they cause to humanity.

SergiusPaulus

Hence my words “the consequences of it.” We have CBD and streaming nudity on non rated R channels. So your world’s timeline is catching up to mine. I never should have stopped in 2000. ;-)