This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Dulux

AND- what about the whole Horus/Christ connection? What do you know about that, that makes the Bible and Egyptian book of the dead so different, or significant together, or the same thing understood in a new way? There must be some new understanding then if people take the bible so much more seriously after the Revelation, besides the fact that it predicted collamities that occurr over every 3000 years... something people of the past would've written about that someone could use to take religion into their own hands, and take advantage of people. What's your understanding about all of that?

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I'm still waiting for this answer- I think it would put more light on the subject.

JasperMoon

If the people of the remote past knew this was a cycle thatearth goes through every 3000 years, then shouldn't we be seriously listening to it all?

timetraveler2063

I'm here to give answers to those who seek them. We are also here to observe the changes that are coming.

Since you mentioned it, I'm seeking answers. What specifically can we expect to happen this year, 2012? ...And also in 2013?

What advice can you give to us everyday people to prepare for whatever is coming? I'm just outside of south Fort Worth, Texas.

I'm a Prepper and follower of Jesus Christ.
More of the same but some more horrible then before.
I'm here to give answers to those who seek them. We are also here to observe the changes that are coming.

Since you mentioned it, I'm seeking answers. What specifically can we expect to happen this year, 2012? ...And also in 2013?

What advice can you give to us everyday people to prepare for whatever is coming? I'm just outside of south Fort Worth, Texas.

I'm a Prepper and follower of Jesus Christ.

One thing to note for this year is a very large Tsunami that I have been talking about that will hit the USA as you call it. What I tell you next I will try to tell you as best as I can. You said you live in Texas, move to one of the states I mentioned earlier. The area you live in now will be under over 500ft of water. Move! Now I talk about the dreaded dec 21, 2012 date. This is what's going to happen as you see it in your realm. Nothing. The date is the ending of time as you see it. It’s hard for me to explain so I will try this way. Has time to you been as you say flying by? Does it seem like there is not enough time in the day to do anything? Time is changing and yet staying the same. The date is also the beginning of the 7yr tribulation. “A marker date”.
All living things are on a frequency, some higher some lower. Where I come from we all are emitting a higher frequency then most anyone in this time. A transition is happening right now and is accelerating very fast. Try to get in touch with your spirit side more if you haven’t already. This time frame is a blur so to speak. It’s all riding on the decisions that are being made by the governments of the world. The key to everything going on in this time now is what’s going on in the Middle East. How will the USA and other governments handle what’s going on now in that area of the world. In my past it was war!! Another thing to be ready for is your own so called government they are more of a threat to you than most anything. The real American people will finally rise up and fight your hijacked government. The key to all of this is guns!! That will be the last straw as they use to say that will drive the American people over the edge. Well the collapse of the US monetary system will also have a hand in it but you get what I’m saying. The people that are running your country know what’s coming why do you think they are arming themselves? The camps that are all over the country are for you, anyone who doesn’t go along with what they’re doing. Oh but I tell you now they think they have planned for everything but they have not!! The power of the people with the hand of God will be the hijackers of your governments undoing!
I must mention one more thing. This fall there will be an unusual amount of large tornados be on the lookout for those.

I'm a Prepper and follower of Jesus Christ.[/quote]

timetraveler2063

AND- what about the whole Horus/Christ connection? What do you know about that, that makes the Bible and Egyptian book of the dead so different, or significant together, or the same thing understood in a new way? There must be some new understanding then if people take the bible so much more seriously after the Revelation, besides the fact that it predicted collamities that occurr over every 3000 years... something people of the past would've written about that someone could use to take religion into their own hands, and take advantage of people. What's your understanding about all of that?

I'm still waiting for this answer- I think it would put more light on the subject.
If you where Satan and you wanted to confuse people how would you do it? He is for now the prince of this world. He has powers that you cannot even begin to understand. He is not alone he has many who fell with him and has powers greater than anything in this world. Therefore is it not within his power to cause great confusion? Is it not within his power to make you think he is not real at all? Where do you think what you call the greys come from? The ships you call UFO's? Angles do not have wings my friend but yet they fly. Is it not so that Satan copies what our Lord God does?

PamelaM

I have made no predictions for 2032. I tell you now this world stands at a critical point in time! For 2012 is not the end but the beginning of the end. All of your decisions since WW2 has lead up to what is about to happen. For soon your oceans will reach out and come inward over 100 plus miles on every shoreline in what you call America! The sun will soon spit out a very large CME taking out much of your infrastructure. For now the warnings will continue for the Lord God loves you all and even now is trying to get your attention. The sun is about to send you another warning. Tell me, when it comes then will you see time is indeed short?
Why are you here?

Hmm...Guess I missed something. Are you claiming to be a christian time traveler? and....do I know you? :)

Samstwitch

One thing to note for this year is a very large Tsunami that I have been talking about that will hit the USA as you call it. What I tell you next I will try to tell you as best as I can. You said you live in Texas, move to one of the states I mentioned earlier. The area you live in now will be under over 500ft of water. Move!

I just moved to Texas and I'm not moving twice, so if this happens I guess I'll be underwater. :eek: Heaven, here I come! ;)

Now I talk about the dreaded dec 21, 2012 date. This is what's going to happen as you see it in your realm. Nothing.
The date is the ending of time as you see it. It’s hard for me to explain so I will try this way. Has time to you been as you say flying by? Does it seem like there is not enough time in the day to do anything? Time is changing and yet staying the same. The date is also the beginning of the 7yr tribulation. “A marker date”.

John Titor also said nothing happens on 12/21/12. Personally, I have never been concerned about the date.

All living things are on a frequency, some higher some lower. Where I come from we all are emitting a higher frequency then most anyone in this time. A transition is happening right now and is accelerating very fast. Try to get in touch with your spirit side more if you haven’t already. This time frame is a blur so to speak. It’s all riding on the decisions that are being made by the governments of the world. The key to everything going on in this time now is what’s going on in the Middle East. How will the USA and other governments handle what’s going on now in that area of the world. In my past it was war!! Another thing to be ready for is your own so called government they are more of a threat to you than most anything. The real American people will finally rise up and fight your hijacked government. The key to all of this is guns!! That will be the last straw as they use to say that will drive the American people over the edge. Well the collapse of the US monetary system will also have a hand in it but you get what I’m saying.

Are you saying there will be a collapse of the monetary system, and that drives people over the edge? If so, I think many of us are already expecting this.

The people that are running your country know what’s coming why do you think they are arming themselves? The camps that are all over the country are for you, anyone who doesn’t go along with what they’re doing.

Don't need to be a Time Traveler to know this.

This fall there will be an unusual amount of large tornados be on the lookout for those.

This wouldn't surprise me. Tornadoes seem to increase with the weather changes.

YOUR SPECIFIC PREDICTIONS FOR 2012:
1) A very large tsunami that will hit the USA and put (part or all of) Texas under 500 feet of water.
2) December 21, 20012 will mark the beginning of the 7-year Great Tribulation period.

Okay, I'll be watching for these two events. If I missed something, please add it by numbers so we can have specific predictions to watch for.

Thanks

Dulux

If you where Satan and you wanted to confuse people how would you do it? He is for now the prince of this world. He has powers that you cannot even begin to understand. He is not alone he has many who fell with him and has powers greater than anything in this world. Therefore is it not within his power to cause great confusion? Is it not within his power to make you think he is not real at all? Where do you think what you call the greys come from? The ships you call UFO's? Angles do not have wings my friend but yet they fly. Is it not so that Satan copies what our Lord God does?

Well that's the Interesting part, Mr. 2063. The reason these apocalypses occur are because of NIBIRU. So Satan pulled a pretty massive solar body, bigger than Jupiter, out of dead space, and told everyone with archeology older than Jesus, that it's real, and happens every 3600 years? AND he wanted everyone to know about ALIENS on top of that- when that's literally the last thing he wants you to believe???

Yea- Satan has these powers. It's not to say he didn't screw with anything. But this brings a lot of confusion to the table since alien contactees who speak with the Andromedans specifically say that's happened, but also that Jesus is a part of Satan's little plan- and it's because of the Egyptians that he's doing that. But according to our known history which matches the archeology, the Jews came from Adam and Eve, the Jews became the Hyksos, traveled to Egypt's land of Christianity created by Enoch and his pyramids that can withstand the thousand years of the future. When they got there, they were instructed by a reptilian god to take the power of the thrown with "Conspiracy." The conspiracy ended up failing, and everyone who knew the initiations of the king were DEAD- and Egypt went from being a Complete Christian Utopia, to complete Corruption! And the hyksos were kicked out- now known as both the Hyksos Expulsion, and the Jewish Exodus. Now that's pretty backwards- but isn't it funny that the powers that are causing this entire NWO are infact Jewish, have ties to not only Egypt, but the Knights Templar who recovered the secrets of the Christian Egyptians in Soloman's Temple, were destroyed by the Pope in 1307, and were the first people to discover AMERICA by carbon dating! I'm sorry, but you've mentioned a hypocracy without knowing it. YEA- the Reptilians have technology beyond our own to bend knowledge and physics, but if event he Galactic community is looking upon what you're saying as "Conspiracy," then maybe it's just the fact that the people of 2063 have forgotten that the UNEDUCATED PEOPLE of the early 2000s, did still infact have the proof that is now lost in your time. think about that. Jesus was a real person, it's a fact because the Freemasons uncovered it, and there's no doubt he died for the right reasons- no doubt that he relived the same story that Horus did in Egypt... but to declare what I pretty much set you up for as an act of Satan is by far, the biggest debunk I've ever pulled, unless the people of your time are so brainwashed that you put a blind eye on the technicalities. Time for a better question.

Besides, if Satan does have these abilities, don't you think he'd leave the planet with some kind of Satan Aftermath? Keep people under control with relentless religion rather than freeing them to find God with the elements of the Universe? If Satan is that powerful, you DO have reason to doubt what society has become in 2063.

You're right about one thing though- there's plenty of "geological" evidence to support that "aliens" and "angels" are the same, and it's because of that, that your claim is a hypocracy. Had the Devil stuck to the Angels without the aliens connection, and had the pictures of Egyptian heiroglyphs of UFOs and paintings of Jesus with ufos in the background, been YOUNGER than the earlier 1900s/1800s, your story wouldn't have such a false identity, OR given you, the time traveler, a moment to realize all you've been taught, might be technically out of context.

I guarantee, when the world does actually join the Galactic Community, they will reveal to Earth, that the only REAL reason Jesus was here, was as a life Saver to keep people from drowning in ignorance, keeping people from going into complete chaos giving the reptilians the upper hand, and in the Revelation, Satan used Jesus against everybody in the world.

I don't doubt you Mr.2063, I just see you as another person, like me, with a 2063 perspective, which means it could be better, or it could be more sheltered.

Let me just suggest that at one point, the time traveling go back to 1500 BC to determine whether or not there was a Hyksos Expulsion, or a Jewish Exodus. That will completely solve this entire "Belief," and maybe somebody from your time will time travel back to this very date, wait for this post I just put up, and school me on how wrong I am, or congradulate me on how right I am.

Dulux

If the people of the remote past knew this was a cycle thatearth goes through every 3000 years, then shouldn't we be seriously listening to it all?

Actually, We are, that's why everyone's so intrigued by 2012. BUT- the calender isn't exactly correct, and some scientist suggest that the actual date is between 2028 and 2032, which would make a lot of sense according to our current "Earth Situations," and the Meteor that's going to strike us around that time. hmm...

Dulux

I’m sorry, this is just too much- one last thing.

I certainly consider that Mr. 2063 has a good compelling understanding of the future, especially after my New Zealand question, because Ren pretty much put a little bit of proof on it, and it was a REALLY random question. But as far as the mind state of people of the future, even though I’m a god fearing man, It sounds to me like the people of the future have as many social issues as we do and don’t know it; just like he sees us with these issues that we apparently don’t know about.

A lot of what all of these time travelers paint the future to look like is almost parallel to the Future H.G. Wells painted; Sheep above land, and savages underground. It makes me fear the future after the Apocalypse more than the Apocalypse itself. And it would probably take a time traveler from a past like the one we’re in, to set the record strait on what’s really going on in the future, just like “The Time Machine” by H.G. Wells. I really hope the Galactic Community helps you guys out with that, OR… I hope this gets debunked really soon, because of this parallel-ness that makes these people even MORE, hard to believe.

timetraveler2063

Well that's the Interesting part, Mr. 2063. The reason these apocalypses occur are because of NIBIRU. So Satan pulled a pretty massive solar body, bigger than Jupiter, out of dead space, and told everyone with archeology older than Jesus, that it's real, and happens every 3600 years? AND he wanted everyone to know about ALIENS on top of that- when that's literally the last thing he wants you to believe???

Yea- Satan has these powers. It's not to say he didn't screw with anything. But this brings a lot of confusion to the table since alien contactees who speak with the Andromedans specifically say that's happened, but also that Jesus is a part of Satan's little plan- and it's because of the Egyptians that he's doing that. But according to our known history which matches the archeology, the Jews came from Adam and Eve, the Jews became the Hyksos, traveled to Egypt's land of Christianity created by Enoch and his pyramids that can withstand the thousand years of the future. When they got there, they were instructed by a reptilian god to take the power of the thrown with "Conspiracy." The conspiracy ended up failing, and everyone who knew the initiations of the king were DEAD- and Egypt went from being a Complete Christian Utopia, to complete Corruption! And the hyksos were kicked out- now known as both the Hyksos Expulsion, and the Jewish Exodus. Now that's pretty backwards- but isn't it funny that the powers that are causing this entire NWO are infact Jewish, have ties to not only Egypt, but the Knights Templar who recovered the secrets of the Christian Egyptians in Soloman's Temple, were destroyed by the Pope in 1307, and were the first people to discover AMERICA by carbon dating! I'm sorry, but you've mentioned a hypocracy without knowing it. YEA- the Reptilians have technology beyond our own to bend knowledge and physics, but if event he Galactic community is looking upon what you're saying as "Conspiracy," then maybe it's just the fact that the people of 2063 have forgotten that the UNEDUCATED PEOPLE of the early 2000s, did still infact have the proof that is now lost in your time. think about that. Jesus was a real person, it's a fact because the Freemasons uncovered it, and there's no doubt he died for the right reasons- no doubt that he relived the same story that Horus did in Egypt... but to declare what I pretty much set you up for as an act of Satan is by far, the biggest debunk I've ever pulled, unless the people of your time are so brainwashed that you put a blind eye on the technicalities. Time for a better question.

Besides, if Satan does have these abilities, don't you think he'd leave the planet with some kind of Satan Aftermath? Keep people under control with relentless religion rather than freeing them to find God with the elements of the Universe? If Satan is that powerful, you DO have reason to doubt what society has become in 2063.

You're right about one thing though- there's plenty of "geological" evidence to support that "aliens" and "angels" are the same, and it's because of that, that your claim is a hypocracy. Had the Devil stuck to the Angels without the aliens connection, and had the pictures of Egyptian heiroglyphs of UFOs and paintings of Jesus with ufos in the background, been YOUNGER than the earlier 1900s/1800s, your story wouldn't have such a false identity, OR given you, the time traveler, a moment to realize all you've been taught, might be technically out of context.

I guarantee, when the world does actually join the Galactic Community, they will reveal to Earth, that the only REAL reason Jesus was here, was as a life Saver to keep people from drowning in ignorance, keeping people from going into complete chaos giving the reptilians the upper hand, and in the Revelation, Satan used Jesus against everybody in the world.

I don't doubt you Mr.2063, I just see you as another person, like me, with a 2063 perspective, which means it could be better, or it could be more sheltered.

Let me just suggest that at one point, the time traveling go back to 1500 BC to determine whether or not there was a Hyksos Expulsion, or a Jewish Exodus. That will completely solve this entire "Belief," and maybe somebody from your time will time travel back to this very date, wait for this post I just put up, and school me on how wrong I am, or congradulate me on how right I am.

I fault you not for what you say. You only understand what you see from your time. You are stuck here in this time and your mind is clouded by the strong delusion of this time. Therefore you don't understand that what I tell you is the truth. If I said unto you that angles fly and have no wings and yet you see what you call a UFO and it defies your laws and can transition in and out of this dimension what then do you have? To touch things in this world or to land here in this world it must be solid. To have a agenda and to carry out his plan Satan must have you believe that aliens exist but then he must also have you think they don't. When the Lord your God comes back in force to this world and he will, what do you think will cause the whole world to stand up as the Bible says and try and fight him when he comes with the clouds of heaven? What do you think those clouds are?