The United States Will be ATTACKED SOON

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper Come on, don't tell Paula she should see a doctor. That's super rude and uncalled for...

We're all free to express our concerns and discuss them. Paula shouldn't have to defend her position just because you don't see it the way she does. And you certainly don't have to remind her of your disagreement every time she says something. Your liberty of speech ends where hers begins. You've made your point? Then let her be.

@PaulaJedi You're welcome to take part in the discussion. And I, for one, don't think you're being paranoid. Reality is scary.

Iam as much concerned about Paula as you are, maybe even more so...Lets wait and see what happens, my humble opinion will always be that the US will never be attacked by any country, and certainly not by drug cartels, that's all I finally have to say on this thread...Im out..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am glad for Paula .. first because she has a better health condition and I wish her to get better and better every day .. second because she has nothing in common with paranoia – as long as she has the totally justified concerns that she has, is a sign that she is far from this virus danger AND that she is able to observe and to think clearly. Whenever I see someone who is highly concerned, maybe even close to panic, for me it is a good sign because he (or she) is not in danger. It would be sad and bad for someone to start being concerned about what to do because he (or she) got infected.

But I’m not in panic. lol. We have a huge military. No worries at all.

P. Jedi

Maduro says he's ready to fight.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...duro-threatens-cowboy-trump-after-drug-charge

All in my imagination I guess.
Major DOJ Crackdown on Mexican Cartels

Wars do not have to be with other countries. I learned more day by day.

Our hospital ships are still empty, FYI.
All this prep and most U.S. hospitals are empty.

Yet, I need mental help.
During the summer of 2019 I became friend of a couple born in Venezuela. They left their families to work here in Italy. Can you image? They told me that the military can stop the people in the streets and put it in jails or worst shot them with no reason, but only cause they are against Maduro. Maduro has proved to be not able to manage Venezuela bringing his citizen to extreme poverty and fear. This are facts. This are truths.
Now my personal opinion is that the day Maduro is made disappear from the face of the planet noone would regret and probably the most would be happy.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
During the summer of 2019 I became friend of a couple born in Venezuela. They left their families to work here in Italy. Can you image? They told me that the military can stop the people in the streets and put it in jails or worst shot them with no reason, but only cause they are against Maduro. Maduro has proved to be not able to manage Venezuela bringing his citizen to extreme poverty and fear. This are facts. This are truths.
Now my personal opinion is that the day Maduro is made disappear from the face of the planet noone would regret and probably the most would be happy.

Which is precisely why I am excited. Finally, someone has the balls to go after him and the cartels.

We indicted Maduro, and that most likely ticked him off.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...deploy-navy-ships-closer-to-venezuela-sources

start at edge

Everybody knows how to thank China and show gratitude .. sadly, some simply don't want to ..
Among us regular people, there is no hate, nobody wants to take over nobody, we all want the same thing - to be let in peace and live a nice life. The only ones acting against this, are the rulers, greedy for power, stepping on dead bodies to achieve their devilish goals – we ALL should completely ignore them and let them struggle by themselves in their own mud they created, until they completely rot and decay.

Romanian 10 years old girl getting golden buzz on Romania Got Talent for singing a Chinese song:

.. and a part from her recent story:

Secretman3811

You feel that martial law (Texas) and curfews are effective methods of control for a virus? We've never done it before for other pandemics.
The flu is an annual panedemic that kills thousands and nobody told us to stay home.

now think..hmm remember the AIDS and other dieases..like scar?? well it did not shut it down the entire world did it! this is how people are dumb believe the mass Media for lies write back.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
now think..hmm remember the AIDS and other dieases..like scar?? well it did not shut it down the entire world did it! this is how people are dumb believe the mass Media for lies write back.

You mean SARS? Also H1N1. The world was not shut down and we all survived just fine. I agree.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, the president has admitted on TV that there were too many hospital beds. I still think we prepared for a threat. We simply averted it, thankfully. Well, at least I hope so.

JahaRa

So, the president has admitted on TV that there were too many hospital beds. I still think we prepared for a threat. We simply averted it, thankfully. Well, at least I hope so.
Why don't you find someone who actually lives in New York or Philadelpia or any town or city in New Jersey and ask them about the veracity of anything the president said.