TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

Who receives the Nobel Prize for time travel? Since you claim no two worldlines are the same, this information could not hurt anything.
There are a great many people involved with the discovery of time travel. Just as I will not give "stock tips", I will not divulge their names as that may impact their lives now

haha!!! notice the stock tips in quotations!? who asked him about stock tips first? do i have to be honest and say ME!!! oh there i go being narcissistic again

Have any other time travelers visited your future in 2036?
No, I am not aware of time travelers visiting my worldline in 2036. However, that does not mean it can't or isn't happening. Also, the possible number of worldlines a time traveler might arrive at would place the chances of them hitting any particular one at very long odds.

very long odds, till a kid asked a time traveler to try an experiment, which doing so, made a huge breakthrough in time travel

Timetravel-0 and I are not getting along.
I'm not aware we had a falling out. I apologize if you think that's the case.

this might be me, cause like ive stated many times, he and eye, disagreed a lot, and i would get mad that he wouldnt answer my questions, i felt were much better than the ones he was getting, mainly the question WHY? DIDNT Y2K HAPPEN!

What is the progress on string theory?
Who doesn't love string theory? Please forgive the next few comments, I'm trying to be cryptic and jump starting my memory at the same time. In 2036, string theory still dominates physics due to its continued "effect" of encompassing other physical properties from unrelated fields.

A great deal of the theoretical mathematics behind time travel was discovered by testing various ideas in string theory and eliminating the anomalies. As I recall, it was this original work that led to the final proof that six dimensions do indeed curl up to give us our observable universe. This in turn supported more of the theoretical math behind time travel.
It's ironic that the beauty of string theory gives future engineers the confidence to create the distortion unit even though the final proof is still unknown. You're a physics student, have you ever heard the Princeton String Quartet play?

cryptic as to, what i think he means is, what they thought was fact, was really theory, cause an experiment he had done, shattered the accepted theory

Why can't you name the five presidents you have in your time?
Over the past few postings, I have tried to describe the limits of what I will talk about and why. Here is a short recap list. In future postings, I will place the following number next to each question as to why I will not discuss it.

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.
2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bombing information.
3. I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well-being.
On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the "NWO". Are you afraid of Nazis?
The reason the job of President was split into an office of 5 has 4 main reasons. With 5 (presidents), foreign policy is more consistent, power shifting between parties has less of an impact on the overall government, individual strengths between presidents add to the strength of the overall office, and one president is elected for each major area in the United States.

What are the other time traveler's destinations, and missions?
I am not aware of the details of other missions. Of the seven, three had already left before I did. I suspect they are on similar missions.

is this a hint to the 3 who faxed art bell?

Are you in contact with other time travelers?
No, although I would suspect that is not impossible I have no idea how you would do that.

as i said, neither i, or him, thought this lil experiment would have the consequences it had/has

Is it possible to send a message through time?
Unless the information physically travels with the person; none that I'm aware of.

very next question, more proof, our lil experiment, was not supposed to work the way it did... in theory

09 January 2001 12:24
I apologize for being unable to respond faster. I looked back and couldn't find any questions but I may be mistaken.
I also see that you seem to have a great deal of anger directed at me. If you knew where I was and how to get the distortion unit, what would you do? What judgment and punishment should be passed upon me?
On this and many other discussion boards are people who are genuinely interested in and hoping to experience or discover time travel. What punishment would you apply to them if the succeed? I see that you too have had time travel experience. What punishment do you deserve?
When time travel was discovered, there were many people who were against its development. However, once the true nature of time was realized, the resistance faded. Even if one worldline was able to ban, kill and stop all time travel, it will continue on another.
However, the corollary is also true. Take heart, on some worldline, you have succeeded and all time travelers are dead by the hand of your followers and thinking or talking about it is a crime.
Perhaps we should all agree what we mean when we use the phrase "time travel". We are all moving forward in time just by existing and the effects of acceleration and gravity do "slow" time down for the observer so the rest of the world seems to speed up around them.
If we call this natural time travel (time-like trips on a single worldline) then perhaps its really controlled time travel that you are after (space-like trips on a single worldline or traveling to alternate worldlines).

January 10, 2001

With that, it may then be useful to separate the concept of controlled time travel into theory and practice. In theory, time travel was taken seriously by mainstream science when it discovered that Einstein's equations do indeed support the possibility of controlled time travel under special relativity. Since special relativity (under its current limitations) has been proved useful and accurate in predicting other physical phenomena, it is widely believed that controlled time travel is also possible.

Nearly all of the solutions that allow time travel in special relativity also have the annoying problem of crushing the time traveler in a wake of radiation and gravity.

In my experience, there is only one safe way to obtain controlled time travel and that involves the "safe" properties of a Kerr singularity (black hole). However, I do not discount the possibility of other methods either physical or metaphysical. I'm just not sure I would bet my life on them without any math to back them up.

i know the equation, cause of a lil experiment we had, einstein theory of mass, is no substitute for the truth to time