This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Dulux

Tell me this then, and we'll know by the end of 20 years whether or not this is crap...

1. What is the name of the Anti-Christ?

Either way, I can't take this serious enough because of our time difference, as well as this time line difference- I might as well write it off as something that happened in your reality and not ours, therefore it's pretty much 50% irrelevant. And because it's all undetermined until the time it comes, it makes no difference anyway, because we won't know until then ANYWAY. That's like saying, "I predict this will happen, but if it doesn't, I still have the excuse that I'm from another dimension, so what I said STILL has significance even though it didn't happen."

2. Where's the relevance then? What's the point of answering our questions? How does any of it make any relevance?

What I need as a person who "Considers" anything, is a prediction from you that is going to happen int he near future, that no one else could possibly predict! That will over rule all of my "ignorant statements."
3. Can you do that for me?

timetraveler2063

Tell me this then, and we'll know by the end of 20 years whether or not this is crap...

Either way, I can't take this serious enough because of our time difference, as well as this time line difference- I might as well write it off as something that happened in your reality and not ours, therefore it's pretty much 50% irrelevant. And because it's all undetermined until the time it comes, it makes no difference anyway, because we won't know until then ANYWAY. That's like saying, "I predict this will happen, but if it doesn't, I still have the excuse that I'm from another dimension, so what I said STILL has significance even though it didn't happen."

2. Where's the relevance then? What's the point of answering our questions? How does any of it make any relevance?

What I need as a person who "Considers" anything, is a prediction from you that is going to happen int he near future, that no one else could possibly predict! That will over rule all of my "ignorant statements."
When did I say I'm from another dimension?

PamelaM

To 2063:

Do you consider yourself a Christian?

Since you are saying 2012 starts the tribulation then can you tell us what it was like when
Jesus came back? Do you live in this thousand year reign?

Do you know of John Titor? Are you from the same organization?
Can you tell me a little tidbit about him personally that may help me know you know him?

Have you the opportunity to meet Jesus personally?

What is the greatest thing you have seen in your travels?

How far back have your people went and have you went to your future?

It interested me that you described being from a place of higher vibration.
What does this mean exactly? Are you from a parallel world or another
Dimension?

If I touched your arm would I feel you vibrating differently?
Could we even touch you?

Does this mean you lower your vibration to visit us?
Does this mean you have more if a loving energy feild ? What exactly makes
You have a higher or lower frequency?
Is it possible for one of us to visit your world if our vibration is different?
I could ask a million questions but I will stop there and hope you
Are willing to answer these?

Wait I do have one more. If aliens are on lower vibration is it possible to keep them
Away by keeping positive because in studying this I have noticed they usually appear
Where bad things have happened and also I had noticed people like with streiber he said
He had a lot of negative thoughts when he was aboard their ships. Fire in the sky they had entered a
Very negative forests where they were fighting a lot before the ship came and the Indians had
Called that forest cursed. It's just stuff I had pieced together and noticed.
You have to realize that if what you are saying is true you are an alien too as well as demons and angels.
I wish I could see a real holy angel and not just in dreams. Is this possible and not just when you are
In trouble and need their help?

I will stop. I hope we get to talk to you for awhile and I hope your not a fraud...we have a lot if those.
I keep an open mind.

Samstwitch

timetraveler2063 I will add to the questions...

1) Was there a Rapture of those who believe in Jesus (as we are anticipating)? If so, when does it happen? (I'm not asking for a date, just a general time frame.)

2) Can you tell us anything about the Two Witnesses (who will appear during half of the 7-year Tribulation period) spoken of in Revelation of the Bible?

3) Have you read My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials?

PamelaM

I read your theory and agree Sam. Perhaps we were given this info so that we would
Not be decieved along with the rest of the world that has rejected God.
I didn't even have to look hard for this info its like it was given to me. I have a hard time
Not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't see it. It's all there if you look with an open
Mind. I just want to know the truth about everything and not be deceived by liars.

PamelaM

Sam. I think the same is true for haunted houses. You most likely find bad negative
Things have happened in the house before it got haunted. I think like attracts like.
I'm kind of interested to hear 2063 talk about these things if he will. Perhaps they have
Learned more. I think its important to keep our mind on Gods word and think on positive
Thoughts. I wish I could see more beauty and postiveness here. It's hard because we live in
A fallen world. But the desire is there. It would be so wonderful to visit these other worlds
Where they have learned these more advanced things. I wish I could learn more.
I had this experience once when I went to church and went down to the altar . This man
Said receive the holy spirit. And I felt something fill me up from the inside. I felt lighter
And I could see like an invisible light around people and other people looked like dead tree
Trunks is the only way I can describe it. My grandma and I went out to eat afterwards and
I couldn't stop looking outside at the trees. They were beautiful and like they were also filled
With light. She was talking but her words seemed far away I had to keep asking her to repeat
Herself. Unfortunately she also looked like a dead tree trunk with little life but I didn't understand
What I was seeing or why this was so. My mind was in awe over how beautiful the trees looked.
It eventually faded away and it left in me a desire to return to that state. I don't understand a lot
But I wish to. I have also been in a presence of pure love and joy before pure unconditional love.
But it always seems to fade away.

Samstwitch

I read your theory and agree Sam. Perhaps we were given this info so that we would
Not be decieved along with the rest of the world that has rejected God.
I didn't even have to look hard for this info its like it was given to me. I have a hard time
Not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't see it. It's all there if you look with an open
Mind. I just want to know the truth about everything and not be deceived by liars.

We're on the same page. I wonder what the 'great deception' will be, and if it will be associated with aliens. I have a feeling it won't be too long before we find out. Time will surely tell.

Dulux

When did I say I'm from another dimension?

Avoiding the questions over technicalities now, are we? o_0 You know what I mean.

PamelaM

Sam, whatever it is Iam sure it is going to be a huge deception as satan is a master in disguise and deception. Hmmmm I wonder where 2063 is?
I hope he is working on our questions and not just avoiding hyena. Did he ever give his first name? I hate to keep calling him 2063. lol
Sam I really do think it is going to be the UFO thing though. I dont think every alien is a fallen angel though but I do think the reptile ones are obvious and the little grey guys with the big black eyes. The universe is an awful big place especially considering every planet but also every time on those planets plus every dimension. A time machine would best be used in space. :)

Dulux

Sam, whatever it is Iam sure it is going to be a huge deception as satan is a master in disguise and deception. Hmmmm I wonder where 2063 is?
I hope he is working on our questions and not just avoiding hyena. Did he ever give his first name? I hate to keep calling him 2063. lol
Sam I really do think it is going to be the UFO thing though. I dont think every alien is a fallen angel though but I do think the reptile ones are obvious and the little grey guys with the big black eyes. The universe is an awful big place especially considering every planet but also every time on those planets plus every dimension. A time machine would best be used in space. :)

I wanted to believe he was a time traveler, but the way he answers questions only seems more and more sketchy. I'm not even a skeptic, I'm just following the typical reasoning methods. he's got one shot to prove himself, by predicting a near future happening, otherwise, we've been had. He's only avoiding me, because he can't answer a straight question.