The United States Will be ATTACKED SOON

TimeFlipper

YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME!

Lockdown? Martial Law (in some states already)? Curfews? Emergency alerts?

FOR A VIRUS???????

The virus may or may not be real, but I honestly think a country like Iran, China, or NK has THREATENED the United States and an attack is
imminent. They use the cover of the virus to keep us safe and not panic.

I GOT A COUNTY EMERGENCY ALERT ON MY PHONE yesterday. For. A. VIRUS. They were TESTING IT, I am guessing!

You guys, this is NOT normal for a flippin' virus. I think another country is going to ATTACK...

Red cross ships in the ocean? Really?

Trump also just passed the DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT:

The Defense Production Act (DPA) is the primary source of Presidential authorities to expedite and expand the supply of resources from the U.S. industrial base to support military, energy, space, and homeland security programs.

For a virus?

Schools here are closed until April 15..... over a virus that is no worse than the flu.

THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS.

The defcon level is low, but again, they don't want panic and they don't want the enemy to know we are on to them.

Defcon post this: Why Iran’s Ballistic Missiles Matter – The DEFCON Warning System

So, what is going to happen on March 31? You know, the American "15 day" campaign. Is this a countdown?

Perhaps WE are going to attack another country.

None of this is normal. It's way to bizarre. I'm afraid WAR IS NEAR, folks.

Raytheon completes 1st round of testing for new Lower Tier Air & Missile Defense radar

Nobody on Twitter will listen to me. I have a 24k account that is a total ghost town, so I decided I'm better off on the forums.
Please read and consider this because SOMETHING is going on.

Paula, iam drawing to your attention the very first posting you made on your own thread...At that point you were fearful that another Country was going to attack the US, you even said that Martial Law was happening in some states which our member Harte was quick to point out was not true, it was merely the doing of some conspiracy theorists....Now you are trying to say that Drug Cartels are going to attack the US, just because you misinterpreted what President Trump said...In my very humble opinion, I sadly believe you have progressed into paranoia, which is an intense, irrational and persistent process of fearful feelings and thoughts....Please have a chat with your Doctor or even a Pharmacist Paula, perhaps a Paranormalis member could help you somehow :cry:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, iam drawing to your attention the very first posting you made on your own thread...At that point you were fearful that another Country

Not fearful. I am not afraid of anything right now.

not true, it was merely the doing of some conspiracy theorists....Now you are trying to say that Drug Cartels are going to attack the US, just because you misinterpreted what President Trump said...In my very humble opinion, I sadly believe you have progressed into paranoia, which is an intense, irrational and persistent process of fearful feelings and thoughts....Please have a chat with your Doctor or even a Pharmacist Paula, perhaps a Paranormalis member could help you somehow :cry:..

It's WORDS FROM THE MOUTH OF THE GENERAL. WATCH THE VIDEO.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Time Flipper, this isn't about me. Stop making it about me. Use facts. PROVE The general did not mention that the cartels said they were going to enter the U.S. I have video evidence he said that. You refuse to watch it. You didn't even read the article I posted.

YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY TARGETING ME TO CAUSE TROUBLE

STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT ME.

You are using a leftist tactic. And not telling me to take medicine? You didn't even watch video.

All you do on Paranormalis is make jokes on EVERY thread and take nothing seriously. Why are you here? To make fun of people?

If you can't watch the video, please just put me on IGNORE. I'm done with you and your insults.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, iam drawing to your attention the very first posting you made on your own thread...At that point you were fearful that another Country was going to attack the US, you even said that Martial Law was happening in some states which our member Harte was quick to point out was not true, it was merely the doing of some conspiracy theorists....Now you are trying to say that Drug Cartels are going to attack the US, just because you misinterpreted what President Trump said...In my very humble opinion, I sadly believe you have progressed into paranoia, which is an intense, irrational and persistent process of fearful feelings and thoughts....Please have a chat with your Doctor or even a Pharmacist Paula, perhaps a Paranormalis member could help you somehow :cry:..

I will call you out on BS.

In the video you DIDN'T WATCH, the general spoke, NOT Trump

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Doesn't look like Trump to me. Again, he said more than the quotes but you won't listen to the 1 minute video. So.....
not much I can do. Keep attacking me. It makes you a winner!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@TimeFlipper Come on, don't tell Paula she should see a doctor. That's super rude and uncalled for...

We're all free to express our concerns and discuss them. Paula shouldn't have to defend her position just because you don't see it the way she does. And you certainly don't have to remind her of your disagreement every time she says something. Your liberty of speech ends where hers begins. You've made your point? Then let her be.

@PaulaJedi You're welcome to take part in the discussion. And I, for one, don't think you're being paranoid. Reality is scary.

start at edge

@TimeFlipper Come on, don't tell Paula she should see a doctor. That's super rude and uncalled for...

We're all free to express our concerns and discuss them. Paula shouldn't have to defend her position just because you don't see it the way she does. And you certainly don't have to remind her of your disagreement every time she says something. Your liberty of speech ends where hers begins. You've made your point? Then let her be.

@PaulaJedi You're welcome to take part in the discussion. And I, for one, don't think you're being paranoid. Reality is scary.
I am glad for Paula .. first because she has a better health condition and I wish her to get better and better every day .. second because she has nothing in common with paranoia – as long as she has the totally justified concerns that she has, is a sign that she is far from this virus danger AND that she is able to observe and to think clearly. Whenever I see someone who is highly concerned, maybe even close to panic, for me it is a good sign because he (or she) is not in danger. It would be sad and bad for someone to start being concerned about what to do because he (or she) got infected.