The World of the Jinn

Klossy

how do you know? And how do you work with them?

there are conjurers out there who will summon and bind them and other types of spirits, including demons. the costs vary depending on what beings you seek to work with. creepy hollows has a forum and shop where you can look at the list of spirits they can contact. other reputable conjurers include lisa from mystic morning treasures, billy from the pagan shop, jules from customs by j moon, rebecca from starry1night, lilith from lilith's treasure tavern, priestess eve from eden's apple, and melissa from jinnandtonics.

my advice is DO NOT work with demons before you have any experience in spirit work. they're black arts and they can cause lots of issues if you are inexperienced. don't be tempted by the thought of them tormenting people you hate - they demand a lot and will turn against you if you are inexperienced with black magick. good luck!

icomment

The World of the Jinn

Throughout history man has always had a deep attraction for the supernatural and the unseen. The existence of a world parallel to our own has always fascinated people. This world is commonly referred to as the spirit world, and almost every set of people have some concept of one. With some people, these spirits are no more then the souls of dead people- or ghosts. With others, spirits are either the forces of good or the forces of evil - both battling against one another to gain influence over humanity. However, both of these explanations are more in tune with folk tales and fantasy. The true explanation of such a world comes from Islam. Like every other way, Islam also claims to explain this realm of the unseen. It is from this realm that Islam explains to us about the world of the Jinn. The Islamic explanation of the Jinn provides us with so many answers to modem day mysteries. Without the knowledge of this world, the Muslims would become like the non-Muslims and be running around looking for any oldanswer to come their way. So, who or what are the Jinn?

The World of the Jinn
My thought is, you don't know what is real until you seek what is really out there.

icomment

How will you know when something is real or not?
I have used some ghost hunting equipment I got from spiritshack to communicate with the dead, and you would be spooked by the things you have in your home. old homes tend to have more ghosts than a newly built homes.

sings to look out for:
cold homes
musty smelling homes
any souvenier that you have brought back from a forging country
and don't underestimate the noises you be hearing in your home, if it is not you or your partner then it's definitely not your neighbours.
when you can not sleep at night or wake up in a sweat.

these are all the signs that something is not right in your home and it is definitely worth investigating.

What do you think?

TimeFlipper

I have used some ghost hunting equipment I got from spiritshack to communicate with the dead, and you would be spooked by the things you have in your home. old homes tend to have more ghosts than a newly built homes.

sings to look out for:
cold homes
musty smelling homes
any souvenier that you have brought back from a forging country
and don't underestimate the noises you be hearing in your home, if it is not you or your partner then it's definitely not your neighbours.
when you can not sleep at night or wake up in a sweat.

these are all the signs that something is not right in your home and it is definitely worth investigating.

What do you think?
Which of those very expensive pieces of ghost hunting devices have you bought?

icomment

lol, you're right, I started with the EMF detector sparked some sort of communication and then I moved on to, others like something they call the spirit pod which is nice. but I use the rem pot more often than any of the other devices.

TimeFlipper

lol, you're right, I started with the EMF detector sparked some sort of communication and then I moved on to, others like something they call the spirit pod which is nice. but I use the rem pot more often than any of the other devices.

I had to laugh at the way they try to "Up Sell" you into buying 3 or more of those spirit pods :fp: :LOL:..