TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

Samstwitch

Please remove yourself from this equation and tell me what question you want me to look up for you. I'm signing off now. Take care :)

Definition: Narcissism is the pattern of traits and behaviors which involve infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition.

Please remove yourself from this equation and tell me what question you want me to look up for you. I'm signing off now. Take care :)

Definition: Narcissism is the pattern of traits and behaviors which involve infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition.

i know a doctor tried to label me that, then when he found out more about me, he said he was wrong... i said some people are just that damn good, doesnt mean they are into themselves, he was bound to agree in time, and it didnt take long for him to have found i was right in what i said, and he falsely labeled me ;)

p.s when i was a kid, id get in trouble a lot, and my punishment was mikey go to the study, so after i read through the 3 volumes of encyclopedias already, i was like ok this is getting boring, so i read the biggest dictionary i had ever seen, it was about 6 inches thick and 10 by 12, with normal dictionary font size, so yes i know what narcissist means, thank you very much, but now im into my self, cause im being nice enough, to give you insight into my past, that you didnt have to know, and its not like im bragging, you brought it up ;)

and like i told the doc... i know what it means, fact of the matter is, I AM THAT DAMN GOOD!

i also was quick to inform him, its not like i put people down, its people putting me down, calling me what i am not, i never said you shouldnt have a high self esteem, in fact i think thats a major flaw in society, especially woman, they lack the self esteem to think highly or even equal of what they are, further plummeting themselves for no apparent reason, i said, i never ever been called a narcissist by a man, besides you doc, its usually woman, cause they get jealous cause they dont have that same confidence in themselves, to knowing who they are. just since people lack a self esteem, or id say self awareness, doesnt mean i have to de-evolve my self to their level, to satisfy them. id be an idiot to do so, and be far worse than a PERCEIVED narcissist... does that help?

i also said, its not like im telling them to be so hard on themselves, and pity themselves, i would rather everyone have confidence, cause i could care less how good you are, what i do care about, is when your so low, you have to bash those who you PERCEIVE TO BE ABOVE YOU. in the grand scheme of things, i see us all as EQUALS

oh and this may interest you, every girlfriend that has told me im cocky, or full of my self, or narcissistic, i said ITS NOT COCKY IF ITS TRUE!!! and they were either left speechless or had no counter left to say, cause that was the end of the discussion right there

i cant remove my self, cause i want you to look up the question I ASKED JOHN!!! but i already know what I ASKED JOHN, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT... JOHN REPLIED and then ASKED ME IN HIS REPLY, and would also most importantly see if JOHNS MOTHER HAD ANY INSIGHT INTO IT!!!

here i dug up my question, now hopefully you can tell me if JOHNS MOM HAD ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS!!! it would be very much APPRECIATED! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME!

im gonna dig for my other questions that are on the archive at this time, cause i know there is one where he asked me a question

If multiple world theory is correct and there are two of you here, one of you has to be the real one. Also, I find it unsettling that you look at us as representative of the people from your past. One reason I think you may be a time traveler is because I don't understand or relate to your thinking at all.
You are correct in your thinking. This worldline is not mine but it looks very similar. It may be compared to reading two books that are the same. I can jump back and forth between them and still see the same story. I do not consider you true representatives of my worldline but I do know something of how the story ends. In consideration of Everret-Wheeler, the reason we don't know if Schrödinger's cat is dead is because it might have had a time machine.

Liberty

What was discussed TODAY! But it was rejected in march! Thats why I started on 3 Mar 11 and ren said 3 Mar 11 happend on ALL time lines! Maybe he should tell at least that part! If Ren was real he should give me the lotto numbers but WE all know thats taboo! (Temptati0n) Titor was tempted about giving out stock results? Thats interesting! What is truth is what is happening now (Serb has 5 full stars) This is getting interesting!

30 December 2000 13:17
I fear our conversation is in danger of turning (to conflict) due to an effect that is quite common on these boards. I realize what I'm saying is quite hard to swallow and it causes debate, weather serious or entertaining. It is even more difficult when you come into the middle of a conversation or a series of questions that are a few weeks old.
Your points are all quite valid and I have discussed them at length on this and other boards for quite a while. I do not wish to antagonize you however, we both know the Tippler cylinder is only a thought experiment to explain the very real physics behind Kerr black holes. As to your other comments, again, they are all true as defined by the limits of space-like trips on single worldlines. It does not account for travel between worldlines.
I have never claimed to be a physicist or an expert on what the CERN laboratory is doing at any given moment so I feel it is pointless to argue about what they may be doing in the future or what "breakthroughs" they will or might have. My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future. Heck, we haven't even touched on "Z" field compression yet.
I suppose I could say that I was the one that traveled in time and convinced them to change their experiments but even I would have a hard time believing that one and I do not wish to insult your intelligence.

catch the bold statement? yeah that happened to catch these real eyes, along with the whole statement

30 December 2000 13:37
Thank you for trying to answer those questions (from 30 December 2000 11:47) but I really do not expect that anyone can. I thought I would share with you things we wonder about. Your logic about me is quite correct but again I must state that I am not trying to get you or anyone else to believe or buy anything.
As far as evidence goes, I have however decided to try an experiment with you that may be more convincing. It involves the travel of information at faster than light. In fact, I have dropped at least three little gems like this that no one else has picked up on.
You said you are confused by the 5100 story. I will explain further. In 2036, it was discovered (or at least known after testing) that the 5100 computer was capable of reading and changing all of the legacy code written by IBM before the release of that system and still be able to create new code in APL and basic.
That is the reason we need it in 2036. However, IBM never published that information because it would have probably destroyed a large part of their business infrastructure in the early 70s. In fact, I would bet the engineers were probably told to keep their mouth's shut.
Therefore, if I were not here now telling you this, that information would not be discovered for another 36 years. Yet, I would bet there is someone out there who can do the research and discover I am telling the truth. There must be an old IBM engineer out there someplace that worked on the 5100. They just might not have ever asked if I hadn't pointed it out.

notice he says decided to try? not devise! no one else picked up one, besides who? the one who just picked up on them? 3rd quote from the archive by ME!!!

30 December 2000 23:26
I apologize for wasting this much space but I thought some of you would be interested in seeing this after reading some of things I've been saying in the last few months. Below is the address to the news site and a copy of the text.
(web link not valid. Story on CIA and 2015)
31 December 2000 12:43
I'm flattered and a bit overwhelmed. I can honestly say I've never quite had this experience before. I appreciate the news posting. Thank you.
(referring to news story on John Titor)
31 December 2000 11:00
Well, you're getting closer people. Here's another one I found today. Again, I apologize for taking up this much space but I thought you'd want to see this.

and ironically i have to say sorry for wasting space also, cause each time i post quotes of him, it wont let me hit enter, to make a new line when i edit to add more of course, only could do it on this one, cause i didn't need to hit enter, to make a new line

03 January 2001 13:47
I've been reading the last few postings with a bit of confusion. I see there is controversy over my "story" that is causing some people to ask themselves if they believe it or not. For quite a while, I have been stating that not only do I not expect anyone to believe me, it's irrelevant and in my opinion, quite dangerous. Belief implies that you accept what I say as true and real. Over the Internet, this is impossible. In fact, I have stated before, there are many people in 2036 who do not believe in time travel.
I also think that unwavering belief is dangerous. One very disturbing thing I have noticed about your society in general is your blind acceptance of what you are told. Do you really think the news industry doesn't have an agenda? Do you really think those hamburgers you stuff into your body are safe? Do you really think your government is telling you the truth? What proof do you have of any of that?
What I do want you to do is open your eyes to the events that happening around you that have nothing to do with me. Some of you have been reading for a while now about the war in 2015 and the breakthroughs in particle physics that would be coming soon. Doesn't the CIA report on 2015 and news on the z-field compression at least support what I've been saying a little bit?
I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nukes into the Balkans to thwart any future expansion by NATO. I also haven't heard anyone take me up on my "information experiment" on the IBM 5100 or check out the information I've given you about the UNIX failure in 2038. With all due respect, I find it hard to take some of you seriously.

real eyes, realize john! and balkans serbia is in the heart of the balkans, and information experiment? have i not been informing people of this obviously censored from the titor story, lil experiment i asked john to do for me?