The United States Will be ATTACKED SOON

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It is not an overreaction at all, so do not get mad on TimeFlipper, I think he is only being afraid that all of this might be true .. (Hi, TimeFlipper) .. of course, this is horrifying for any normal person that (still) is sane.

Not mad. I do not get mad just because someone disagrees. This would be boring if we all agreed.

As I said....now pushing for us to give blood despite social distancing. Doesn't this make you wonder what is really going on?

start at edge

Your point is 100% legit.
For me it is also the first time hearing about donating blood because of a virus situation.
.. And not only about this aspect, as you’re right in all that you wrote before.
Anyway, I think that the chances of someone attacking are very low. If we look back, there is a clear picture of who took initiative about attacking first. Nevertheless, there could be provocation from both sides, in order to determine the opponent to make the first move, so that he can carry the whole blame afterwards and for the authorities to “justify” their actions as being “defensive” .. we’ve seen this before.

TimeFlipper

You feel that martial law (Texas) and curfews are effective methods of control for a virus? We've never done it before for other pandemics.
The flu is an annual panedemic that kills thousands and nobody told us to stay home.

Its possible that President Trump is more concerned this time around, because you are nearing the start of your annual influenza outbreak, therefore you are fighting against the Covid-19 outbreak plus the start of the flu season together....I have no idea why martial law was enacted against Texas, but that is only one out of the 50 states, so far....Curfews appear ok, its keeping lots of people away from crowds...In the UK at the moment the Government is asking people not to be meeting up with more than five people at a time, however that could eventually escalate into curfews, if it was deemed necessary.....I forgot to mention, there are 20,000 troops on "standby" at the moment, we are presuming its to prevent breach of the peace or public order offences occrring, such as fighting inside Supermarkets for toilet rolls, and certain foods, as an example..

Last edited:

start at edge

Serbia makes it official that it realized the bitter truth – European solidarity does not exist, it was only a fairytale on paper.
I am glad to see that our side gets stronger and I hope there will be others to join us, to look at UK as a vivid example of dignity and maturity, as it was the first to actually act in the most correct way and get the hell out of this garbage. It is sad that this had to happen under extreme circumstances and that so many people had to suffer and die. Hopefully, like I said some time before, people in this region will wake up one by one and realize the truth.
BRAVO, Serbia !!!

start at edge

There is a question that I can not keep from coming to my mind:
WHO is engaged in taking down WHAT people ???
.. So.. somebody1 (many, I suppose) made an engagement to take down somebody2 else (also many, I suppose)

who is (are) 1 ???
who is (are) 2 ???