The World

StarLord

The World

Yes, but Robin Williams is way too busy making Movies to be bothered. Did you have someone else in mind?

Ralan

The World

Most intelligent and for the people significant candidate
-
-
-
- -Ralph Nader
-
-
-
-
-
- -John Kerry
-
-
- -George Bush
Least intelligent and for the people significant candidate

StarLord

The World

So NOW you know why he was never allowed to speak in any of the debates on TV. Had he done that it would have removed any doubts from most minds.

CaryP

The World

Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate was my choice. Badnarik is for pulling out of Iraq, balancing the budget and getting back to a sound money system, and restoring the civil liberties and rights of the Constitution. Of course he doesn't have a rat's ass of a chance. Just my vote is all.

Cary

Ralan

The World

I know other party candidates were much better people, but Nader is the only one who had any kind of a chance.

KiraSjon

The World

I'm bumping this thread in hopes y'all can have a chance to reply to the original post. I found it very insightful, especially considering the events that have happened since this was written.

StarLord

The World

For starters, we need to move the UN to Oaklahoma with a few revisions on Diplomatic status.

You will pay all your traffic tickets. You will answer to and for, all crimes commited here in the US.

It is either that or beter yet, move the UN to Indonesia. They could sorely use the money and with all those diplomats there, it would speed up the rebuilding.