There are no Time Travellers here.

mthamson

I commend your searches, but firmly believe from what understanding brought me and thereby what is most likely capable, that the wrong questions have been inquired in the correct places.

Dr. Malasunto

There are no Time Travellers here.

The ones that are, are guests.

Looking at what you have found or discovered.

Welcome others thoughts, on physical time travel not Astral.

The honey pot draws the bees:)
You are right. If i was a time traveller i wouldn't say a word about it. Which i am not knowing what were about my past threads haha

OmniBon

Possible they are here and don't know they are time travelers because in this time period they have not yet traveled and the time period they traveled to is more than a lifetime from this time period.

mthamson

there is not a single other active forum like this on time travel in the entire world.

they're here.

remember, they're still normal people.

Silence is a luxury I maintained for some time. As mentioned prior, I wish to connect to others in this brane. It is unlikely that I am singular here. In addition, the physical understanding in this brane is at a precipitation point for the methods needed for travel. My conversations, hopefully, will lack skepticism soon, I hope.

OmniBon

Silence is a luxury I maintained for some time. As mentioned prior, I wish to connect to others in this brane. It is unlikely that I am singular here. In addition, the physical understanding in this brane is at a precipitation point for the methods needed for travel. My conversations, hopefully, will lack skepticism soon, I hope.
If your methods are able to be replicated than how could one be skeptic. Sometimes, the best defense against skepticism is concise clarity. If you can prove yourself in the size of a tweet you might be believed. Any longer than a tweet, it doesn't really matter how good what you have to say is, some people just won't hear it. I know. The most intelligent person I know cannot pay attention to me longer than a tweet.