There are no Time Travellers here.

mthamson

So you are a "human" engineer from another brane? Does that mean you are the exact same genius and species as I am, verifiable by DNA or chromosomes? I.e. does your brane then have great apes just as ours does?

--- Yes. My brane divergence is small, approximately 87 years forward. We are essentially identical.

I don't understand. Are you saying you lack the ability to find or create the materials you need? I don't see how this is even relevant because of the following...So why are you talking about building a device if you already have one, can repair it, and haven't even disclosed a purpose for said device?I can only extrapolate you would come here, get this brane to be able to travel between branes, and therefore have the device you are indicated and have completed your objective here?

-- Yes. Materials, or rather components, are unavailable in this brane. In addition, I lack the specific understanding of how to build one. My device is for basic communication and a beacon to my origin brane. My objective is to push understanding and scientific discovery for this brane to establish travel. In addition, I am required to obtain an understanding of the populations perspectives on travel. Capability without philosophical resolution of the human impact would make this brane undesirable for integral connection. The purpose of brane connections is to expand knowledge and computation capabilities.

You might have to put it in layman's terms for me to understand or be useful for you. I, of course, I interested in hearing more.

--- Casual fermion systems provide cursory insight into the principles. I will provide a furthering explanation in layman's terms on a future post. In addition, I will read the academic paper you posted and reply accordingly. My thanks for your specific inquiry as it will assist in focusing discussion.

What came to mind for me is the idea that matter is strings of energy in string theory and if said energy is popping into our brane and out of our brane, then the same would be true of matter. Is that the right direction of thought? AND are you saying that gravity and magnetism exist in all branes but permeate into branes in different amounts and therefore those forces are stronger or weaker? Any idea where they eminate from or do these forces just exist everywhere throughout the branes?

--- Yes. However, consider "strings" as a singular string. Permeation of energy into different formats and coalescence within higher order dimensions provides different physical structures. To attempt a simplification: space-time is not static and bubbles different matters and energies based on what is "hidden" in "hidden" dimensions. Energy and matter do not frequently move to another brane but can in strangely improbable situations. Intentional movement is the basis for travel. Magnetism and gravity are contained within a brane, part of the same "string" or energies, and can move to other branes under the same improbable situations. The differ in which higher order dimensions they are mostly contained in, therefore permeate to different magnitudes.

Do you believe in "the one and only everything"? Do you believe that the entirety of reality is a being? And would you go as far as to say that that being is beyond conscious or knowing everything, never thinking, and always acting, and consisting of EVERYTHING?
What is spirituality like in your brane? Do you know God in your brane?

--- God is a concept limited by proof. God is personal currently, I believe and most do from my brane. Every advancement leads to greater questioning. Therefore, if a God does exist, it must exist where no more questions exist. I am not aware of any advancement to this level.

how would 1 second of time here be different than 1 second of time there by your Earth rotating faster? I guess, that means there is a relationship between time and velocity and I am betting that is basic physics.

--- 1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) second in my brane is approximately equal to 1.0 seconds in yours. Accumulated time difference has occurred over approximately 6.226 billion years. Yes, the principle is time dilation from minor differences in velocities. Yes, your referenced videos are relevant.

OmniBon

So you are a "human" engineer from another brane? Does that mean you are the exact same genius and species as I am, verifiable by DNA or chromosomes? I.e. does your brane then have great apes just as ours does?

--- Yes. My brane divergence is small, approximately 87 years forward. We are essentially identical.

I don't understand. Are you saying you lack the ability to find or create the materials you need? I don't see how this is even relevant because of the following...So why are you talking about building a device if you already have one, can repair it, and haven't even disclosed a purpose for said device?I can only extrapolate you would come here, get this brane to be able to travel between branes, and therefore have the device you are indicated and have completed your objective here?

I got a different calculation based on your numbers. 198.060337405 Years. Approximately twice as much as you reported. I will put the calculations here and below. Calculations as follows:

1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) = 1.00046874193
6.226 billion years = 6,226,000,000

1.00056874193 (difference in seconds) x (over) 6,226,000,000 (years) = 6,228,918,387.26 (seconds)

6,228,918,387.26 (seconds) ÷ 60 (seconds to minutes) ÷ 60 (minutes to hours) ÷ 24 (hours to days) ÷ 7 (days to weeks) ÷ 52 (weeks to years) = 198.060337405 (years)

NOT 87 (years).

-- Yes. Materials, or rather components, are unavailable in this brane. In addition, I lack the specific understanding of how to build one. My device is for basic communication and a beacon to my origin brane. My objective is to push understanding and scientific discovery for this brane to establish travel. In addition, I am required to obtain an understanding of the populations perspectives on travel. Capability without philosophical resolution of the human impact would make this brane undesirable for integral connection. The purpose of brane connections is to expand knowledge and computation capabilities.

You might have to put it in layman's terms for me to understand or be useful for you. I, of course, I interested in hearing more.

Would be glad to help. If this brane is nearly identical to yours then ti would stand to reason we would have philosophy and capability as you do. I can't compare and contrast how much more philosophy based or capability based this brane is to yours. Further, what would be more important is in this brane that you be safe. I believe you indicated something about traveling between branes only taking place if there was some sort of resource or gain to be had. This type of principle is similar in our brane (Earth I mean really) but what happens is a lot of collusion and violence for material gain etc. So the scope of such a project you mention would clearly be much larger than you are expressing. The "why" and "who" type of questions...

--- Casual fermion systems provide cursory insight into the principles. I will provide a furthering explanation in layman's terms on a future post. In addition, I will read the academic paper you posted and reply accordingly. My thanks for your specific inquiry as it will assist in focusing discussion.

What came to mind for me is the idea that matter is strings of energy in string theory and if said energy is popping into our brane and out of our brane, then the same would be true of matter. Is that the right direction of thought? AND are you saying that gravity and magnetism exist in all branes but permeate into branes in different amounts and therefore those forces are stronger or weaker? Any idea where they eminate from or do these forces just exist everywhere throughout the branes?

I will patiently wait. I was more hoping to direct you to the depths of our branes knowledge as well as the holders of said knowledge.

--- Yes. However, consider "strings" as a singular string. Permeation of energy into different formats and coalescence within higher order dimensions provides different physical structures. To attempt a simplification: space-time is not static and bubbles different matters and energies based on what is "hidden" in "hidden" dimensions. Energy and matter do not frequently move to another brane but can in strangely improbable situations. Intentional movement is the basis for travel. Magnetism and gravity are contained within a brane, part of the same "string" or energies, and can move to other branes under the same improbable situations. The differ in which higher order dimensions they are mostly contained in, therefore permeate to different magnitudes.

Strings as a string sounds - love the concept. I am unsure if that is a concept as of yet in our brane but I would venture to say some have considered it. I had not, and it makes all too much sense.

Passing to other branes? Through... "membranes" perhaps ;-)

So, in your brane, you say you can travel correct? How have you been able to make the improbable happen on such a large scale?

Eventually, sir, we will have to cut to the chase and spend more time talking about components you need, and everything that goes with that, as well as who might be the best person to assist you with your goals in our brane.

PS welcome to our brane!

Do you believe in "the one and only everything"? Do you believe that the entirety of reality is a being? And would you go as far as to say that that being is beyond conscious or knowing everything, never thinking, and always acting, and consisting of EVERYTHING?
What is spirituality like in your brane? Do you know God in your brane?

--- God is a concept limited by proof. God is personal currently, I believe and most do from my brane. Every advancement leads to greater questioning. Therefore, if a God does exist, it must exist where no more questions exist. I am not aware of any advancement to this level.

how would 1 second of time here be different than 1 second of time there by your Earth rotating faster? I guess, that means there is a relationship between time and velocity and I am betting that is basic physics.

I agree. Proofing God beyond a doubt would be an existence without questions. I believe God might work in such a way that this is not possible.

Here are a few notes I have about God:

- Likely all of reality is caused by design.. but I have taken this further to suggest that the cause is all 3 physical necessity, random chance, and design, simultaneously. I am a big fan of the work of William Lane Craig.

- There is only one everything because two everythings would invalidate each other. That is to say, everything encompasses my brane and yours. Reality is that everything. For me, God is reality. Everything is just because it is. "It is" is the most basic universal truth. Reality is in a state of existence. "Just", as in, the occurrence is correct or righteous, but more over fair and neutral. The word "Justice" insinuates fairness but also sounds a lot like "Just is". When things ARE fair you know they are fair because they are even but it might be philosophically false to wonder why fair IS even - "it just is". "Because" as in its existence has a cause. "It is", again, as in, the its purpose for existing is self contained and intrinsically bound to its existence. That statement is just a way to look at the chain of events of cause and affect, on an infinite timeline, as one.

- Humans are intelligent. Most of us claim to have agency over ourselves and accredit our actions to that agency. Animals do not always exhibit agency, yet even when they do not they do, however, exhibit intelligent behavior - we call instinct. It would stand to reason intelligence and agency are not mutually exclusive but perhaps they correlate.

- it is my firm belief that "you" as in the you you think you are and not the fleshy vessel chemical robot you are attached to etc, exist under the same principle "God" exists as a omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient being, and not just the laws of nature etc. This is just another extension or form of pantheism etc. I go a little further into philosophical paradoxes, and consider things like entanglement theory, observer affect, and schodingers cat, and consider the possibility that "you" and "God" are so miraculous that you both exist and do not.. that is to say you are both "you" and a chemical robot and "God" is both God and all of reality.

- Something cannot be omnipresent without being omniscient. Also it could not be omnipresent without being omnipotent. And if A = B and A = C then B = C right?

- If God is omnipotent can he/she/it create a rock he/she/it cannot lift? = Can God create a will in which he/she/it cannot control? = Can the universe manifest a consciousness in which it does not control? It is a paradox and maybe you have to feel it instead of think about it.

- I have SEVERAL more but I would like to just drop it in another response, shortly after this one. It is just information to take back to your brane on God.

--- 1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) second in my brane is approximately equal to 1.0 seconds in yours. Accumulated time difference has occurred over approximately 6.226 billion years. Yes, the principle is time dilation from minor differences in velocities. Yes, your referenced videos are relevant.

1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) = 1.00046874193
6.226 billion years = 6,226,000,000
1.00056874193 (difference in seconds) x (over) 6,226,000,000 (years) = 6,228,918,387.26 (seconds)
6,228,918,387.26 (seconds) ÷ 60 (seconds to minutes) ÷ 60 (minutes to hours) ÷ 24 (hours to days) ÷ 7 (days to weeks) ÷ 52 (weeks to years) = 198.060337405 (years)
NOT 87 (years).

Either way, what other advancements have you made? Flying cars? Immortality? Interstellar travel? What things are different from our brane?

Last edited:

OmniBon

Here are some math and symbolism related ideas on God:

1/infinity (as close to impossible as possible without being impossible or while still being possible) is .999 repeating % (chance of happening) .. the word repeating has 9 letters.. a percentage sign is a lot like a 9 repeating...or an 8 with a 1 in the middle or 9...

The infinity symbol looks like an 8 and therefore if you add the fraction 1 over Infinity with infinity being an 8 you get nine

The last number before 100 as in percent in the golden ratio is 89 meaning the last digit is 9... the other digit in 8... The first number in the golden ratio after 0 is 1... If you had one and eight you get nine...

9 is interesting because it is 3 * 3... even if you take 3 to the 3rd power it would be 27 and if you add 2 + 7 you get 9... 2 x 9 = 18 (looks kinda like 1/infinity)... if you add the 1 and 8 in 18 you get 9... 2 x 18 = 36 ... again... add the 3 and 6 and you get 9...
ALL in ALL what is interesting about it is that 9 is 3 3's. A "Triad of Triads" if you will... much like all that we know:
Time (past, present, future), Space (length, width, depth), Matter (solid, liquid, gas)
Another instance of 3's, the Father, Son, an the Holy Spirit...Which the father, is all of everything at once, an omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient being, the son, is all of the matter that has become a living being, more directly the living beings that recognize the Father (i.e. every son has a father and vice versa) AND the Holy Spirit is like atoms, quarks, strings of energy, laws of nature and physics, etc.
Also, a lil side symbolism note... The decimal .999 is a lot like an upside down 666... If you equated the universe to an infintecimally small per chance happening (seemingly perfect if you ask me) and equated that to .999 and equated that to God then it would make sense that the Devil would have an upside down cross and God would have an upside down 666... Maybe...
Gold ratio makes a spiral... Dont fear it as a 6... Love it as a 9 baby... Infinity (8) plus one... A 9.. Or a spiral.. Also if you combine a 6 (negative) and a 9 (positive) you get a shape like an 8 or an infinity (everything.. Neutral)... And then it has become 1 symbol (all that is good and bad as one thing)... Again.. 9 is hidden (neutrality is a good thing)..

OmniBon

I also imagine if you zoom out enough from the universe etc, you might end up inside a quark etc inside that same universe... just a concept of how things could loop back onto itself.. I think that concept could be applied other ways as well..

But I could go on forever like this so... I will stop there and try to get back on track.. Ultimately, the next step, would be for you to provide proof of your travels that a lay person could except.

You COULD also hire me. Your brane could send payment, perhaps in material goods. I am not exactly sure. But compensating me to work on your project, as a research assistant and ambassador, would be stronger evidence that you are working on what you say you are.

AND if you are a "beacon" you could easily relay that back. Just an offer.

Last edited:

mthamson

I also imagine if you zoom out enough from the universe etc, you might end up inside a quark etc inside that same universe... just a concept of how things could loop back onto itself.. I think that concept could be applied other ways as well..

But I could go on forever like this so... I will stop there and try to get back on track.. Ultimately, the next step, would be for you to provide proof of your travels that a lay person could except.

You COULD also hire me. Your brane could send payment, perhaps in material goods. I am not exactly sure. But compensating me to work on your project, as a research assistant and ambassador, would be stronger evidence that you are working on what you say you are.

AND if you are a "beacon" you could easily relay that back. Just an offer.

There are many questions posed between philosophy and science, so I will answer the most pragmatic ones first.

--- 1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) = 1.000000013973; your calculations become proper when fixing this minor error.

--- PROOF: This is my most relevant goal. The success or failure to create or accept travel is my assignment, not my desire. An unprepared population is a very plausible outcome. We restrict offering direct assistance unless the target brane population is accepting of the philosophy. What proof would sway you and the community here in a positive way? Fear of travel can prove dangerous. In addition, my goal is not to build a travel system, although I am appreciative of your offer. My position is within this brane unless travel is naturally developed. I am permitted to push general science, engineering and philosophy, but not impose. I would be interested in collaboration, perhaps redefining your involvement. What is your current profession?

-- IMPROBABLE TRAVEL: Computation of statistical significance of local areas to determine probability of presence in higher order dimensions determines connection potential. Monitoring of changes to these collections in higher states determines degree of interaction between branes (also, yes: "membranes"). Analysis of changes and corresponding lower order influences determines comparability of branes. Travel targets are resolved to information that is transcribed onto energies with high probabilities within highest order dimensions. Energies are then influenced into improbable states while restricting availability of lower order dimensions. Energy probabilities "search" for lower order dimensions in the target brane. There is lack of understanding of materialization in the target brane. However, our general understanding is that high improbabilities follow initial order states causing a recrystallization process to increase probability within the target brane. Imagine the entirety of water removed from a lake and brought to the top of a nearby mountain. The water will need to lower energy and will return to the lake. We are currently unaware if all "water" is returned to its full initial state. Anecdotally, I have not perceived any noticeable results within myself. The lack of understanding, however, unsettling prior to travel. My apologies for the density of this answer. I am happy to express any concepts in greater or lesser form.

-- BRANE DIFFERENCES: My origin brane is significantly different, primarily because of our contact with more future branes. Our interactions greatly influenced our engineering, science and social structure. The philosophical ramifications of pursuing travel and adoption by a host brane provides a revolution in interaction. I will provide information requested, however: my opinion is that our societal structure is the most marked difference.

--- PHILOSOPHY: My apologies, I am not a spiritualist or philosopher. I can engage in indirect debate, but can not offer any answers in resolving God or humanity,

--- *** FUTURE QUESTIONS: For the sake of continuity, perhaps we can exchange ideas within this forum one-to-one? One question followed by one answer will prevent simultaneous divergences and may provide deeper insight. Which question is most relevant to your inquiry?

Last edited:

OmniBon

There are many questions posed between philosophy and science, so I will answer the most pragmatic ones first.

--- 1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) = 1.000000013973; your calculations become proper when fixing this minor error.

1.000000013973 x 6,226,000,000 = 6,226,000,087

(((((6,226,000,087 ÷ 60) ÷ 60) ÷ 24) ÷ 7) ÷ 52) = 197.967544484 (years)

--- PROOF: This is my most relevant goal. The success or failure to create or accept travel is my assignment, not my desire. An unprepared population is a very plausible outcome. We restrict offering direct assistance unless the target brane population is accepting of the philosophy. What proof would sway you and the community here in a positive way? Fear of travel can prove dangerous. In addition, my goal is not to build a travel system, although I am appreciative of your offer. My position is within this brane unless travel is naturally developed. I am permitted to push general science, engineering and philosophy, but not impose. I would be interested in collaboration, perhaps redefining your involvement. What is your current profession?

I am a freelance online design and marketing specialist. I do graphic design, web development (coding), and search engine optimization.

BUT I am something of a jack of all trades... I have worked as a paralegal for a year but in a situation where I was granted a lot of resources and great challenges of which I prevailed.

So, ultimately, I am chalked full of life experience and am a pretty good research assistant.

Regardless, the point is you pay me as evidence of your project being real. And I attempt to provide additional value with research assistance.

If they sent you here, don't know why they can't send me a gold bar.

-- IMPROBABLE TRAVEL: Computation of statistical significance of local areas to determine probability of presence in higher order dimensions determines connection potential. Monitoring of changes to these collections in higher states determines degree of interaction between branes (also, yes: "membranes"). Analysis of changes and corresponding lower order influences determines comparability of branes. Travel targets are resolved to information that is transcribed onto energies with high probabilities within highest order dimensions. Energies are then influenced into improbable states while restricting availability of lower order dimensions. Energy probabilities "search" for lower order dimensions in the target brane. There is lack of understanding of materialization in the target brane. However, our general understanding is that high improbabilities follow initial order states causing a recrystallization process to increase probability within the target brane. Imagine the entirety of water removed from a lake and brought to the top of a nearby mountain. The water will need to lower energy and will return to the lake. We are currently unaware if all "water" is returned to its full initial state. Anecdotally, I have not perceived any noticeable results within myself. The lack of understanding, however, unsettling prior to travel. My apologies for the density of this answer. I am happy to express any concepts in greater or lesser form.

A little lost, but some what follow. I guess I am not exactly understanding "higher order dimensions" versus "lower order dimensions".

I don't have a specific questions really..perhaps just that are you saying that water holds some of its potential energy always, or rather that your brane is unsure of this?

-- BRANE DIFFERENCES: My origin brane is significantly different, primarily because of our contact with more future branes. Our interactions greatly influenced our engineering, science and social structure. The philosophical ramifications of pursuing travel and adoption by a host brane provides a revolution in interaction. I will provide information requested, however: my opinion is that our societal structure is the most marked difference.

How is your society structured differently? Would love to hear more on the differences with a little more specifics.

--- PHILOSOPHY: My apologies, I am not a spiritualist or philosopher. I can engage in indirect debate, but can not offer any answers in resolving God or humanity,

--- *** FUTURE QUESTIONS: For the sake of continuity, perhaps we can exchange ideas within this forum one-to-one? One question followed by one answer will prevent simultaneous divergences and may provide deeper insight. Which question is most relevant to your inquiry?

Philosophy is more my strength. I think about God all the time. I have done many hallucinogens. To describe the feeling I have, I would say, it all just sort of clicked. In my mind the best way to some up my life is that I look up to the sky and say "Why" and all of reality is a preemptive answer "Why Not?"

I do not mean to disrespect the universe. Quite the opposite. I want to give it the utmost esteem.

I told you those things to take them back to your brane. On the offhand chance that my ideas are unique, correct, and unheard of in your brane.

Other than that, I do not really have a great idea on how to make this more constructive.

Feel free to message me directly for contact information.

Last edited:

OmniBon

Whoops.. this was supposed to be an edit.

I guess I was going to get into the fact that if God is as close to perfect as possible, then why time travel?

Unless you wanting to time travel is a part of that perfection... But in a sense, why do anything?

This leads to the paradox of God and free will. That paradox exists without God as well, with reality and free will.

So, it would seem that time travel IS capability without philosophy.

I mean, in a sense, existing with questions is capability without philosophy.

In chess, when you are unsure what to do, you "push a pawn" or move a pawn piece one space forward. This is how I see time being spent, for me and maybe for others. What will happen when all the pawns meet or they all become queens? Perhaps that never happens. We do not know but I believe God does. And I trust God, as a fair/just/neutral/overall good (as it gets) being. And I am not 100% sure what that means, but I just thought I would share.

Last edited:

mthamson

Omnibon:

-- TIME: Relative accumulations; 6.226 billion years in your brane is 1.96343(E)17 seconds, or more precisely 196,343,136,000,000,000. The equivalent seconds in proportion to your brane are 196,343,138,743,503,000 seconds in your brane seconds by ratio of 1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) . This creates an accumulation difference of 27,43,502,656 seconds or 86.995 years.

--- DIMENSIONS: Higher order and lower order follow similar structures as the video previously posted. 3 dimensions are a higher order than 2 dimensions. 56 dimensions are a higher order then 22 dimensions, therefore exhibiting greater complexity and lesser probability of containing "pieces" of information. Information available in my origin brane, having referenced significantly future brane information, is still unsure of how information has an exacting potential to restructure after brane crossing. The water example is a metaphor of how we are taught the subject to provide some potential insight. We hope to continue understanding this aspect as lack of understanding limits potential for matter travel. We simply do not understand ramifications of travel, particularly regular travel of a given matter set. Imagine if regular travel of, say myself, between branes resulted in accumulating information loss. Mitigating or controlling this is critical.

--- SOCIETY: The establishment of our first brane connection began a trend away from common society binds I see in this brane. Our primary drive was toward information. This resulted in a drastic and rapid increase in technology developed from information in the connected brane and subsequent advancements in ours. Currency, religion and weaponry degraded over the timeline of a decade or so. Commercial products advanced too quickly to be commercially viable and communities quickly equalized in capabilities. Religion offered fewer communal offerings versus new understanding. Religion also rapidly equalized to what is called Notitism which, simplified, believes that we can determine a God through markings in information. The belief is that there is an endpoint to available knowledge and that this endpoint would result in the understanding God or the existence of one. Weaponry also, as the trend repeats, equalized and was abandoned. In news and history here I can see similar trends prior to our event. Holding the most of the most advanced weaponry indicates power, or relative power. The rapid increase of weaponry power capabilities and establishment of Notitism realigned individual mentalities to resist the desire for weapons entirely. In addition, the initial brane connection coveted information as a temporary god, and the information we initially received assisted in the swaying of this mentality. The first main project established as a whole society was the construction of a transfer grid. The closest, and relatively accurate, model I can find here is a "Dyson Sphere". The availability of significant energy allowed for an equalization of basic needs, further pushing more people into positions for advancing information and technology. The increase in population from these events required extra-earth settlements. Humanity otherwise is very similar. It appears that the ease created by advancement in a perceivable manner and equalization of populations quickly atrophied some of humanities lesser beneficial characteristics, though they still exist in a minor proportion.

The intentional recollection in this answer seems to be one of the driving factors for the personal aspects to my inquiries here. Although I have specific requirements to gauge population perceptions on travel, I am indeed having more difficulties than expected in adjusting to this society, even after several years. I hope to find someone else that has traveled as I feel a connection of these insecurities may help my recent mentality.

OmniBon

Omnibon:

-- TIME: Relative accumulations; 6.226 billion years in your brane is 1.96343(E)17 seconds, or more precisely 196,343,136,000,000,000. The equivalent seconds in proportion to your brane are 196,343,138,743,503,000 seconds in your brane seconds by ratio of 1.0 + 1.3973E(-8) . This creates an accumulation difference of 27,43,502,656 seconds or 86.995 years.

I will analyze this when I can. I have to plan my day but I am interested in concurring your result.

--- DIMENSIONS: Higher order and lower order follow similar structures as the video previously posted. 3 dimensions are a higher order than 2 dimensions. 56 dimensions are a higher order then 22 dimensions, therefore exhibiting greater complexity and lesser probability of containing "pieces" of information. Information available in my origin brane, having referenced significantly future brane information, is still unsure of how information has an exacting potential to restructure after brane crossing. The water example is a metaphor of how we are taught the subject to provide some potential insight. We hope to continue understanding this aspect as lack of understanding limits potential for matter travel. We simply do not understand ramifications of travel, particularly regular travel of a given matter set. Imagine if regular travel of, say myself, between branes resulted in accumulating information loss. Mitigating or controlling this is critical.

2 and 3 are golden ratio from each other and 22 and 56 are nearly 21 and 55 which are golden ratio skipping 34. Just wanted to point that out.

Even if you do regulate travel, when entering branes that DO NOT have such capability or knowledge, you should provision material proof of some sort.

No single object would do, you would have to send and receive and object in front of someone. I.e. make it leave and come back.

Best practice? To swap material from the brane you are traveling to with material from the brane you are traveling from to account for it? Just a guess.. I.e. pick two identical structure and swap them, if that is possible.

--- SOCIETY: The establishment of our first brane connection began a trend away from common society binds I see in this brane. Our primary drive was toward information. This resulted in a drastic and rapid increase in technology developed from information in the connected brane and subsequent advancements in ours. Currency, religion and weaponry degraded over the timeline of a decade or so. Commercial products advanced too quickly to be commercially viable and communities quickly equalized in capabilities. Religion offered fewer communal offerings versus new understanding. Religion also rapidly equalized to what is called Notitism which, simplified, believes that we can determine a God through markings in information. The belief is that there is an endpoint to available knowledge and that this endpoint would result in the understanding God or the existence of one. Weaponry also, as the trend repeats, equalized and was abandoned. In news and history here I can see similar trends prior to our event. Holding the most of the most advanced weaponry indicates power, or relative power. The rapid increase of weaponry power capabilities and establishment of Notitism realigned individual mentalities to resist the desire for weapons entirely. In addition, the initial brane connection coveted information as a temporary god, and the information we initially received assisted in the swaying of this mentality. The first main project established as a whole society was the construction of a transfer grid. The closest, and relatively accurate, model I can find here is a "Dyson Sphere". The availability of significant energy allowed for an equalization of basic needs, further pushing more people into positions for advancing information and technology. The increase in population from these events required extra-earth settlements. Humanity otherwise is very similar. It appears that the ease created by advancement in a perceivable manner and equalization of populations quickly atrophied some of humanities lesser beneficial characteristics, though they still exist in a minor proportion.

Most of this is as I expected. I hope we also go that direction! Most religious texts are not mutual exclusive and no one hear realizes that. We will also come to believing in the one god. I refer to it as "Una Omnia" or "the one and only everything" in latin.

Sounds like your goals are just to help each other. Capitalism will rise from Anarchy and individualism right? But then will subside in to Socialism when it is maximized anyway? I.e. we just have everything so why not?

What has your society done about the following paradox?

Individuals retain freedom by remaining individuals but gain security by sacrificing sovereignty to a group.

As in... does your society choose freedom or security?

The intentional recollection in this answer seems to be one of the driving factors for the personal aspects to my inquiries here. Although I have specific requirements to gauge population perceptions on travel, I am indeed having more difficulties than expected in adjusting to this society, even after several years. I hope to find someone else that has traveled as I feel a connection of these insecurities may help my recent mentality.
I am sorry our society has not progressed as far as yours. I hope that my connection with you and with the one might make you feel more at ease.
Also, most of what I am saying is that I am almost 100% certain that everything will be okay. Always. "Everything will be okay" is just the same as saying "God is neutral" and God is everything and everything comprises all that is good and all that is bad. Seems to make sense to me.
You could invite me to a private Discord room. I have the app on my phone.

Last edited: